Why do you guys make fun of liberals for getting "triggered" when you get triggered by this show?

Why do you guys make fun of liberals for getting "triggered" when you get triggered by this show?

It's a bretty gud show. Troy Fairbanks is my nigga

Troy is best guy.

I don't get what the message of this show was supposed to be though

Troy is best boy

>I don't get what the message of this show was supposed to be though
It's heh pill propoganda disguised as red pill propoganda disguised as blue pill propoganda

I really don't think it's as bad as people think. I was one of the people hating on it just because of the name. It's by no means perfect, the scene where the cop pulls the gun in the 5th episode was pretty hamfisted, but the rest of it is pretty level-headed.
It isn't Tumblr writing a show and lecturing people on racism or "lol look at white people they dumb, they're all racist too". It's simply a quite accurate portrayal of what American campuses are like these days

Childhood is thinking Sam is the hottest
Adulthood is realising Coco is

Not saying it is a bad or good show because I haven't seen it but what would happen if we changed the title to Dear Black People?

probably has something to do with the god awful title of the show

if anything I hope its just a show that makes fun of how white liberals think anything with black people in it is suddenly more interesting and cool somehow, like when all the trendy white liberals saw the trailer for SW ep. 7 and thought WOW A BLACK MAIN CHARACTER THIS IS SO COOL

>woke woke woke woke woke woke
Do actual college ultra liberals talk like this?

Also, I couldn't be bothered finishing this show since the only characters I liked were Lionel and Colandrea. How does the show end?

Nothing as long as it's written by a black person

And what if it isn't?

>I don't know what triggered means

>showrunner tweets FUCK WHITE PEOPLE when Trump won
Yeah but it's just the title lol, the show makes fun of blacks! Please watch goy

>heh pill
explain

Shitatorm, what else? Do you really need a question like that answered for you?

I also am curious

why do nu-left faglords pretend that they aren't all hypocrites

>do college ultra liberals talk like this
Yes.

>how does the show end
Main girl realizes she craves white dick.

>make fun of people for getting triggered over things like someone saying "Hello, ma'am" or holding the door open for you
>the exact same thing as making fun of someone who gets bothered by show supported by a cultural movement that actively seeks to turn the group you are apart of through chance of birth into a hated and reviled class upon whom it is seen as okay to enact violence

Totally the same thing.

He's not the show runner, he's not even one of the main writers.

No
Google it you lazy shitheads

without the state, there is just fragmentation into smaller groups. The group itself cannot be done away with because for better or worse, human beings are social animals, not loners, like sharks or tigers. We’re team players, but being on one team means not being on others. This means that any given team sidelines, marginalizes, and alienates those who cannot play their game, as well as conflicting with other teams.

fuck both bookends of the right wing

It's called Dear White People but actually the main focus of the show is a bunch of black kids in college

>Thane never managed to fly ;_;

Lol the amount of mental gymnastics being pulled here to try and make an educational and seemingly smart response when all it boils down too is
>N-No it's only triggered if they do it! I'm clearly allowed to be angry and literally shaking!

I don't see what a chan specific ideaology has to do with this show

fuck white americans.

come at me cunt.

>showrunner
*guy who wrote one episode

Don't sweat it, you're not smart enough to

lol kid take a heh pill brom8te

Kys

hehpill is just fedora fantasy.

likely reads ayn rand, listens to sam harris and repeats his codphilosopy, watches youtube skeptics and thinks he is superior.

in reality he's underachieving and uneducated.

Entitlement isn't about telling the truth.

The show isn't awful, it's not a hard badgering at white people (or even just non-black) but it's also not THAT satirical. I mean, certain things are played up as if they're exaggerations - the black students' various groupings, the white people doing the blackface party - and yet, the point is we're supposed to believe these things are true. White frats DO make fun of black people, campus cops DO ask for black student IDs, white benefactors DO support racist policies, etc.

I was mostly disappointed by the ending, because it fell into the same ol' cliche shock that campus police would dare assume a student was a criminal and pull a gun on him, that Higher Learning did two decades ago. Only Higher Learning explored multiple aspects and did it with a lot more impact.

The black girls make up in the end, the white guy the black girl was dating tells her it simply won't work out, and the fate of the black house is left up in the air. There doesn't seem to be much of an actual point or resolution except "yeah, white people, y'all racist."

>likely reads ayn rand, listens to sam harris and repeats his codphilosopy, watches youtube skeptics and thinks he is superior.
None of those are true
Stay unenlightened

haha

fucking busted.

I have no issue with organized religion
Once again you're proving just how unenlightened you are

>Gives a valid and well-thought out response
>LOL mental gymnastics!!!

Try again

>unelightened

he said it again. the madman.
he thinks acting superior means he is an intellectual

you're doing the opposite of what that hehpill wank is about.

>>the exact same thing as making fun of someone who gets bothered by show supported by a cultural movement that actively seeks to turn the group you are apart of through chance of birth into a hated and reviled class upon whom it is seen as okay to enact violence

you think this is well thought out? how did you type this while gulping that mountain dew

lol, look at this brainlet

>show supported by a cultural movement that actively seeks to turn the group you are apart of through chance of birth into a hated and reviled class upon whom it is seen as okay to enact violence
shit nigger stop being so triggered

I'm not acting superior, you're just acting inferior.

>it's an alt-right crybabies read the title of the show but don't actually watch it and whine thread

i bet if they create a 'dear black people', it would only be less than 5 min. cause it would show stats about crime and in the end, it would say, 'dear black people. stop committing crimes. cause it reinforces the stereotype'.
thank you

It's not a PhD dissertation, but still a better thought out argument than "omg mental gymnastics!" or "keep drinking mountain dew lol!"

But of course, this is Sup Forums, so why would I expect you to think with anything but meme logic?

>what would happen if we changed the title to Dear Black People?
Nothing, just like what is happening with the show's current title. You're getting triggered over nothing my friend.

>show supported by a cultural movement that actively seeks to turn the group you are apart of through chance of birth into a hated and reviled class upon whom it is seen as okay to enact violence
That's not true though. Why so triggered?

You're literally just claiming that it's only ok for you to be buttblasted about minor things because you believe so and that other people shouldn't be buttblasted about minor things because you believe so

friendly reminder than SJW style leftism was conceived by the KGB to destroy America from the inside

Seems to be working

user. Don't bring mt. dew into this. It didn't do anything to you.

>Main girl realizes she craves white dick.
main girl cucks white liberal faggot with black guy

>americans

It's not that the show is racist, it's that it's poorly written. The uncle tom character is one dimensional, none of the jokes work, and it feels like was written by a 60 year old German man.

Are people who've watched the show discussing it in this thread, or is it another one where a hundred people who haven't watched it craft fanciful narratives about what it hypothetically contains? Would be grateful for a heads up before reading

That's hilarious

you could go back to redit

When did literacy become reddit?

upvoted and guilded gentle sire

I am only triggered by Netflix shills constantly spamming threads about it.
There should be a limit on the the number of concurrent shilling threads.

I don't even think they get any audience here.

I was just watching the lead actor, she's so hot.