Quadrillionaire team serves him balls on a plate

>quadrillionaire team serves him balls on a plate
>"GOAT, I tell ya! Who needs silly skills when you can just tap it in?"

Attached: a.jpg (468x518, 53K)

if tap it in is so easy then why dont all striker have the same stats?

>why don't all strikers have the same team

Uefalona have a more expensive team than Halal.

>stop watching anime, you brown mutt

Attached: 19228460_100589287228376_6325287882592354304_n.jpg (937x1171, 56K)

Explain Benzema then, you faggy American.

Benzema's role at Madrid is to promote Islam, not score goals.

This is half true and will definitely be part of his legacy.

He’s def one of the goats but even the most ardent of tsu fans would have to admit this.

No one would claim he's the goat if atletico didnt got Cholo, think about that.

bump

>quadrillionaire team serves him balls on a plate
since 2010 Barcelona not only had 7 world cup winners starting at some point, but also spent almost a billion euros aka 2x more on transfers than Real Madrid.

really makes you think.

BASED

Attached: 1521604425947.png (1802x690, 166K)

Actually, since 2010, Barcelona spent 842,89 million pounds on new players, compared to Real Madrid's 568,35 million pounds. That's 148.3% of Real Madrid spendings, not 200%.

>really makes you think
not really, since the bank interventions by the eu and the change of local government in madrid, real madrid have had a very hard time coming up with cash

you would know if you weren't a customer thousands of km away from here

kek

but you just proved my point, Barcelona spent way more.
I actually had respect for the generation I've mentioned but now they're buying overpriced pacey Dembeles left and right, literally ManCity tier.

name another recent season when they were 15+ points ahead for like 20 games in a row. you cant because nobigmoneyspentbefore.

>thousands of km away from here
lmao

Most of them are actually asked to work for the team and not have the team built around them to feed one person tap ins.

Also he's had the greatest midfield in the world working for him for the last few years.

>he's had the greatest midfield in the world working for him for the last few years.
Messi had Iniesta and Xavi working for him for 10 years straight m8.
0 CL 0 ballon dors since Xavi retired.
Iniesta will be gone soon too but they'll probably spend another 200m for his replacement.

>taking ballon dors seriously
You realise they're about as legit as Fifa world rankings or the process of deciding who hosts a world cup right?

>as Fifa world rankings
if you win you're top tier
if you lose you're shit tier
how is that not legit you bald wanker? you want the opposite to happen?

Wow you're the only person on Sup Forums desperate enough to defend the world rankings. Are you embarrassed?

your point means nothing when real madrid spent 1000m in the previous years before the banking crisis (ronaldo, benzema, kaka, ozil, dimaria, bale, modric, isco, etc) and then only had to sell an expensive player to get another expensive player, like they did selling di maria and ozil to get james and bale?. barcelona spent more now, real madrid spent more before, the result is the same

and don't forget that some madrid transfers are always ignored in these conversations, like the millions spent in vinicius jr and whoever silva (a brazilian midfielder that never played)

>points
I don't remember how those seasons ended but barcelona was like 13 points ahead two seasons ago and many points ahead the last season of mourinho too, and this was mid season. This situation is nothing new, barcelona are a much better team

He was the best player in the world when he was playing for us at Utd, and we were never the quadrillionaire team. He is a freak of nature, end of thread.

>Barcelona spent 450m in the last two seasons
>Real Madrid spent 70m and sold their entire bench Pepe Morata Rodriguez
>I point out Barcelona's spending as a likely cause for the sudden 15 points difference
>your point means nothing
sure

>barcelona are a much better team
in la liga, yes. you proved my point yet again.
not my fault Messi goes missing (compared to Ronaldo) in CL knockouts but scores penalties and tap-ins in el clasicos and solo goals against 10men Eibar.

Did you know:
>Real Madrid broke the world transfer record 5 times in a row. No other team has broken it that many times in all their history

>Barcelona spends 120m and 130m on two players
>suddenly 15 points ahead
>YEA SO WHAT, REMEMBER FIGO??

>He was the best player in the world when he was playing for us at Utd, and we were never the quadrillionaire team. He is a freak of nature, end of thread.

first of all
>we

second, he was the BPITW for one season, and only because Messi was a bit too young. And that was when United was stacked as fuck with prime VDS, Evra, Vidic, Rio, Scholes, Tevez, Rooney, Carrick etc. and had the GOAT manager who could build title winning teams from a box of scraps.

But didn't you know, Barca only promotes from within because they are a PURE CLUB compared to the evil Real who only buy players! We only bring up transfers like it's a bad thing for Real (and to a lesser extent Man City)

I saw the real girona game
anybody would have scored his goals. he has incredible teammates

his role is to be a decoy for the defenders

>Barcelona spends 120m and 130m on two players
Neither Dembele or Coutinho is the reason Barca wins the league this year.

I hope you imbeciles realize that the assblasted Cristina soyboys are the ones also making these threads to get a reaction because they have nothing else going on in their lives
Then again you're retards who can't see the obvious so keep feeding him with attention, helping this place be more cancerous than it already is
Dumb spics, slavs, shitskins, gypsys, chinks

You're right, the reason is because Real played poorly in the first month and Valverde moved away from the tiki-cucka shit.

Benzema plays in the very same team, tries to do the same and fails every time
I guess is not that easy to tap in

>Neither Dembele or Coutinho is the reason Barca wins the league this year.
also because Real sold their bench and bought shit, which confirms what I said yet again

barcelona are investing in their future
no paulinho
real will buy the future when it gets here