You do realise that once they are gone, we're doomed to a decade or two of Pogbas and Moratas, right...

You do realise that once they are gone, we're doomed to a decade or two of Pogbas and Moratas, right? Statistically speaking there is almost no chance of a player as good as either of them appearing any time soon

Attached: lionel_messi__cristiano_ronaldo__by_shibilymv7-daqtlg5.jpg (898x889, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaiVk5sB9kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people probably said the same with maradona - pelè etc
just have faith

>new Balon D'or winner every year
>new top scorer every year

can't wait til they fuck off desu

OBLIGATORY

Attached: STRONG MIND.png (1802x690, 166K)

MOOOOOOOM! I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Attached: 1223 - 6el1G0t.jpg (250x243, 27K)

I already miss the early to mid 2000s m8. It had much better world class players than the shitshow that was these past 10 years or so.

we're entering the mbrappé,salah,neymar age

Attached: 1489770836957.png (478x428, 179K)

Football was in its early evolutionary stage back then. Progress is getting slower and slower now

Yeah because the golden balloon prize ceremony is why I like football

You either respect both or are a cock sucking retard

Me too mate but the times have changed, the tactics have changed etc. Ronaldo and Messi going away is not gonna bring early 2000s back. It's gonna bring more which is not encouraging at all

Maybe with these two gones we will have more recognition for other positions than forwards.

goalkeepers are shit

No one will come close to those two monsters, but the next generation of superstars, the likes of Dybala, Neymar, Pogba, or Kane, they can hold their own

Maybe if goalies and defenders start scoring more goals, yes

>legit debate over who is the best player in the world among a bunch of 5-10 players instead of the same two over and over
can't wait

you must be delusional if you think there will be 5-10 players who can stay in top shape for 5+ years so we can have a debate about who the goat is.

Ronaldo will literally be forgotten a couple of years after he retires. Messi, on the other hand...

>debate
>implying Penaldo can be compared with Messi

lmao

>Pogba

>Messi, on the other hand...
>that guy who choked three international tournaments in a row yet his cheerleaders say he was better than Maradona...what was his name again?

Hey romaniabro are you really a mod? People have been saying that you are, but i dont believe it

>a system babby like messi retiring is going to be a bad thing

Honestly, messi is so fucking overrated. I want him to fuck off already.

>no chance of a player as good as either of them
wew, sadly you re right

Attached: DELET.png (800x450, 270K)

Maradona is literally 20 years younger than pele, they didn't even play on the same continent.

Penaldo is now beating Van Nistelrooy records, who in turn beat Raúl records, who beat Hugo Sánchez records... GEE, I WONDER WHAT'S THE PATTERN HERE
I love how depressed Tapinaldo cockgobblers get by the fact that their idol's legacy will be just stat mentions.
But hey, at least be thankfull that a bunch of clueless idiots in your generation indulged the ridiculous discussion of putting a player who's production on a pitch 99,9% of the match is waving his hand from the box, next to an actual footballing genius

Is Messi Ronaldo like Peyton and Brady?
Non watching white American here. Also Chivas regal fan

doubt it half of my pro romaniabro memes gets deleted

then God help us all

perhaps people that are all about individual players instead of teams will then finally shut the fuck up.

also those 2 are the heroes of every muslim over here and that's just disgusting

they're reported over and over, some of them 30+ times

one is a goat who excels in nearly all aspects of the game

the other is a stat padding portuguese fraud with the likes of hugo sanchez and any other literal who goalscorer forgotten in time

don't worry, we'll get pleny more cristianos, like every season a new one comes around

messi on the other hand... yeah, only once in history

>triggered farcacucks

Attached: 1509876870735.png (666x637, 740K)

How many balloooon doors do those guys have?

He wont be forgptten. He has the UCL numbers but when people actually watch him and then Messi they'll judge who is better

>Ronaldo will literally be forgotten a couple of years after he retires

Attached: 1507766431680.jpg (555x445, 36K)

>one is a goat who excels in nearly all aspects of the game

at the 2014 world cup:

Messi had less total successful passes than Gago with 2x more minutes than Gago.

less distance covered than David Luiz, Luiz Gustavo, Sneijder, Kroos, Mueller, Oscar, Wijnaldum, Higuain (lol).

also a 68% pass completion rate, lower than random players like Freddy Guarin, Daniel Sturridge, Georgios Samaras, Ramires, Memphis Depay, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuain, Manuel Neuer, Anthony Vanden Borre, Valbuena, Fellaini.

fewer crosses than Jose Cholevas.
fewer attempts on target than Cristiano Ronaldo.
0 (zero) tackles won.
fewer recovered balls than Arjen Robben.

this is supposed to be an epic goat playmaker that carried Argentina.

