Do special agents like this exist? What is the closest to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dBrLnke13k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
youtu.be/gJHtCNLkQqY?t=8m30s
liveleak.com/view?comments=1&i=f38_1453049525
sonsoflibertyinternational.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4
youtube.com/watch?v=eJVYND_YRx8
youtube.com/watch?v=2nM7TLbs6fE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Activities_Division
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only people who could tell you that can't tell you that

Do you believe they do? If you think about all these happenings and conspiracies - there must be some people who fake attacks to start a fucking war or conflict.

There're probably covert agents acting on behalf of larger groups, but it's probably just as convoluted as Metal Gear. It probably extends past borders or ethnicity.

This.

Corporate espionage is another factor that needs to be taken into account. That, mixed with the multiple intelligence agencies ( freelance, contractor, or federal) running around, and the fact that intelligence is worth more than gold nowadays, there's bound to be some special agents capable of Metal Gear Solid levels of espionage.

Still, it's not like you'd ever know about them, literal unsung heroes and villains we will never know about.

Where's this from? Are they remaking MGS3?

>Hurr are video games real?
You should've gone out for McDonalds today.

Leave this thread now and forget you ever saw this webm or you will be very upset.

Real life is often very disappointing user
youtube.com/watch?v=8dBrLnke13k

>remake MGS3 with the fox engine
>its a fucking pachinko machine

They do.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Pachinko, I shit you not. MGS3 in FOX engine but in Pachinko form.

RARE?
UNCOMMON?

>Konami making me wish I was dead
Big surprise

>hey lets remake mgs3
>but in pachinko form

Fucking Konami.

They really hate money, that remake will sell itself. Then they had to waste it with a fucking slot machine.

They'll end up going under in 5 years I shit you not and then they'll revive the franchise after Kojima makes his new game and makes millions off it like he did with MGSV. Kojima will refuse though and then we'll get remakes.

RARE

Wasn't part of MGS5 set in Cyprus? Accurate? How often do your hospitals get attacked by a flaming faggot?

BOSS WAKE UP DAMMIT

hahahaha did they seriously sent a single police officer to arrest an alleged spy?
russia pls

Yea there are definitely soldier capable of more than that. Black Ops are always ahead of the curb : technology wise AND internally as well. They have super nootropics (best way to describe them) that will literally keep the individual alert for days. As far as advanced combat training, there are some incredibly "in-depth" tactical immersion programs. VR is just hitting markets worldwide, but theres an entire different level: they have developed that capability to induce lucid-like states that allow the individual to undergo highly-intensified combat simulations. The sessions seem like they last hours and hours, but it is merely a feature of the various brainwave-detection mechanisms.

Pachinkos are a huge thing in Japan because actual gambling is illegal. Pachinko is incredibly cheap to make and rakes in much more money than video games.

Video games are a terrible way of making money unless you're a large ball busting critic killing slave driving organisation like EA.

Having said that, Konami have recently said they want to earn their fans back. They could very well be planning an MGS3 re-release with the Fox Engine. I wouldn't hold my breath, though.
Kojima has turned into a hack. 4 was a bit shit, but tolerable. 5 was a complete mess, with a bullshit plot, retarded wolbachia shit, and didn't even show us what we were promised. The gameplay was great but in an open world environment it lead to nothing being a challenge. I honestly think a new MGS could be better without Kojima's involvement at this point.

*cough*

>Women
>Doing shit
Nah fa.m

who's he? care to elaborate?

FUCK YOU DELETE THIS

>induce lucid-like states that allow the individual to undergo highly-intensified combat simulations.
The avg special op is a White guy from the South, who would tell them to put it up their ass. That's more DARPA, a jew in a lab writing a paper somewhere.
If you want to read what was actually happening in espionage, read (buy or steal) the book "Relentless Strike: A history of JSOC." It's amazing the guy got the access he did.

SAY MY NAME

pachinko is a larger industry in japan than video games.

it only makes sense. most mid size cities will have or two game stores max but a dozen or so pachinko parlors

You don't want to know straya.

If anyone out there is secretly attempting to make superhuman soldiers it's probably the chinks.

probably the guys from the cia special activities division

You don't Operate, do you?

DJ Khaled

Brah. Do you even operate?

Most of us are a little pudgy. Cortisol effect. Never get a good nights sleep. Traveling all the time.

games are resource intensive and easily funded by international deficit finance.

companies drive back profit expectations for DECADES by funding unprofitable projects at a loss simply hoping to destroy the competition.

finance is really the culprit here, and it was a war started by microsoft.

konami is really doing the only thing it can.

We are Cipher.

>Stolen Valor.jpg

That was never Kojimas fault, Konami is a selfish corporate mess who demands too much with not enough time to polish their games. Why give Konami an amazing game when they'd just burn it to the ground with the slightest chance a sequel would sell? Kojima did what I would have done. Burned the IP he created and babied to the ground himself. Fuck Konami.

>ahead of the curb

mostly infiltrating grassroots radical organizations,
wouldnt be that interesting in reality

>special activities devision

Watch from 8:30

youtu.be/gJHtCNLkQqY?t=8m30s

Otto Skorzeny
Carlos The Jackal

Protect your innocence

Mike vinning. one of the original green berets.

Without the improbable gadgets and superhuman bullet soaking ability yes. That makes it even cooler IMO.

It is Russia, what else were you expecting?

This?
liveleak.com/view?comments=1&i=f38_1453049525

what is this? assholes pretend to be soldiers in public? for what fucking reason?
Why would anyone wear their military clothes in public in the first place?
Is it a cultural thing?

