Roast me roastie

roast me roastie

hi Hope

MOAR

Go away Canada

literally hollow ballsack

That's just fucked.

Roast you? It appears that you're already 35% roast beef....

>literally

It literally is, its the same part of the body just the female version due to prenatal hormones.

>when you get hijacked by russians who destroy your PC but leave your bank account and steam account in tact
>along with your ryuko folder
>thanks ruskibros
>i love ryuko too

Roast beef?

Fuck you OP!

I work as a border patrol agent on the night shift and browse Sup Forums to pass the time. Now I just got fucking fired.

mfw fucking woman is gayer than fucking traps.

aint nobody dodging the sack

Idk user might be right. That thing doesn't look like a home grown pussy.

>can't re roast an already roasted beef.

Please sit on my dick!

>walk into Arby's
>"Hi, what can I get for you sir?"
>Show them this picture
>"Say no more senpai"

To be honest if I met a beautiful girl 10/10 amazing body and took her back home and things got hot and heavy I'd rather she strip down and have a dick than a blown out arbys pussy.

Now that's what I call a bagina

Kek

the dick and ballsack is formed first before the vagina is created. the clit is like a really small penis head.

wtf i hate women now

holy shit,your vag doesn't wait for the penis to come to it,it actively hunts the wiener!
around corners,up stairs,under doors.
it's like the Dread Lord Cuthulu,but bigger!

When you become aroused for whatever reason, the stimulation from your penis glands tells your nervous system to send a message to the prostate to start making semen fluid, and a message to the testicals to push the sperm cells into your urethra ready to launch. When this process is complete, you're ready to ejaculate triggered by further penis stimulation. When you ejaculate your pelvic canal muscles such as your prostate and the erectile tissue in your penis involuntarily contract to dispense the semen, while simultaneously giving you a brief pleasurable feeling. Kind of like a sneeze. This is why you can't cum right away after you get an erection. It's also why women can only have orgasms through their clitoris(which is vestigial penis tissue), and why women's pelvic canal muscles (like the anus) involuntarily contract when they orgasm.

Basically, women's orgasms are a byproduct of male's orgasms. And any sexual urge they have is based off their deviant addiction to male orgasms. The vulva is nothing more than an embryo penis template. The clitoris is the penis, the labia majora is a scrotum, and the labia minora is where the phallus seals up to make the urethra. This is how it is with all mammals and organisms that have "true phalluses".

Women can have orgasms the same way men can lactate with enough effort. It's just a "trick". Men have useless vestigial nipples, and women have useless vestigial penises (clitoris).

On top of this, most mammals including apes and early humans have backwards facing spikes on their penis that latches onto the vaginal wall making it painful for her to try to escape before ejaculation. Wolves have penises that engorge with blood upon insertation causing them to "tie" for the same function. Ducks have penises that lasso resisting females.

to;dr: Nature is brutal, and the vagina is just a birth canal

So what you're saying is we're all girls, user?
And the vagina isn't a ballsack, but my ballsack is a vagina?

No, what he is saying is all girls have vestigial ducks. This is why eating girls out is extremely deviant and beta.

That is not a roastie. That is an infection.

You know they can fix this, right?