Attached: salah.jpg (850x510, 67K)

>Morata
>bad

Pick one
youtube.com/watch?v=RaiVk5sB9kk

Attached: PicsArt_03-21-11.35.14.png (500x500, 445K)

i love these

based arab memers

dembele > flopbappe

good luck finding players who score almost on a per match basis after these 2

holy shit
salah and neymar are the same age

These guys are becoming too overrated.

>Messi, on the other hand scored 91 goals in a year..

Wow you fuckers have no clue about soccer do you, we have tons of young talent

> Renato
> Rashford
> Dembele
> Mbappe
> Pulisic
> Donnarumma
> Alli
> Kluivert
> Martial
> Lozano

Also Vinicious Junior is better than Neymar was at the same age already can't wait for another era of domination with him at Madrid

eusebio > ronaldo

Against Compostela

>less distance covered

thats actually a fine chareteristic. he conserves his energy by doing this, avoids unnecessary injuries and still manages to have an impact on the game. Kinda like tapinaldos mad positioning skills. to score a tap in you have to have the field iq to be in the right place at the right time, like ronaldo.

>kluivert
>lozano
>pulisic
>americans

Who cares about stats. Even shitters like Cavani are scoring 50 a season now, and scrubs like Kane and Salah are likely going to beat the record for most goals scored in a PL season.

I'll take 2 years of entertaining football from some Ronaldinho like player over 10 years of utterly boring '''dominance''' from a tap-in artist like Cristiano.

>shitters like Cavani are scoring 50 a season now
against farmers

Why is it Messi dickriders can never say Ronaldo's name? Does it trigger them to actually type it out? Instead we get...

>penaldo
>tapinaldo
>gaynaldo

Attached: mesnumaleclub.jpg (1007x957, 459K)

>donnarumma
fucking lol

>GOATS

kek

KEK

K E K

Attached: goats.png (1609x382, 35K)

you're only half right
we'll be doomed to decades of Pogbas, but I'm certain there won't be any hyped anywhere-near-white guys
just look at fucking dembele.

kek

Your image just proves the WC is 100% irrelevant these days

If these two aren't the best players right now, who would that be?

unironically good picture
less infighting would make this board better

because R9 better

they didn't have stacked teams like Zidane and Fatnaldo to carry them

>WC is irrelevant
It tells which country has the best playerS in the world at the moment.

And is that fair, or even relevant? It's easier for you than for Monaco to field 11 decent guys

delete

BASED

Messi created more chances than anyone in the tournament dipshit
That's what playmakers do

Ah yes ballon doors, the prestigious award where the top 5 winners amounting a total 0 WCs.

>implying Zidane didn't carry France on his back in 2006
>implying Brazil were any good leading up to the 2002 WC, when they struggled to even qualify when Ronaldo was out injured, and had scrubs like Kleberson and Roque Junior in the team

lol at the stacked team argument, when at club level both Messi and Cristiano have had the most stacked teams possible carrying their arses for the last decade.

>Alli

If the standards were the same as now back then for the ballon d'or, and Ruud had the same marketing power Ronaldo has, he'd have won one back in 2003 when he scored 44 goals (which was a crazy amount back then since 30 was the standard for world class strikers) and set the record for most goals in a single CL season

Zidane was carried in 98 and Brazil played 3 wc finals in a row you retard, thats the absolute definition of a stacked team.
also in 2002 Roque Junior played for AC Milan the time, only Kleberson was probably the odd one out, like in every stacked team.
you mean to tell me that because Capdevila started in the 2010 final it means Spain wasn't stacked?

underaged bellend.

They already have replacements in Bale and Neymar

Neither of them are as fun to watch as the real Ronaldo. Messi is probably the closest in terms of entertainment. But the way Barcelona plays these days... I don't. They just don't do it for me any more. It's all about City now, I'm checking for what they do. They're not going to win the Champions league like Barca or Real though. They're just going to be fun to watch. And when I am watching them, I'm not thinking about the money they spent. I'm thinking about the last pass or move they pulled off.

>The eternal Catalonian

>people forgetting about Asensio

Attached: 1521290977689.jpg (311x340, 62K)

:)

Sané