Is anything in Trump's campaign or the Republican platform genuinely fascist like liberals are saying?

Is anything in Trump's campaign or the Republican platform genuinely fascist like liberals are saying?

I keep hearing liberals in my workplace whining about this.

:3

Not really. Not in the sense they think it is.

Some of what Trump talks about is fairly authoritarian, but if we take all politicians at face value to determine motive then his goal is a successful America and he loves the American people. He is doing it for us, not himself. Most liberals cannot actually define fascism.

Trump isn't seeking control over the U.S. for power's sake like they think he is.

Now, if we are to dig deeper for candidate motives, we have to do it on both sides of the fence and not just Trump. Where liberal arguments fail here is that they want to look for alterior motives behind Trump's goals and yet will not even begin to question Hillary's front image.

Well said.

Thanks.

He's very strong on 1 and 2a, and that alone pretty much shows he's not fascist in nature...unlike the left.

ask them to define specifically what they're upset abut and watch as they have no fucking clue

He's fascist in the sense that he's fairly nationalistic and that's often a fascist trait. But yeah, in a lot of ways he is extremely pro-liberty and he's becoming more progressive. The speech Ivanka gave, if he truly intends to follow through with it, would be revolutionary. It would do more for women -indeed, more for American families who suffer greatly under the strain of long work weeks- than any social policy in years.

And I mean progressive in terms of his own policies vs. simply parroting typical conservatism, not progressive as in leaning Democrat. Sorry, pretty beat tonight.

>"I say these words to you tonight: I'm with you, and I will fight for you, and I will win for you."

Not the words of an iron-fisted emperor. The entire Democratic narrative of Trump is so false it's not even funny. The daily show lambasted his speech as fearful, but when I watch it I find it inspiring mostly. Him and his daughter both. I haven't felt that way in YEARS.

I confronted a friend of mine just like >82343600 says and all he could do was parrot 'Hes a racist' and 'Hes crazy'. NO substantial examples at all! He got very quiet when I challenged him with facts and positional statements.

You know what you're doing is wrong Preacher!

Most libtards are fascist's themselves.

"WHAT I SAY IS RIGHT AND WHAT YOU SAY IS WRONG SO SHUT THE FUCK UP"

>authoritarian
not a single one of his policies are authoritarian. Enforcing existing democratically created laws that abide by our constitution is not authoritarian.

Not to mention the fact that the left loves to use physical violence to curb political dissent.

>Not the words of an iron-fisted emperor. The entire Democratic narrative of Trump is so false it's not even funny. The daily show lambasted his speech as fearful, but when I watch it I find it inspiring mostly. Him and his daughter both. I haven't felt that way in YEARS.
I agree, it's insane how they're trying to spin it as fearful and negative. Anyone with half a brain can see otherwise.

Ivanka went too far with the wage gap bullshit though.

What I'm saying is people perceive a president or potential president to be authoritarian when he talks about taking direct control of policy or projects, i.e. 'Build Wall' or 'Control Immigrants', or the larger 'Law and Order' theme.

Not saying I don't agree with it or that he shouldn't do it, but that's where they get the 'Fascist' label and their media extrapolates that to 'Literally Hitler' which they eat up like meatloaf and regurgitate freely.

This is the real irony and I don't get how they don't see it.

We are not at their rallies and events shouting them down. We are not at their gatherings trying to loudly, forcibly disrupt them. The most we do is film snarky Youtube pieces and get a little sarcastic but we do so at normal decibel levels.

They are unquestionably violent, unreasonably loud, and will not even engage in a conversation to discuss policy or ideals. It instantly goes to shouting of catch phrases, accusations of bigotry, and eventually just shouting people down and other such 'Occupy' tactics which totally throw the battle of ideas out the window and instead becomes a battle of unthinking force.

What do you mean about the wage gap though? Was it false, or should she have just left it alone?

What is being a fascist dictator 101?
>censor and disarm the population.
>nationalize major industries
>bypass rule of law to centralize power
>use public education and academia to indoctrinate a loyalty to the state above self, family or community

It's the fucking leftists that have fascist tendencies. Call them out for that shit. Ask them when the fucking censors were the "good guys" in history. Ask them when a dictator disarmed the population with good intentions. Ask them who wants a giant centralized authority. Ask them who want societal rules to be "taught" from the top-down to children. It's them. They are the fucking villains. Leftists will ALWAYS project their faults onto their opponents.

Do you really not see the fear mongering in his speech?

