Timothy McVeigh was a white supremacist

>Timothy McVeigh was a white supremacist
>peaceful middle easterners were falsely accused and are the real victims here
Fucking awful documentary, literally historical (((revisionism))) in the wake of Trump's election and liberal obsession with "damgerous white hate"

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2001/09/mcveigh200109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>things that happened before op was born

go home corky

>why is a documentary about Timothy McVeigh about Timothy McVeigh instead of something else?

>You can't separate the actions of McVeigh from the scene of white supremacy at the time

But you can totally separate the actions of any muslim from the islam every time. Really makes ya think

Ruby Ridge and Waco were more exciting tbqh

McVeigh did nothing wrong

>Timothy McVeigh was a white supremacist

i don't really get the grounding for this besides one incident in the army where he got pissed that a black soldier was allowed to wear like a black panthers shirt on base and the later after he was incarcerated where he praised the turner diaries

i thought his motivations where pretty much solely anti-federal govt, not to do with racial hatred? i havent seen the film am i wrong?

>Fucking awful documentary, literally historical (((revisionism)))
You just summed up 100% of historical 'documentaries' produced by pig production companies.

Why even bother acting surprised or getting offended by this garbage in a world where ISIS's propaganda division gets an oscar.

>im in the timeline where I can just say something is bad and not have to back it up

k

the anti government and white supremacy stuff was part of the same thing in this case

awwww, wittle Drumpftard doesn't wike the truth! How unusual......NOT!!!

the kikes in the documentary bill mcveigh as a white supremacist with no evidence

totally not liberals rewriting history to blame more things on Trump
You good fucking goyim

soros shills
gb2 kushner's teat

You have to respect Timmy McVee. He was a man with a grievance, a vision, and saw it through to the end.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can argue that killing children in a daycare center is wrong, and you'd be right, but you need to break some eggs to make an omelette and how was it any different from the USA dropping bombs on hospitals in the Gulf War?

The Alfred P. Murrah building was a valid target even though there was some colateral damage. It makes a lot more sense than blowing up a bus, train station, or crashing a plane into some skyscrapers if your gripe was with federal law enforcement.

Funny thing is the doc shows Tim showing remorse for killing Iraqis in the gulf war and that he felt they were just ordinary people living their lives

>>I let everyobe know Im KKK by pretending to be a Jew

oh chicken nugget
you so funnay

Timothy McVeigh really wasn't a monster. He was a normal guy that had his doubts, concerns, and ethics. He just took it all a bit further than most anybody would.

I do like how when a reporter asked him if he had any other conspirators that he was covering for and he dismissed it by opining what makes him so terrifying to people is the realization that he was just a normal guy that caused so much devestation on his own. That people would rather believe it takes a network of nefarious individuals to accomplish such a feat.

Best article you'll ever read: "The Meaning of Timothy McVeigh" by Gore Vidal (Sept 2001)

vanityfair.com/news/2001/09/mcveigh200109

Two related documentaries I can't recommend enough:

Waco: The Rules of Engagement (nominated for Oscar; incredible)

The Net (about the Unabomber x MK Ultra)

I like how the only thing OKC will ever be known for is for some reason some idiot decided to bomb it instead of literally any other city in the world to get attention and it didn't even work and was forgotten ten years later. Oklahoma is so not on the map that there was a literal race war and it's all but forgotten.
Yeah, sometimes you just gotta blow up some kids and normal everyday people pissed at having to go to a government office at 9 in the morning for some bullshit paperwork. Totally justified.

>Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can argue that killing children in a daycare center is wrong, and you'd be right, but you need to break some eggs to make an omelette and how was it any different from the USA dropping bombs on hospitals in the Gulf War?

some people say blowing up children anywhere is a bad thing. it's possible to have that as a consistent principle.

The most non-response ever

Hey brah, they drew first blood. If a couple dozen paper pushers bite the dust to give Uncle Sam a proverbial bloody nose, thems the breaks.

Tree of Liberty refreshed etc.

Even if you're not a conspiracy theory person, you should check out A Noble Lie and whatever other OKC documentaries there are.

I mean one of things that really caused McVeigh to do this was Ruby Ridge where an innocent kid was shot in the back by the police. Then a sniper kills the mom as well.

Yeah, and how'd that work out? He made a martyr of the government and it's employees. Think of the post 9-11 patriotism and sense of unity, except not as long lasting, because not even Oklahoma remembers Oklahoma.
He essentially killed tons of innocents to prove a point that's been twisted and used by and for the people he originally meant to draw negative attention to.

Threadly reminder

Fair enough, but do you think all of the Bundy Ranch style encounters lately would have gone the same if Timmy ANFOnuts hadn't blown up that building?

I'm not seriously condoning McVeigh's actions, but I feel he did get some results and changes.

I don't recall them linking him with white supremacy. That's just one of the facets you have when it comes to religious gun nuts, and had to be touched on a bit for Ruby Ridge and Mount Carmel. McVeigh was just a gun nut with deep political beliefs built on his adolescent and military experiences.

Plus it's not like it fucking matters. The dude's dead, most of OKC has gotten over it and other terrorist acts have all the spotlight.

Iirc, McVeigh was seen in Elohim City, which does have white supremacist ties -- but, I'm unsure if McVeigh harbored such ideas, he was probably lured by their anti-govt. stance.

get rid of white supremacists. problem solved

Tim was a libertarian that did what he did as revenge against the FBI for what they did at Waco and Ruby Ridge -- this is his own words

He wasn't a white supremacist

>PBS

no surprise there

They think one of McVeigh's motives for the bombing was because a white supremacist named Richard Snell was set for execution, and threatened some vague terrible thing happening on what just happened to be his last day on April 19th, 1995. Since both Snell and McVeigh were thought to have visited Elohim city, there is a possible link to be made.

However, that's still a stretch because of how few people Mcveigh seemed to trust on this plan, and questions of communication logistics between the two of them.

>finds a copy of The Turner Diaries in his possession
>eternally associated with White Supremacy

This is why trickle down media whores need to have their faces stomped in by a jackboot

Read Gore Vidal's article about Timothy McVeigh, there's a high possibility that there were co-conspirators, but he covered for them.

If the daycare kids had guns they could've defended themselves.

Thanks Obama.

You'd expect them to continue on with attacks then (even if not as spectacular).

Someone may have known about it, but I doubt there was a terrorist group behind it.

Wrong actually, the FBI and the ATF have dramatically changed their rules of engagement, so they are less likely to kill civilians, check out the reasons why the Gov't is less likely to use force on it's citizens and Timothy McVeigh bombing the shit out of them is one of them.

>majority of murders committed with a gun