Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWLFCpNfArs
youtube.com/watch?v=8EbzUS0D5_0
youtube.com/watch?v=fbhPIK-oBvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly hard to fetishize something like that

Can't you just go back?
Don't stay in Lithuania, they don't want you.

t. Ivan

Give me a pic of your favorite village

Mine :)

autism
youtube.com/watch?v=cWLFCpNfArs

Ah nice :D
A village in Vietnam is also beautiful

I don't think I have one. They're mostly similar. Here's a comfy picture of an abandoned(?) church I just found.

Here's one in Urals

wtf is this church, looks like churches in Maramures of Romania
Russia seems more comfy than I expect lol i like to travel rural villages

Some have pretty comfy surroundings

I keep scouting for the poorest village to see where i can find my Russian mail order bride.

Is that the river in russian that everyone gets cancer from because it is so polluted?

Most of Russia is radioactive but i think lake Karachay is black from so much pollution.

>Russia seems more comfy than I expect lol i like to travel rural villages
It's not comfy at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=8EbzUS0D5_0

I look at street view images of remote french villages and wish that i lived there

if you like this sort of stuff then you should watch the documentary on the Taiga

youtube.com/watch?v=fbhPIK-oBvA

it does one part for each season. It's maximum comfy

I used to live in one : ^)

>Russia seems more comfy than I expect
Only when it's summer.

Question to Russians. These guys are so cut off. Do they speak an "old fashioned" kind of Russian or do they have a very particular dialect? If so, is it hard to understand them?

Nope, they are perfectly intelligible. If it wasn't for a few strange words for equipment that only traditional hunters use I wouldn't even know if they are from some megalopolis or from a distant village. Russian is a very homogeneous language in general, we don't even have accents. There is no way of telling if a person from Kaliningrad or Vladivostok based on the way they speak.

Are they inhabited? We have similar buildings but they're used as museums

> Are they inhabited?
Yes.

Wew it's like a time machine

There were some threads about such villages with a lot of pictures on russian 2ch this year.

Sometimes I think that if this world will end in a way that we know it , people who live over there won't notice it.

I have always been curious about the delta of the Volga, the region were Astrakhan is.