This faggot officially reached meme status

This faggot officially reached meme status...

Fuck

#FireColbert was trending worldwide at one point. We can do this. We can take this cuck down. Keep spreading the word that he's homophobic and have the lefties eat themselves out. Blorgh-posting took us here, but it's time to go even farther. It's not about memes anymore, let's make this into a reality. Take this commie propaganda out. GOGOGO!

Nothing like the smell of mad triggered Sup Forumstards in the morning. Keep up the good work, Colbert.

BLLORF

>i posted it again

kys

>t.reddit

>Colbert blowing redditors the fuck out who are trying to run away to r/the_donald
Pottery

underageb& pls

That's actually fucking hilarious.

I'd un-ironically really like to see this hypocritical, unfunny cunt get a taste of his own medicine. I hope this campaign really hurts him. Well, it doesn't really matter since his ratings are terrible and the whole late-night format is doomed.

His ratings are actually pretty good, thanks to none other than Trump.

3 million is terrible. Conan got 7-8 a few years ago, and he was fired for it. All these shows are dying, dude.

I really, really like this meme.

Please keep posting it!

GORPH

>l-l-look, o-other p-people g-got triggered, t-that m-m-means we aren't... p-please s-stop insulting our G-G-G-God Emperor, o-or we'll g-get you f-f-fired...
>lmao... l-l-libtards BTFO?

>we sure showed him
>ratings go up
>haha! take that!!

>inb4 that retard posting how he's neck and neck with fallon when before trump was elected he was losing horribly

You have become one of (((them)))

>unironically defending a cis-white catholic homophobic male

WTF???

this made me laugh way harder then it really should have.

Fake news

I want Sup Forums to fucking die.

Keep crying bitchboi

Fuck off, reddit.

Why?

Say bye to Sup Forums then, if the site doesn't disappear because of the loss of traffic then you will have to bear them shiposting EVEN MORE on the other boards

>better meme up this random on a Vietnamese basket weaving site to distract myself from my collapsing narrative and terrible president

I think you'd be better off at r/The_Donald, they ban any anti-Trump rhetoric outright. Nice safe space for you triggered Blumpfkins.

Geez man calm down, it's only a picture.

>tfw we need reddi/pol/ to keep the site alive

ironic, huh?...
*walks away tipping his fedora*

holy shit

Not even Sup Forums but they've always been welcome here.

Reddit isn't.

this meme makes me lose it every time
hahahaha fucking great

t.reddit

ahh, you must be a fellow redditor :^)

t. r/politics

It's the same thing at this point.

>reached meme status
Reddit meme status

All conservatives and alt-rights need to be exterminated!

DRONALDO FLOMPF

So is Sup Forums and reddit.

Reddit are still worse. Nothing worse than crying >Sup Forums when someone gets triggered on an anonymous image board. Both are annoying, but reddit are much worse

THE WHITE RACE MUST BE PURGED AS SLAVES TO THE INFERIOR RACES

fucking kek how are you distorting it

Yeah because #CancelColbert worked so well in the past

FEED ME WHITE CHILDREN

>GLOMRGPG you fucking cocksucking faggot
>I hope pence electro-shocks you back into heterosexuality or you die in the process

So you can say this stuff cause it's late night right?

I don't know man, I think its hilarious that murricans are represented by trump and its also hilarious when everyone insults trump and make america look weaker than ever before. Its fucking funny man, and I really think murrica deserves every shitshower that exists

this meme correctly anticipated his meltdown by at least two weeks

why hasn't it been afforded meme magic status?

it's not meme magic until Colbert leaves this mortal realm and becomes a transdimensional Lovecraftian being

I want you to die.

What are some movies where a hero wanders off from his hometown, goes on a grand adventure, changes in the process, and returns to find his hometown reject him?

Jej

They're the good guys

>Reddit pretending to be Sup Forums
>Pretending this meme is flattering to Colbert
inb4 we pretend anybody is mad about leftist talking heads.

Protip: Not even Trump is mad. He just uses them as a distraction.

So Raimi writes Colbert's show now?

Fuck dolan dormph and fuck hwite people.

FRLARNARD FRUMPF

>Sup Forums are still worse. Nothing worse than crying >t. Reddit when someone gets triggered on an anonymous image board. Both are annoying, but Sup Forums are much worse

Do you not actually read any of the threads on this board? People get triggered and cry Reddit just as often as they do for Sup Forums. If not more because half the threads here are about marvel movies anyway and nobody here is smart enough to insult them more cleverly than by calling them Reddit.

>low cut shirt

guess how i know a faggot shooped this

and now he's the king of late night

BASED

How are a bunch of impressionable angsty teens the good guys? They're just bitches who can't form their own opinions and are rejects from normal society.

Why would Sup Forumstards be mad? They already won in November.

Joke's on them. I've been waiting my whole life for a good president, and none of the candidates met that criteria.

I actually had to follow the conversation back up to figure out who the fuck you're talking about.

>From my point of view, the straight white males are the weirdos!

>Sup Forums
>white

t. Argentinian

They'd be mad because Reddit and Tumblr, out of an inability to come up with their own memes, are trying to steal pepe.

Pepe... The "Nazi Frog."

Are you an Argentinian in Argentina? Cuz that at least still makes you very much, "Not a weirdo".

The ones who reject mainstream media and kosher views are the ones who can't form their own opinions? Do you know how retarded this sounds?

>Pepe The Nazi Frog
Shit son, if Pepe is Nazi then we also have to ban Buddhists and Hinduists and Shinto from this planet because many of them use the clockwise swastika and that means they are all Nazis.

>Leftists
>Using nuance
>Applying context
>Being sensible
Yes, we would. Didn't you hear? MILK is racist now too, and I think they've made parentheses a crime against humanity.

kill white cows, leave black bulls alone and turn them into statues when they die

MILK WILL NOT DIVIDE US!!!!

kekekek smells like triggered redditors in here kekekek :) oh yes mr shekelstein you and your corporations are cordially invited to fuck my ass kekekekek prsise kek kekek

TONFALD WHUMPFT

Thank you whoever made this.

This is not Sup Forums

How does it feel Sup Forums to have become the kike.

ANAL SLUMP

Current year man un-justing when?

Could've fooled me

You mau critisize him, but this guy is consistent: he's homophobic and he refuses a US-Russia alliance to take down those ISIS gay-killers.

Hello drumpfness, my old fiend

Same familia

She just needs a good dicking.

Rejecting mainstream media doesn't mean you've formed an own opinion on anything it's just a fad with which these kids can relate to being the outcast.

Ever since Trump got elected and turned out to be nothing more than an establishment shill Sup Forums has lost all "credibility" and should be deleted.

>i have never been to Sup Forums

>Rejecting mainstream media doesn't mean you've formed an own opinion
But its the first step, and one you've failed to take.

Hillary would piss on her grave if someone paid her a few bucks. Fuck that bitch.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums. It's babbies first intro to Sup Forums and brought in so much cancer. The fact Sup Forums welcomed in reddit with open arms is completely disgusting.

I'm well aware of the information bias that goes on with all major media outlets, it's very obvious that they've all got their own agenda.

That should have been obvious when I said Trump is an establishment shill who will do all he can to serve his Israeli lobbyists/corporate wallstreet overlords like those before him.

didn't she die recently?

Feels good man. I understand why they are doing that now.