Tfw no Black gf

>tfw no Black gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxn5v1KZWe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no gf of any race or species

Are you the tfw no white gf Korean from the 404'd thread?

No

How many Korean posters do you think there are if you don't mind me asking? I know there's at least two.

her hair probably feels awful
>not wanting a gf whom you can run your hands through her hair

Yeah two why??

The other was me

you should meet irl and fight

Americans love to be nosy. I'm no different t.bh. How did you find this site anyway?

was seeing a black girl for a while

she didn't have braids like that, she just left her hair natural and untouched

it was poofy and soft, actually quite nice to run your hands through. i think black chicks have nice hair when they don't get too technical with it

but she did get a little upset once. i hadn't really been paying attention and she'd just finished picking it out, and when she asked me what i thought i just blurted out i couldn't see a difference, kek. they can be touchy

Both are me
Dunno

Does it really feel awful?? I meant braid..

what country has the best black girls?

yes, feels really hard and tough.
this aussie nailed it. if ebony queens nurtured their natural hair instead of trying to emulate whitey hair, they'd be fine. btw whats "picking it out" mean?

Is braid hiar whitey hair?? My Black friend recently did it

it's amazing how much a friendly smile and a nice disposition improve a person's likeability! cute as fuck!

depends what kind of braids but generally yes. the reason black girls braid their hair is because it can be annoying for them to otherwise take care of it, so its easy to maintain but still stylish. doesn't help the texture though

>btw whats "picking it out" mean?

like, picking out your afro. fluffing the shit with a comb, basically

oh yeah, that hair style is hot as fuck on them

>was seeing a black girl for a while

Why is it whitey hair

This girl in my lectures has long hair like this, when she sleeps in class the way her hair falls over her face is so beautiful

well what I really meant by whitey hair is their weaves (wigs basically). the braids aren't really whitey hair, I just was too lazy to explain, but its still not the ideal hairstyle

she looks like a doll, and not in the good way

me in the boots

straight hair like pic related

who else thinks pic related is the pinnacle of human beauty?

>boy hair

here you go

stop, she is perfect

Maybe the Horn of Africa? Italians invaded Somalia and Ethiopia, two countries without infrastructure, important resources or a strategic port, yet justified their invasion because "women from there are the hottest in Africa".

That's Italians for you, launching massive coordinated attacks with the sole motivation of benis in bagina. youtu.be/sxn5v1KZWe4

thankyou for answering my question, an ethiopian on brit said that you just have to be tall, english and with a full head of hair to easily find a waifu in ethiopia

loling at the link

[Faccetta Nera playing in the background]

I've been with a parisienne negresse exchange student last week I'd as her to go out if she wasn't such a slut. Wish we had more black goddesses desu...

who is she

dunno like

Your sons will have average dick size

This tbqh

that nigger is not brown

why are there so many spanish come to my uni foreign exchange?

To improve english I guess but I don't think that going to the uk is one of the favourite places to go. It's way more expensive than spain. No one of my friends went there, they choosed poland, germany, italy and sweden.

>the uk is one of the favourite places to go
how?

>unironically liking disgusting nigger female apes

>says the hideous gypsy

That’s exactly what brown is

>mfw have black fuckbuddy
she's not as pretty as the ones posted itt but she'll do.
56% meme aside, it's sometimes (rarely) nice to have so many nigs here, so I can fug black girls.
The two black girls i've fugged were way more fun to fuck than the white girls, from my experiance.

>she'll do
??

>turkey
You are THE ULTIMATE gypsy dude