Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how to?

THERE ARE TWO CHAIRS. ONE OF IT HAS A SHARPENED LANCES ON IT'S SURFACE, AND THE SECOND HAS ERECTED DICKS. WHERE WILL YOU SIT AND WHERE YOUR MOM WILL SIT?

Why do you all love DBZ and the Simpsons?

me on the sharp, my mom to the dick chair.

why do you guys religiously play shitty mmos?

Why are South American girls so hot and Mexican girls so ugly?

Do they have hotter Indios down there? Did they have more Spaniards?

its a mystery. we love both

nice gun nice bitch

wish i was a drug dealer 2

How do I get a Mexican gf?

¿Cuándo construías el pared para presidente Trump?

>el pared

El primer dia del 2017

Why are your cartels so violent? And don't say 'mah drugs make money'. Other countries move drugs and don't behead women In the street.

they're both ugly.

Ask a femanon who sucked black dick recently anything.

Yeah, could I get two taco supremes and a nachos bellgrande with fire sauce and a diet dr pepper?

why are you destroying our race?

Because a decade or more ago most homes didn't have cable Tv.

Any old media that Mexicans like is very likely to come from public channel programming. Also both of those shows had Mexican voice acting.

To sum it up, it's because the average Mexican is a pleb who guzzles down on whatever his masters want.

I'm into snowballing with girls but girls think it's weird.

cartels behead their rivals, not common woman on street.

I like snowballing with girls but most of them think it's weird and don't want to.

ooooooorale manito a cuantos decapitaste hoy oooorale arriba arriba

Who's your favorite King of Fighter's character and what is your custom team?

>why are you destorying our race
Like...

You're not even white...

What's snowballing mean? I dont think iv heard that term before.

There are three identical-looking light bulbs in a window-less room (with opaque walls, of course). Outside the room next to the closed door are three unlabeled switches, each controling one of the three lights. You’re told that nobody knows which switch controls which light, but you know that initially all the lights are turned off.

You can flip each of the three switches one and off just once, and after you’re done flipping the switches you can open the door and go into the room once. (That is, you cannot come back out and flip the switches again.) How can you tell which light switch controls which light bulb?

jajjajajaja ya llego la provincia africana. ve a violar haitianos y a comer jugadores de rugby che boludo jajajajaj

>idreroll

Why won't you stand up like a white man and fight for your freedom?
Why do so many of you run for the border like cowards instead of coaxing your testicles into descending?

What was your favorite subject in school?

How big was it and did you fuck?

Why do you have an inferiority problem with us American beaners?

>cartels behead their rivals, not common woman on street.
There were over 1,000 young women who disappeared down there, obviously the work of cartels, and none were ever found.
None of you care.

Beheading was used as a military social shock tactic by zetas who were trained by the US military, their end was to scare the populace and their rivals while fighting for trade routes into the US. Other cartels in other countries also have gruesome conflicts, and the reason why it happens is because drugs are illegal, and there's a lot of profit to be made. Didn't americans used to mow down people en masse when they banned alcohol?

Mary, King, and Terry

Why is Mexico's biggest export Mexicans?

aaahhhhh feels good to be white

because in US you are treated as mexicans and here you are treated as Americans.

You can't, because incandescent bulbs are illegal.

>le mexico is white guy
nice shoped pic as well even if it wasnt shopped costa rica being that white is bullshit

Did you swollow?

Great retort, but they aren't yet user

but soon

¿Verdad que sí que las chicas blanquitas con ojos azules son las más bonitas? Esos pinche negros e indios son muy graves y gordas siempre. Ellos siempre son los inmigrantes que llegan en los EEUU. ¿Porque?

its 2016.

porque les cuesta admitir
que vienen alos EUA, porque es un pais Prospero... y generalmente major que mexico.
que lida con corrupcion y crimen.

>(why USA better)?

Its been like that forever. I never seen a white Mexican immigrant.

Si, como en el caso de OJ Smpson. Estais libre de corrupcion yanqui.

Home ed and workshop but i'm kinda ashamed to admit it.

Idk what size it was, i dont even keep track of that. It might've been a little bigger then usual but maybe it only seemed bigger because i was suppose to think it was bigger.

Yeah, i showed it to him then swallowed..

Have you heard of Salma Hyek? or Mario Lopez?

>ID
rerolling for they're both hot.

I probably should have directed this to an illegal. Mexicans over here expect you to side with them when it helps them but if you ever try to take pride in your Mexican heritage then suddenly you're not Mexican and should fuck off. Hilarious really but I've always wondered why they get so mad when you don't side with them, kinda sad really.

Do you think I watch Univision, telemundo, telefutura and televisa all day?

because, literally

>they're not sending their best

dont worry, uncle Paco is here to teach you My boy.

Per the 2010 US Census, the majority (52.8%) of Mexican Americans identified as being White.[21] The remainder identified themselves as being of "some other race" (39.5%), "two or more races" (5.0%), Native American (1.4%), black (0.9%), and Asian / Pacific Islander (0.4%).[21] versus Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity

No tienes que estar viendo a Tinelli y tratar de ser Argentino?

Because they are stupid and short-sighted. They traded short-term fear and hatred for long-term respect and gain.

The Mob in the US, on the other hand, made their enemies respect them and the general populace view them moderately.

The political cartels (i.e. bush, clinton, the whole Iran contra, crack cocaine etc.) in the US even got people to vote them into office and semi-legitimize their organizations and grant them massive power.

Basically, cartels are retarded and violent because they're run by Mexicans.

Lopez is a filthy brown goblin I dunno what you think of as white but it's sure as shit not him.

in that family guy episode peter said i prefer light mexicans like mario lopez.

seconding this

>self reporting
>bean niggers

Which parts of mexico are shit so I know how likely it is my family gets shot.

999... executados en el calle
federales policias matar profesores
cartel matar mas que e Guerra de Afganistan

>"white" 53%
rape-babies
they all like to say they are Spanish
and think they come from great families
most of their whiteness, is muslim, and French.

Inverted satanic trips of troof confirm it.

Get confirmed the confirmation

Post a new timestamp bitch. Until then, you're a guy