So, aahhh..the other day..heh..I tell my wife..I tell her "I wanna go out for a drink with my friends", right...

So, aahhh..the other day..heh..I tell my wife..I tell her "I wanna go out for a drink with my friends", right? Thats normal, right? ..Right? FUCKING NO. IMMEDIATELY she ERUPTS "YOU HAVENT CLEANED THE HOUSE AND YOU DIDNT DO THE FUCKING DISHES AND YOU HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO MY PEDICURE AND MY NAILS LOOK LIKE SHIT AND YOU WANNA GO OUT?? WITH YOUR "FRIENDS"?? DIDNT I FUCKING TELL YOU TO CUT ALL TIES WITH THEM? AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME TO MY FUCKING FACE YOU WANNA GO "FOR A DRINK" WITH THEM? F U C K I N G N O YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. GO CLEAN MY FUCKING MESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND ESPECIALLY BEING MARRIED TO ONE YOU GOOFY LOOKING GINGER MOTHERFUCKER"....So you know...right? You married guys know how it is...So I just go and do all that SHIT she ordered me to do...but what she doesnt realize is that IM THE WINNER. IM THE WINNER IN THIS. Because I will do all that shit and then she'll have NO REASON to BITCH at me hahah y'know??...aaahh..and if she comes up with a new one, like she always does...then I'll do that TOO hahahah..so..CHECKMATE HONEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LP4oJcMOO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=1LP4oJcMOO4

New video

Why is he driving an ancient shitty car, couldn't he afford to rent something nicer?

His wife took his new car money cos she need mo moneh fo dem programmes

KILL THAT FUCKING MUTT I BOUGHT FOR YOU WITHOUT YOUR REQUEST OR PERMISSION AND IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING YOU SAID EVEN THOUGH YOU EVENTUALLY LOVED IT, RIGHT NOW

KILL IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW, SNAP THAT FUCKING MUTT'S NECK

Well he did just buy a brand new Jaguar with a ton of equipment on it that's like $100k

>tfw your black wife dresses you

>five years from now
>Bill I want a divorce
>you have no passion anymore
>you gave up on drumming
>you never take me traveling anymore
>you're just not the same person I fell in love with
>I'm taking my child and leaving
>take that dog I made you buy our daughter and bash its head in with a pipe

Is that hobo looking dude someone he knows or did he just follow them around?

Bill pulls off not dressing his age

alright alright alright enough already
all these fucking hawks on social media talking shit
enough
i get it
you think im some kinda fucking moses at the top of mount whatever the fuck
like im your mentor
heres the fucking deal you stupid egyptian nerds
im just some guy
im a guy whos pushing 50 and i have nothing
so maybe i wanna settle down huh
maybe after 30 years of being the weird single guy i got sick of it
maybe i just want to know i was loved before i die
yeah ive got cancer
im dying
now you think maybe i want someone to share my last moments with
you think shes a bitch but i love her, she challenges me, i dont need no boring suckass whore, ive got a million of them, youre all of them, youd all suck mydick and id feel nothing
nia at least makes me feel alive, she makes me laugh at my own shit, i dont have to win every argument to be the bigger man, i dont care
im happy, and you should be happy for me too if youre a real fan
instead you just want me to be a preacher, and live a life of solitude according to your wishes, or you want to be the judge of who i spend my time with and who i love
youre like fucking jurors of nerds i tell ya
worry about your own shit before giving a flying fuck abou billy red face, thats all i can say from mount zion up here
ah go fuck yourselves

>all that text when you could've just typed "im a cuck"

cringed

What's with the recent smear campaign here on Sup Forums against this guy?

>be our daddy mr. burr

wat

It's really odd, bill gets a lot of hate, rlm too.

But Linkara, that nostaliga critic and people and similar people always have lots of praise here, which is really fucking weird is you ask me.

He looks like JUST in the fucking thumbnail

Also he has less energy in this tour than the other ones, what the fuck?

Sup Forums tards angry cause their white God married some negro hoe

>poo in loo car

JUST

How can you drop so much truth about women, divorce and all that, and then go and marry to a bitch that rules your life?

Most people don't even realize Bill was dating Nia when he started the podcast a decade ago.

Men bust the balls of men they like. You wouldn't understand.

Its his wife. I just looked her up, she has a picture of that dog on her instagram. Fuck.

>putting money in assets when your wife's a psycho bitch who's going to divorce you any minute

wew

She sounded a lot cuter on the podcast than she actually looks. I was disappointed in him.

He is 50 years old, and probably won't live to be a centurion.
Even if he loses half of his 5 million bucks, he is fine, and doesn't need to work more than he wants to.

Coulda said the same thing about our guy Brendan

Yeah but you're forgetting about:

ALIMONY
L
I
M
O
N
Y

my god... filter that shit

>I-it was the Boogeyman

you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a shitty meme.

she looks like a troll face

Why are you faggots so obsessed with tearing people down?

>recent

There was a period of months where Nia was on the podcast every fucking day a few years back and I haven't listened to the show since. Now recent events have shown her to be a controlling bitch and exactly the kind of person he rails against so it's fun to mock.

Don't forget to pay your alimony, bill

We're not, you're just new to Sup Forums and from a pozzed society where constant politeness and mindless flattery and me-too-ism are the social norm.

if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all

Kill yourself, whore.

>thanks for proving my point

whomst'd've do you profit by continuing to live? Just end it.

Edgy.

I know you grew up in a bubble of poz-only thought, but there is nothing even slightly edgy about that. Functional people would not blink at it. Children would not be disturbed by it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

No really, you're retarded?
I mean if I were like "I prefer swiss cheese to cheddar" would you say "wow edgy"?
If I were like "I only enjoy some flavors of ice cream" would you be like "don't cut yourself on that edge"?
Are you legit retarded?

Are you?

Wait a second...

does he not drum anymore?

no

Do you think Bill will find it funny if I refer to him as "Good ol' Billy dreamer the Coffee-Creamer" in an e-mail? Or will he miss the joke?

Anyway, if he reads it on the podcast you know who sent it

This is what people actually think and talk about when there's no need to worry what others think.