So boys, apparently race doesn't exist. Anything that says otherwise, or is race just a social construct?

So boys, apparently race doesn't exist. Anything that says otherwise, or is race just a social construct?

Other urls found in this thread:

ranger.uta.edu/~chqding/papers/KmeansPCA1.pdf
nationstates.net/nation=yuropah
youtube.com/watch?v=rFMrp_0g4TQ
reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/3h3bgn/kenyan_5year_olds_cant_recognize_their_reflection/
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
radfemimages.wordpress.com/the-gears/#PIV
forum.nationstates.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=845789
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do psychologists get to decide biological questions?

Is this like when they decided that men could be women?

ir race doesn't exist then all lives mattter

How can racism exist if race doesn't exist?

I'm guessing James Watson would have something to say about that, not like he's one of the people who discovered the DNA helix or anything, so he probably don't know shit about genes.

Arguing over the definition of "race" is pointless.

Humans separated into separate populations and experienced different evolutionary selective pressures based on the geographic region they settled in. These different human populations evolved enough to have visual and athletic differences, but evolution stopped at the neck?

These people that deny human "race", or whatever they want to call it, are the same people that poke fun of Christians for denying evolution.

You start to question every purported intellectual aspect of the left when they deny obvious shit like this
smdh leftists

Don't tell anyone but I'm just a social construct. If people stop believing in me I cease to exist. Shit sucks being a fairy.

No race war?

The contradiction of the left is that we are all one human race and that anything else is a social construct while at the same time calling out the "white race" for being mean to other races.

The redpill is that there are differences among races, not just by appearance, but evolutionarily, genetically, and biologically.

Blacks for instance have less neanderthal DNA (if none, African Americans have more than Africans because of some white ancestors) and evolved differently.

This.

I became right-wing because the Left was so politically correct in denying certain shit like this. It made me question all of the leftist arguments that I bought before, so I gave an honest listened to the alternative viewpoints.

War of ideologies.

This a good response, or is it shit and I should just kill myself instead?

That's a poor reason to take up with retards.

I just abandoned the mainstream Left. Trannies are much more egregious.

Exactly the same story.

my gf was assigned male at birth

compared homo erectus vs neanderthal

I've seen pics of Africans that look no different than a moder day homo erectus.

Homo erectus are older and neanderthal's are obviously evolved more due to extreme shifts in climate and environment

No, your boyfriend is mentally ill.

Here is everything you need to win any race argument ever.

Now use it.

Thanks,

probably relevant too

>race doesn't exist
>we need more diversity and more representation of people of races other than white because each race brings to the group unique characteristics that the other races cannot provide/simulate

The sad part it they'll dismiss it to follow there idiocrocy

What if the reason (((they))) are pushing interracial relationships so much is because Negroids are getting very close to speciation that they actually separate from Homo sapiens and form their own race. This is (((their))) last attempt at saving the negroids.

I'm not saying "I became right-wing because the left made bad arguments on certain obvious topics". More so, the left making bad arguments on certain topics like this forced me to question my previously held notion that the left was more logical in their arguments. Therefore, I actually gave the right a chance and read their arguments on economic policy without the prejudice I previously held against them.

Lefties can often heard (though begrudgingly) admitting that there is a small amount of DNA difference.

Let us not forget that we share 99% DNA to chimpanzees. As far as DNA is concerned, even .5% is a massive difference

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I believe there was some evidence that homogeneous erectus interbred with African homo-sapiens, in a similar way humans bred with neanderthals outside of Africa. I'm on my phone now, so I'm not looking that shit up.

I just responded with this

This.

>contradiction of the left
Their shenanigans are never ending

Principal component analysis is not a clustering or classification tehnique

ranger.uta.edu/~chqding/papers/KmeansPCA1.pdf

what region you in mate?

Here is how I explain it to people.

>RACE is a biological construct. It is hardware.

>CULTURE is a social construct. It is software.

You can change and upgrade the software, but you cannot load software that is incompatible with the hardware.

I can have a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone.

They have similar hardware and can perform similar functions, but you cannot run iOS on a Samsung phone, if you try you are likely to experience constant crashes and failures.

Just because some applications can be built to run on both operating systems, it doesn't mean that all applications will operate because many applications rely on particular hardware to function properly - like a certain amount of RAM, TouchID, or 3D touch.

So, Races and Cultures work best within their own ecosystems, when they are kept separate and when we develop standards and protocols to trade files and applications between the two similar, but different systems.

THEN NO ONE CAN BE RACIST
PICK ONE

>Psychology today
>The Guardian
Fucking wew

Well if race doesn't exist they can stop getting affirmative action.

But everything that exists is a social construct ergo race exists ergo gibs

Port Adelaide electorate, South Aus

The fact that it's a social construct doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

When they say that race doesn't exist, they must define what "race" is. What are they saying doesn't exit?

Those who say race doesn't exist, generally have a different idea of what race is, then those who say that it does.

>dailystormer
ur dumb too

Race IS a social construct

Not in the sense that there are no physical differences between ethnic groups, but that it's silly to try and group them into neat categories like "white", "black", etc.

race is only used for domesticated animals like dogs or cats. for humans it would be sub species

>he goes on nationstates forums

enjoy your ban for being anything right of communist

post nation name btw

Sub special classification doesn't fit into neat categories.

Those who deny race, are generally simply saying that the human races aren't different species. I.e, arguing a strawman.

The Holy Empire of Yuropah
nationstates.net/nation=yuropah

youtube.com/watch?v=rFMrp_0g4TQ

Watch spawktalk's videos.