Didn't Yuri Bezmenov say movie spies are just fantasy and is no where near the real thing

kek

While not action packed as we like to imagine spies to be, that video is still very interesting.

Fuck you OP i keep trying to forget about this pachinko fucking bullshit and you keep ruining my fucking day

>the game's shit story and the design choices weren't his fault

I hate apologists so much.

sonsoflibertyinternational.com/

tier 1 maybe?

maybe there are more badass dudes than they, something like an uber soldier

BOSS?

This is interesting

Isn't Mossad pretty fucking "special force"-like? They did 9/11.

Don't know about one man armies but undercover agents, infiltrators, that does exist and some of them pulled impressive things, like reaching high ranks or even taking over the target organisation. Don't know what kind of gadget could help you with that.

Examples like that Israeli spy with Syria, British agent Lai Teck. Don't know if Russian sleeper like The Americans existed though.

I give my life, not for honor but for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4

i don't think so, i think the CIA is more able but both act above boundaries of the law

But it was.
most of the stuff came from post-production and ideas from the team (as you can see in 7:29 youtube.com/watch?v=eJVYND_YRx8 and youtube.com/watch?v=2nM7TLbs6fE in 31:33)
Cutting comunications and re-restructuring must have made interaction with the team a chore.

Unless the entire crew decided to be retarded all at the same time most of the blame seems to be in konami.

what the fuck is this

are they remaking MGS3?

Somethings things are better left unknown senpai

again, you don't wanna know

MGS3 remake?

>dat para-medic

best gril

christopher lee, check out how many languages he spoke and his life before film

also cousin of ian flemming

>CIA spy
>have one cop to arrest him right outside the embassy

whatever you say, RT

mgs3 pachinko, but there will probably be a MGS3 fox engine remake at TGS in 2 months...

>MGS3 remake in FOX engine
Awesome

>read thread
I expected nothing before this morning and I'm still disappointed.

It's more like this. You don't get super tactical espoinage because it isn't worth the time/training/effort to risk your own agents. Agents will liase with locals and trusted sources for information and relay it back to intelligence officers who will sift through the information and provide a report to their line manager like any other boring office job.

The reality will be far more boring than the fantasy.

The closest thing you'll get to MGS in real life is SF operators and maybe an embedded intelligence officer among them.

there are no superhero agents. everything important is done by large groups of people.

Mgs3 is one of my favorite games and I've never heard of this, the webm really caught my attention. My curiosity is killing me; what's this about pachinko? I don't get it?

My name is Michael Weston.
I used to be a spy

>Do special agents like this exist?
>What is the closest to that?

The Somerton Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

Government agent spies don't exist.

What actually happens is that a government handler will attempt to turn a member of a terrorist organisation with offers of money or other things into spying on his group.

They made. A new metal gear.
And it's a pachinko game. With all that sweet HD video. Targeted at brain-dead losers.
You can cry.

Of course they do.

CIA SAD/SOG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Activities_Division

I hope you like tiny balls.

The closest thing to Big Boss I shit you not

>How do we take out the terrorist, Ivan?
>Take them out, Igor?
>Proceeds to level the house to ruble with a fucking tank

ok.jpg

DELTA, ackshully.

Boss herself is a more interesting character out of anyone in the whole series though. I wish he'd make game about Boss before MGS3.

Oh no, I just looked it up.

I should have taken the blue pill on this one.

>konami says they are going to stop making AAA games
>more interested in pachinko games and small projects
>fire kojima
>they are making a metal gear solid pachinko game

wow, truly shocking

lots of IRL examples of spies operating, and that's just the stuff we heard about
>Rockwell & Kennedy killed by a 'crazy lone gunman'
>UK wasted the Muslim prince that was growing in Diana's belly
>Mossad wasted entire Saudi family with SMGs while dressed as tennis players from Australia
>Arab spies castrated and murdered British spies in Egypt after Australia blew their cover
>Russia killing pretty much anyone who worked for Moscow and then fled to the west, always in gruesome ways
>Jason Blaha took out the entire leadership of the Columbian drug cartel before getting fired by Bill Clinton

I think movies and tv just train people to be expecting something magic or even interesting... while in reality it's just a bunch of money hungry contractors gutting and shooting each other for money :/

Say that to my face bitch

Yes. They aren't enlisted. They just do what the fuck they want and are called vigilantes.

What about the hottest spy there ever was?

She is so fucking hot. Why are russian women so superior to western women?

>suck your cock whenever you want
>look like 10s all the time
>are loyal and stay so till your fucking death
>can cook, bear children

I want one.

You forgot a big one

>steal your countries secrets

Almost every time I come across some girl that seems impossibly hot, they end up being either Russian or Czech after I look it up.

Yeah, czech, polish, russian - slav girls are fucking hot.

>inb4 b-but they get old fast meme

Yeah, who wants to live longer than ~40 anyway? Fuck off. Die young and pretty.

With nanomachines that can do anything?
No.

Google "Illegals program".
Shitload of sleepers in USA.

Nooo, people who are HIPSTER EDGY who gets their ass LITERALLY BEAT BY A OLD WOMAN is not in real Life.
There are other games with science, logic, and real Life stealth and not ak47 or simular weapons to shoot with, or dumb stereotypical clone plot characters or dumb story nor boring characters.

I mean holy shit did you even see the first game? they take a drug that makes you DROWSY and its suposed to help with your aim when a normal person is less shaky then that.
Fuck I mean they even tell their lifestory after they are defeated like a melodramatic twillight Movie and you are somehow suposed to feel sorry for them?

Dsp was right, it IS a shitty game franchise.Im glad its dead.

Fake and gay. I guess I should have expected it from someone from a place named, "Martinique." That name's gay.