Sweden the cuck country

Sweden the cuck country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Zj5tSIZxME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're right, god doesn't have a gender because he doesn't exist

oh what the hell I hate Sweden now

I'm sure the three 80 year olds who attend church in Sweden will be alarmed at this development.

Shut the fuck up and you don't know if God doe not exist or not. You don't even know the number of planets in the universe

God is a Black woman

Tips fedora*

They might want to be more concerned about the mosques in Sweden filling up at an alarming rate.

JUST

In the name of God(dess)-Parent, God(dess)-Child and God(dess)-Holy-Spirit.

can't wait till they also tell imams to refer to allah as gender neutral. . .

Allah is already gender neutral :^)

Oh noes an insult on shitianity

Not in french. You say il (he) no she

Come home Swedish man
youtube.com/watch?v=5Zj5tSIZxME

I would definitely convert to any religion where a black woman is the main deity.

based France, the blessed revolution killed a lot of christcucks and people love it

this

This has always been an interesting question. For sure I’d say god is a man in our sense of the word like ships are women. As a speaker of Germanic languages where gendered pronouns exist, I thought calling god a him was sort of a carry over from german since god is a “he” according to the pronouns/articles.

The fact that a priest was told to stop is not news since I’m sure in America it happens once a week or so. But who knows. It wouldn’t feel right calling god a she or an it since it’s always been referred to as male

But also in prayers you say "our father", father is god I guess.

Please fuck off back to the 1300s.

where do people find this shit? Is this common in yes sweden or you have to dig deep for it?

it's in vogue to be a christian on Sup Forums, just try to ignore their cringiness

epyc

God is referred to as a man to represent his role as leader, as men are assigned as leaders in the familial hierarchy. To stop referring to God as a man is to stop referring to him as our leader and indeed it exemplifies our neglection to acknowledge him as leader by failing to view him as his word describes him

if you don't want to refer to God as a male then don't but recognize that you're no longer referring to the God of the bible at that point

Just check clickbait stuff for fun.

It's not about christian in this case but God, God is different from religions and you can't prove that he is exist or not, you don't even know what is the universe. KTXBYE

Most of it fake or exagerated shit from anglo media

Nobody in the earth is cucked as pathetic Panama
they're the American dog and every time they can do anything in that canal full of dirty niggers
Sad

>SSPX
borderline heretical

cringing. such a lame excuse from people who want to be edgy centrists

I don't get it. I don't understand why you say that. i don't get what i need an excuse.

I just say that nobody in this world (I guess) can prove the existence or not of God.

"It's not true," repeated Sofija Pedersen Videke, head of the Church's service of worship committee, which was heavily involved in the work on the new handbook before it went before the Church Assembly.

The Church Assembly, a 251-member decision-making body, voted on Thursday with a large majority to update the handbook, which includes the Church's aim to use language that is "more inclusive".

"The old handbook is from 1986 and the new edition is much more in line with the Swedish Bible translation made in 2000," Pedersen Videke told The Local. "God is beyond 'she' and 'he', God is so much more."

"We want variation when it comes to how you express yourself, just like in the Bible."

Some of the updated language includes three alternatives for the words to use at the start of worship services, including one which is gender-neutral: "In the name of the Father and Son, and the Holy Spirit," "In the name of God, the Father and Son, and the Holy Spirit", and "In the name of the triune God".

The Church Assembly also agreed to use the female grammatical gender for the Holy Spirit, as it the case in Hebrew as well as in the 2000 Swedish Bible translation ('den heliga anden' as opposed to 'den helige ande').

"Everyone who wants to call God 'Lord' can remain calm. It is still there in many places in the new handbook. We have replaced 'he' with 'God' in one place, that's all," Pedersen Videke told The Local.

God is male, it's right there in the bible. If you deny that God is male, you are not a Christian. Not a Lutheran or Catholic Christian, at least.
That's kind of the thing about religion.. yes you can believe in what you want, but if you call yourself a Christian, then you specifically believe that Jesus (male) is God

Not heretical in the slightest. They have their difficulties with Rome, but they're teaching a no-bullshit faith. They have an unfortunate tendency to attract some sedevecantists and conspiracy nuts in their congregations, but most of the clergy as decent as far as I know. They themselves are not sedevacantists, and while they may not like Pope Francis they still know he's the Pope.

> twospirit
> questioning
> allies
What?

They aren't talking about Jesus. The trinity is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. What pronoun should be used for the Father is the question, and it's completely idiotic to debate this, since it should be obvious that the he doesn't refer to physical gender in this case.

twospirit was a native american gender thing that contemporary native trannies pretend to be, questioning means you're not sure what you are but everyone else already gets that you're a fag, and allies are straight people who hang out with homosexuals and try to pretend their disgusting habits are socially acceptable

Is the twospirit thing what Mayas mean with "in lak'ech"? Or is it about US natives?

I'm not sure, different native ethnic groups have different words for it, I'm honestly not sure whether or not it's a continuation of a legitimate gender role in society or if it's just trannies LARPing, but from what I've seen it's insufferable university diversity studies major: native edition

why would you use any pronouns other than male ones for FATHER

Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour

why would god not grant himself the power of teh penis?

Well God doesn't have a gender.

Why Europeans and those jews and arabs are obsessed with the existence of God like a primitive ape. If only those idiotic books like Bible and Coran were not there.

Sweden Yes!

>I just say that nobody in this world (I guess) can prove the existence or not of God.
Same for Santa Claus and Spider Man

Wtf. What did the Pope say?
Oh, wait... Fu heretics.