These are excellent, did you make them yourself?

>Race doesn't exist
How can people be this dumb? Have they never heard of DNA?

Well we are the same species because we can still interbreed with blacks and produce fertile offspring. Belonging to a species is determined by this simple criterion. The talk is whether we are the same sub-species which we may not be.

Nigglets fail the basic mirror self recognition test.
reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/3h3bgn/kenyan_5year_olds_cant_recognize_their_reflection/

There is no objective criteria for sub-species, since they can breed with each other and produce fertile offspring.

If two groups within a species differ significantly, then they are sub-species, it they do not differ significantly, then no.

But what is "significant"?. That part there is the "social construct" part.

Race deniers say nothing to deny the reality that:

If we group humans by their geographical ancestry, these groups will have different micro evolutionary pasts, resulting in differences in average physical and cognitive traits. They are thus sub-species. Although not necessary, the FST values and heterozygosity of different human population groups is also similar to animals with recognized sub-species.

From the guardian article. A whole lot of nothing, and then

> There is no genetic basis that corresponds with any particular group of people, no essentialist DNA for black people or white people or anyone

> There are genetic characteristics that associate with certain populations, but none of these is exclusive

This somehow proves that there are no human sub-species? No. Race denialists don't really know what they are arguing against, and, as expected, the Guardian article didn't define race. It claimed that race isn't real, but didn't say what "race" is. So it was worthless.

LOL

pastebin.com/PpY46T8t

The funny thing about race denial arguments is that it can also be applied to dog breeds. There is no "essentialist DNA" for particular breeds, and there is more genetic variation withing breeds than between them.

There are biological differences between a caucassian and an asian outside of the skin colour, so there are human races too.

That's racist!!#

Racist

LOL, how the fuck do shitlibs actually feel "gotcha points" arguing over the definition of race? It's like they think the underlying biological reality disappears if you change the word "race" to "cline".

How do they cope with the dissonance?

Great! I accept this statement! Now remove hate crime and hate speech laws from every legal system, and get rid of affirmative action policies.

yes we are all homosapian.

Genetic differences between people exist. How we perceive them is a social construct. No need to thank me OP.

>yeSVMk7w
>yeS
>yes we are all homosapian
>Yes Yes
Does Kek not believe in race either?

The fact that we can all make babies with one another means we are all part of the same species.

Just letting you guys know.

This is the same as saying a Labrador is the same race as a Bulldog, since they're both dogs.

>tfw my nationstate is a fascist theocracy

Which nation tho?

Mine?
Here

And certain subgroups of our species are far more capable at maintaining modern human civilization than others, and have nothing to gain whatsoever from mixing with other groups.

Just letting you know.

> It's a social construct so it doesn't exist
I feel scammed, I've been paying bills for all my adult life and only now do I find out they're not real? Fuck me.

Not to mention that consents is a social construct as well. Guess all that sex really was rape. Really makes you think.

radfemimages.wordpress.com/the-gears/#PIV

Prove that subgroups exist in our species
:^)

>pro tip
you can't

Source:
"The biological fact of race and the myth of 'race' should be distinguished. For all practical social purposes 'race' is not so much a biological phenomenon as a social myth. The myth of 'race' has created an enormous amount of human and social damage. In recent years, it has taken a heavy toll in human lives, and caused untold suffering." Such "biological fact" is no longer considered to exist as developments in human evolutionary genetics showed that human genetic differences are nearly totally gradual.

Source UNESCO

Hey, you stupid inbred nigger. Africans and Europeans can produce fertile offspring. The two animals on top can't.

You're a sad sad man if you've been sitting on the thread waiting for an aswer to your piss poor bait somoeone daigned responding.

Nice argument toad.

Don't you have a street to be spitting on?

> Prove that subgroups exist in our species

Outline the criteria that would prove that.

>science
>psychology

That's one daft cunt right there me old mucker

FAGS WE SHOULD MAKE A REGION

OP, who are you on this site? It's unbelievably cucked

Some have blue eyes, others have brown.
There - subgroups.

>qualitative judgements
xd!!
define blue
define brown

No data, no numbers

Nice science there buddy.

>Such "biological fact" is no longer considered to exist as developments in human evolutionary genetics showed that human genetic differences are nearly totally gradual.

But, that's not true. There are breaks in quite a few places. Human differentiation is not clinal.

Not, that gradual variation or clinal variation disproves subgroups. Race denialists simply invent criteria to disprove their own arbitrary definition race, which they don't actually say, we have to infer it from their pointless ramblings.

>Argentina talking about black people

Blue - narrow peak in reflected light with wavelength around 475nm
Brown - no narrow peak in reflected light

>its not true
UNESCO

No source

:^^^) HAHA LO L

You know whats not true? Hitler lost WWII. DO YOU BLEIEVEM YET??? HE ACTUALLY WON ITS JUST AN ILLUSION XDD

>who are you on this site?
This is me
forum.nationstates.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=845789
>it's unbelievably cucked
Yeah, it kinda is, there are a fuckload of tumblr-tier fags on there

>around
>not rigorous

Oh wow how impressive
Optics

Back to grade school with you. Give me the complete set of wavelengths that is defined as blue and brown or you should just die for your idiocy.

Two dogs of different races can breed together as well. (with the exception of huge dogs with small dogs, for obvious reasons)
If we will not acknowledge human races then dog races don't exist either, there would be just dogs.

Peak with a width of 20nm.

>le one colour le human colour