Why don't more clubs produce their talent instead of buying it...

Why don't more clubs produce their talent instead of buying it? I know that it's a lengthy process but grooming players to meet their potential should be a must for any club.

Attached: IMG_20180321_073909.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

i dont know man

With his continuous contracts renovations Barça has literally bought Messi every three years though

>kane costs more than messi

Attached: 1489531799363.jpg (341x500, 45K)

Youth academy teams are expensive and require resources, patience, the right coaching staff, etc. Also, the talent of teenagers does not always translate into the professional ranks, nor does every young player have the same progression curve in terms of skill. It boils down to luck in the end.

>estimated value
Messi would actually cost 700m.

it doesn't mean Kane is better it's all about
age and nationality,

>paying 197 million for a guy who turns 31 this year

Yes it does mean he is better. Messi is on the decline while Kane is being groomed as the next multi-time Balloon-door winner.

its harder for a big club to get a player like a messi or a kane through their academy than it is to just "invest" and buy one.

its rare to get a player like a messi, a kane, silva, de bruyne, a hazard, an iniesta, a suarez in your youth academy. the vast majority of youth players end up failing or going to lower league football. its rare for even the top 20% of players of a top team's academy to be in first division football in 10 years time.

so the best players from all the best teams in the best leagues tend to pool at the top.

Yeah right, like ballotelli, oscar, robinho, pato, benzema and gourcouff right?

None of those guys have ever been close to Kane, lol.

>paying 197 millions for the best player in the world
>paying 198 millions for store brand ronaldo

Kane has had one good season and is already broke up
Just another crouch

>one good season
Check the date, Pedro.

>k-kane is worth the same as messi!
lmao at eplelfags this is PATHETIC, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC trying to add value to your league by association with the greates player in history (that never played in your league lmao)

fuck off already with your shit league nobody watches, you're like the retarded little brother than always has to tag along and stink the place, kys pls

Kane and Salah would shred La Liga, imagine them on the same team, holy shittt Messi and Ronaldo would be BTFO!!!

Kane is more valuable because his wages aren't 100M a year

I am sorry you have to see this, Sup Forums.

Attached: Spede Pasanen.jpg (600x683, 32K)

kek

Attached: me$$i.jpg (800x676, 270K)

So you think people who are bought from other clubs don't get paid a salary or something? That's in addition to the transfer fee. There is only one person here who does it for free, and that's you.

>paying 200m for a burnt out tax dodging midget who just wants to play pokemon go

you could buy ronaldo for 100m just 7 months ago

Kane is 24 and Messi is 30,and there's no guarantee that Messi will look as good as he have outside of Barca

Yfw the state demands 29 from Ronaldo

Unlike Kane, the storied history of English poachers outside of the EPL basically guarantees he would be a star player on any other team and wouldn't start choking away his tap-ins once he'd have to score goals for a team with an actual expectation to win titles, not just statpad in a shitter small club where 4th place in the league and getting BTFO in the CL round of 16 is good enough.

your broken English is worse moor

>So you think people who are bought from other clubs don't get paid a salary or something?
sure Arpad, there many players who earn 100m a year + illegal millions to their dads as ""donations"", right?

So you think it's more pathetic to earn a lot of money by asking it from the club that you served your entire career and won everything for them multiple times, than let's say earning it by shilling a fucking middle eastern steel company on your instagram account?

>shilling some company on social media like pretty much any footballer
vs
>pickpocketing your club for 40% of the salary budget making sure they cant sign world class players for years + threatening to not renew the contract if your dad's shady business doesn't get the same treatment
nah, 2nd one is way worse.

>implying that the steroids pumped into Messi dont amount to 200 million euros

That just reflects the age difference, there's about 8 or so seasons as starting CF left in Kane but maybe only about 4 or 5 seasons left in Messi total (taking in account that he can play deeper too.) Nobody would argue Kane is better than Messi.

damn barcelona board are dumb as shit

All players come from somewhere

Does every club have an academy? Is there such thing as a non club affiliated academy?

>There is only one person here who does it for free,
believe me or not I know some people that work for free

seething

At most HGH would cost you 2000 a month; so 2000 x 12 x 4 is $96,000

>current market value

Attached: fedboi.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

>$3.261.600.000 Romanian Lei for the GOAT

Attached: Messi phone.jpg (555x370, 11K)

Dumb amerifat
That's what most clubs do to begin with. Big clubs are the ones that usually buy them because fuck it, if you have the money, why not?