He said that this was the most dangerous time in most peoples life times. He played into the irrational fears of the american public.

We are on an enormously downward trend in crime. We have lost less lives on american soil from terrorism since 9/11 than we have have had Americans felled by domestic bovines.

People are afraid. And rather than standing up and trying to reassure people he doubled down the idea that not only is america under ATTACK from Reffuges, Immigrants, Gungrabbers, Globalist, Terrorists, China and the boogey man, but also that despite this borderline apocalyptic america he depicts he also claims that its much worse outside our borders.

HE LIED. HE SAID "TRUST ME" AND HE LIED.

He lied about crime.
He lied about US having high taxes compared to other countries.
He lied about how much conflict their is in the world.
His daughter lied about the wage gap.

And anyone with an internet connection can prove it in 30 seconds.

But I will do it for you, because I want to help you and anyone else who only has half a brain overcome their intellectual disability.

Pic related. Crime is low. Fear is high. Trump lied.

I didn't say anything about the wage gap, bro. Haven't seen Ivanka's speech either, was it the usual 77 cents to the dollar bullshit?

>since 9/11
Funny how liberals can determine where relevant history begins based on the narrative they're shilling.

Trump said, “America is one of the highest-taxed nations in the world.”

He lied.

Liberals will call Zika fascist.

Democrats told everyone they get "Free Shit"

they lied

This, if confronted with the truth they get even more irate. These leftist's were created, they didn't come to this line of thinking on their own. They are a symptom of a much greater issue with marxist's running the education system, with no facts to at least counter balance the lies they get pushed into their heads.

196 countries in the world and America is among the top 5% that are most heavily-taxed, how was he lying?

The fears about Trump are vastly exaggerated. Trump will coming into a very hostile congress examining his every move ready to impeach him for any infraction. The same can't be said about Clinton who can count on the Democrats to stonewall any attempt of impeachment.

More or less checks and balances is secured with Trump because he is outside both parties, while the same cannot be said for Clinton.

In america we commonly talk about terrorism in pre/post 9/11 terms because of the fundamental shift in anti-terrorism policy.

And even if we count all terrorist deaths since 1965. we only reach around 3300. During the same time period we lost around 24000 Americans to accidents with fire arms and a similar amount were killed by tornadoes.

The point is that Terrorism is not as a significant risk to the american public as trump claims.

You realize there are 13 countries displayed above the united states in that graph. So even if there were no other countries above the united states besides those 13 (there are many), the united states would still not be in "the top 5%" of the 196.

So yes, He was lying.

>Democrats told everyone they get "Free Shit"

they lied.
Irrelevant. But I agree.

He claimed the world was in chaos.

HE lied.

wow what happened in the 1940's?

What the hell is that? Is it the book version of Tyrion?

No, he's not "authoritarian" either, he's just an alpha male. Leftists are more more authoritarian.

>income taxes are the only taxes

kill yourself IMMEDIATELY.

Actually, compare the corporate income tax rates first. Then kill yourself.

They really made Arseface's face look like an arse

Smells of a slide thread.
ANONS, GO HERE INSTEAD IF YOU WANT TO DISRUPT THE CLINTONS

MAIN BREAD
MEME BREAD

>like liberals are saying

Answered your own question there buddy

I was having a discussion with a liberal the other day, I asked him how Trump was a racist. He said "because he's a bigot" and I asked "well, how is he either? could you give a specific example?" He stormed off and said "I'm not being friendly with you anymore".

came here for this inevitable post

Good insight. I think they WANT Trump or Republicans to be this fantasy Nazi analog so they can feel like cool rebels going up against the mean scary Empire.

They can't stand it when the Republicans DONT fit into their stereotypes. Look how liberals are freaking out over Trump being so friendly in his acceptance speech to the LGBTQ community. Conservatives/Republicans look like they are actually beginning to just give up and move on from the issue, or at least showing that they might not want gays to get married but don't want them gunned down and hurt either, which is weird but it's still better than the liberals will ever give them credit for.

Wow it's like you exactly quoted that clickbait article
>crime:
talking about the recent measured upswing under raicebaiter in chief
>high taxes
US has higher tax rates for corporations we just don't have 99% income tax like the peoples republics of europe
>conflict in the world
wut
>daughter lied about wage gap
Serious question, how many scientific studies BTFO the wage gap before you stop repeating this?

I mean props for trying to correct the record, but I read that article too, the person giving you your talking points should find a new job.