Woah

Attached: IMG_8568.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqcV5acuYic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based child of Yakub telling it how it is

>me after reading this

Attached: 1509735827596.png (960x844, 276K)

prove him wrong

There is some evidence that in the past there were giant humanoid beings on earth, and that humans at one point co-existed with dinosaurs. the term 'dinosaur' didn't exist until 1821, and up until then, those giant reptile creatures were simply known as "dragons".

THIS

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Hey Jeremy. What are you doing down under?

Spreading the truth, Geert

We wuz bigger people n dinosaurs wuz r pets n shiet

well for one he's obviously never read a book or possibly anything in his life, also there are no giant human fossils.

>no giant human fossils
umm, sweetiee..
youtube.com/watch?v=RqcV5acuYic

That's humans with gigantism, totally different. You can see their proportions are all off.

Not some of the fossils. True, the more 'current' examples are just gigantism, but the fossils are evidence of an ancient giant race of humans.

Dinosaurs like T-rex walk upright. the only other creature to do so. What if they were conscious and intelligent? how would we know

only god can judge him I guess

>Illuminati Coverup Exposed!!!
>Kent Hovind: Evangelist, Christian theme park operator
>Conviction(s):;Willful failure to pay taxes, Structuring, Obstructing IRS administration
What a whacky group of individuals.

I guess kangaroos could build their own civilization if you stopped punching them if that's how simple it is.

Imagine if a white athlete said this. Why does the media and world in general treat blacks with kid gloves? It's an absolute insult and shows that white liberals think they're superior to blacks and that they need to be coddled and helped. Sickening.

Blacks are truly at the forefront of the study of history and science

Attached: CeQg8D2VIAAZN14.jpg (465x464, 34K)

It's not because he's black that his comments come across as funny and ridiculous, it's because he's a kid

/thread
John 3:16

Daily Reminder: dinosaurs still exist

and they often are kept as pets :^)

Attached: giphy.gif (320x320, 1011K)

>I think it was bigger people in the world before us
>The dinosaurs was they pets
Hum... Even a kindergartner should talk better english, right?

>using Was instead of Were
no it's because he's black.

He's right though

Attached: 1519678137137.jpg (620x349, 100K)

Empirical evidence suggests that there were no "giant people" when dinosaurs were roaming the earth through the use of radiometric dating methods

He's not wrong.

Attached: 1507410296091.png (325x511, 291K)

He is tho.

Not if theys kindergartna is black.

Will Lebron ever end up on a team that doesn't have a stupid person with no understanding of science on it?

You gotta feel sorry for the guy, he's outspoken, tries to do the black lives shit, and then every year a teammate comes out and says something ridiculously stupid

What's wrong with the water in Cleveland? First Kyrie and now this shit.

it's just African American English to say "we/you/they/plural was" instead of with were. Nothing to do with better or worse.

Woke as fuck the government doesn't want you to see this image.

Attached: Giant-Skeletons-Pictures-2.jpg (1000x750, 197K)

I want Space Jam 2 to star Kyrie Irving and mostly be about melenated Hotep conspiracy shit

dont disagree. yo they was pets! *lets share this quote everyone haha, he's so funny*

meanwhile they have SCIENCE IS REAL, DRUMPF! marches every month. pathetic stuff

I'm liking this level of trolling, Ville

>that nose
hmmm

Attached: 1473703694266.jpg (215x215, 5K)

>was they pets

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (301x372, 16K)

This person occupied a seat at two major universities, for free.

Attached: 1521611708452.jpg (720x1280, 192K)

>tumor protruding
>very disrespectful