One country is a violent brown hellhole on the verge of being a failed state with daily beheadings

One country is a violent brown hellhole on the verge of being a failed state with daily beheadings
The other country is Syria

Spics are proof that Muslim countries are shitholes for reasons that have nothing to do with Islam

Yes, it has a lot to do with destructive US policies in both cases.

I think it has more to do with the fact that it's populated by Mexicans.

Funny how you dirty niggers are killed each other for 1 dollar in Detroit because is a black shithole.
and mutts drogadict are shooting women's and child's in schools every mouth

STOP GIVING HIM (YOU)'S YOU FUCKING RETARDS

I imagine this isn't the first time you've had to deal with what you think being called stupid, you I'm calling you stupid, it's not the first time is it?

>implying african americans are as violent as mexicans

Look at the funny Mexicans trying to speak English! Say some dirty words and do a cute Mexican dance in your sombrero!

Look at that fucking lame ass try at a comeback, what a fucking baby

You are speaking the English funny. Not first time tell English, funny speak yes?

ITT: mutts can't understand the redaction of the text because they're literally stupid obese niggers

I called you stupid to your face and all you can do is play a rambling moron, no spine and no dignity, you're a piece of shit.

One country is known for its videos of people being brutally tortured and is run by criminal warlords
The other country is Somalia
Don't think you understand what redaction means, my Mestizo amigo

marica chupapitos

pinshis biners jodidous con sus warashes y sus sombrerous

Are you Muslim?

It is what it is because the U.S.A wants it to be like that.
Americans need their drugs and a scapegoat.

One country is so violent that you need armed transport to drive through the countryside because of the threat that you'll be kidnapped and murdered
The other country is Afghanistan
Are you using Google Translate?

You can't fucking improvise dumbass? This is the direction you were planning to go with your sad little thread? Go fuck yourself you useless idiot

I am American

Are you drooling all over your keyboard cocksucker? You like the abuse you fucking bitch?

One country has some of the highest poverty rates in the entire world and millions will starve if there is one bad harvest
The other country is Mali
CHI
CA
NO

You can't even post a file right you stupid ass, is this what sexless little cretins like you do? Are you too chicken to get back at your bully so you come play internet racist here? And then you go jerk off to the cartoon girls with dicks right? You're fucking scum

One country relies on sweatshop production for the developed world to keep its economy afloat
The other country is Laos
>right file
It was the same file, my Google Translate using friend

No, it's doing it right imbecile, can't even write your own language you stupid piece of shit, go on take your time with your stupid little maps so you can come back and receive abuse you butthurt idiot

Stop trying to pretend you're not using Google Translate when you obviously are.

mexicans > yanks 2bh

You aren't Wacky Bruce!

yep. the conservative media tells us every day that its islam making those countries shit, but really its just genetics.

What a fucking little trooper, sticking to his guns through all the abuse in the hope his lame ass attempt at something that's not really clever will get noticed and rewarded by some charitable soul, You're a walking talking meme you dumbass

Guess those same genetics would be to blame for your surrendering your country and not being able to fucking breed with your own women, right? Or are you the type of faggot that likes to make excuses?

Alri Beto

Please kys both

Do you ever sleep?

GLOBAL BOKER FACE

funny bread
some mexicans get baited so easily, like this spic

He is SO embarrassing tbhh senpai

I got to shut OP down which is what I wanted even if admittedly it wasn't elegant, as for you being embarrassed I rather not find out one which one are you, there's a lot of far worse cringier idots than me posting with this flag

One country has one of the highest crime rates in the world
The other country is South Africa
Sad attempt to sound smart

You're the one who fell for it dumb fuck

mexicans or muslims?

yes

Isn't the drug war dying down?
Does Mexico still have 20k murders annually?

no

Muslims, but only if they're from MENA or Afghanistan.
At least they their genes won't destroy the genepool with their disgusting Mestizo blood.

muslims unironically. i would take them anyday than m*xicans