Get in here

>youtube.com/watch?v=ua5h3kogDUk

I'm in here, now what?

Yep. I'm sold. Also:

DC GENERAL THREAD

DC's movies are doing something that's never really been done before - they're giving the Batman a conspiracy to expose. The audience already has most of the pieces, but Bruce doesn't.

Lex and Waller were working together - Lex's job was to blackmail Superman into becoming a criminal. Waller's job was to make sure the authorization was in place to put him to work once he dutifully turned himself into the authorities like the good Kansas farmboy that he is. A good step toward clearing his name would be cooperating with Task Force X. So Waller gets the Squad, and Lex would have been the founder, financial backer, and official liaison for the "upstanding metahumans" like Diana, Arthur, Barry, and Vic, basically their Maxwell Lord.

Bruce, finally out of tunnel-vision revenge mode, is starting to put the pieces together. That's the main reason he wanted Lex transferred to Arkham. In his own words, he "still has friends there." He offers Waller protection for a similar reason - you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Waller and Lex, on the other hand, are still working angles of their own. Lex is essentially Darkseid's "prophet" at this point, and a place like Arkham is the perfect place for him to start preaching the "gospel." Waller already knows who Bruce is("You look tired, Mr. Wayne. You should stop working nights."), but more importantly, she's figured out who the "Joker" is. She and her security chief were party to Harley's escape and have struck a bargain with her("Are you the Devil?"), possibly to help her achieve her fantasies of a normal life by "curing" her and Mr. J. of their insanity. Waller is using her as a means of tracking the Joker and keeping tabs on him, making it a simpler matter to capture him should she need to use this corrupted Robin as a foil against the Batman.

DC - Detective Comics.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [breathes heavily] AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How am I supposed to take this seriously??

fuck, i really want to be hype but honestly his looks like shit.
also the use of wires is awful, Gadot..
i won't even pirate this one.
>muh mouse boogeyman
Marvel is being shit lately so fuck off, i want DC to be good to bring some cool banter but every new movie is worst than the last one

amazing how these shitty movies get worse and worse

also amazing how their casting is so fucking shit

Did you come up with that yourself? I dig it.

fake biceps muscles

JESUS

Wow it's all dark blue and sometimes orange so beautiful and dense

I did, Feel free to share. That's Bruce's angle. Diana's is going to be really introducing the mythology and how magic works, I think.

Jesus christ i hope that guy is just desperately offering himself

>i must defend the world
>attacks a church
fuck off jews

How could they keep him in line? And how would Lex be able to blackmail him, you mean by getting him to assassinate Batman? At what point in the plan would Lex get blackmail material on Superman? Please elaborate.

>Josh Gad as the Penguin

Kek, is Dan Stevens the only one getting lucky post-BATB? Both The Circle (Emma Watson's new movie with Tom Hanks) and this will be panned, so I think the new Beauty and the Beast is a curse unless your name is Dan Stevens.

>accent is atrocious
>acting is horrible
>physique is laughable
>CGI is cheap
>story is preschool tier
>choreography is embarrassing
>cast are in it for the pay cheque
>sets are dull

can't wait for the shitposting that will inevitably accompany this flop of a movie

>Josh Gad
>as the Penguin

Just fucking reboot and recast the entire DCEU, for the love of God.
Make the Justice League lose to the big bad, let him restart the universe in some stupid way, and take that chance to do it properly this time.

please happen so we can laugh at the DCEU even more

T.pajeet

hard to believe there's a choice worse than Jonah Hill but as always WB finds a way

He's just an attention whore trying to get the role

Penguin will be a giant CGI monster in the DCEU