My face when someone says the Kansas City Chiefs aren't the most legit team in the NFL

>my face when someone says the Kansas City Chiefs aren't the most legit team in the NFL

>Patrick Mahomes (objectively and logistically a QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Kareem Hunt (best RB in the division who will be 100% healthy he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 2 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 4 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/8+TDs)
>Sammy Watkins (top 15 WR, 1100+YDs/7+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Tyreek Hill (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football. 1200+YDS/8+TDs)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)
>top 5 OL consisting of Eric Fisher, Zach Fulton, Mitch Morse, Laurent Duvernay-Tardif and Mitchell "made Von Miller his bitch" Schwartz

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the super bowl this season

The Chiefs Super bowl drought ends in 2018-2019

You can't prove me wrong niggers

Cap it

Attached: i.png (350x254, 136K)

Never has a team benefited more from a babby division and a schedule that makes the Patriots' look like the Packers.

El Ogro de las Americas...

>You can't prove me wrong niggers
you shouldn't talk about your QB that way, racist. If you're going to the superbowl with La Creatura de Los Tortillas en Lubbock you should really calm down with the racism.

Is Patrick Mahomes the prototypical American of the 21st century? Patrick is a stereotypically Irish name. Mahomes is a hispanic surname. He's obviously of partially African descent.

This man is the embodiment of the American dream. Disparate peoples coming together to create something great is what this country is all about. Children all across America would do well to look up to this future star.

The New Face of America

la creatura...

el goblino...

Yeah exactly. In a few decades Patrick up there is quite possibly what most American children will look like. It's nice that those children will have someone like them to look back upon and think about how they helped paved the way for their generation.

Pat Mahomes is a maverick and he's showing the world what America can be.

absolutely based

Attached: 1504034106546.png (1145x788, 192K)

Why do literally who Midwestern cities no one gives a shit about have a NFL team but Las Vegas doesn't?

mios dio...

nevada is a relatively small state in terms of population. they'd have to attract out of state fans in order to survive.

You only have one huge Problem.
Andy Reid as Headcoach. You will do fine during the regular Season but as soon as the Playoffs start ou will shit the bed big time

>going anywhere with Andy Reis as your headcoach

still gonna be fun to see KC destroy Gruden's Raiders twice

>lose to the steelers anyway

Attached: 42352345345.jpg (219x230, 5K)

>top 2 TE
>isn't the best
Just say 2nd best dipshit

>quite possibly
yeah if white men suddenly decide to stop breeding with white women en masse. there's simply not enough black people in this country for goblinos to become a majority. latinos are the only threat to our race, and they hate white people so i think we're safe for the next couple hundred years at least.

Ban test

La Luz Extinguido...

>implying the brains of a white and athletic talent of a black isn't the perfect athlete

Russell Wilson, steph curry, you will only see more of them

As long as your head coach is Andy Reid you will keep getting bounced out of the playoffs every time

>my face when the raidniggers overpaid for some talentless hack headcoach who is still stuck in the late 90s mindset of football and an overrated, overpaid glass faggot at QB
>my face when the raidniggers only pull out 5 wins this season

Attached: 1505672282454.png (594x567, 80K)