Why aren't fantasy films made any more?

Why aren't fantasy films made any more?

because the only films that are made these days are capeshit, sequels, and capeshit sequels

What breed is that?

mhmm . . .

LOTR was the endgame. Any other fantasy made afterwards is rendered useless

Capeshit is basically that. There's also warcraft and got. Whatever, those different plebeian settings only change some designs nowadays, everything else in high-budget action category is gonna be exactly the same as long as they don't aim for realism (they usually don't).

Harry Potter

this
like WoW for MMO's, Overwatch for shooters and Citizen Kane for cinematography

Because it's impossible to top the LOTR trilogy, which makes it harder than shit to sell fantasy to people now.

Jew-ish

Labyrinth
Dark Crystal
Flight of Dragons
The Last Unicorn
LOTR trilogy
Stardust
Legend

What else is there?

what breed is this?

Capeshit is fantasy.

Fantasy is a very broad genre.Films like Valerie and her Week of Wonders, Svankmajer's Alice, Song of the Sea are also fantasy.

>Valerie and her Week of Wonders
Sounds like something I'd be into
>Alice
Alice in Wonderland is fantasy, REALLY!?
>Song of the Sea
I love films about celtic myths.
>Song of the Sea was hand drawn
So fucking sold

because encouraging people to be imaginative leads them to imagine better worlds than the current existential nightmare of consumerist materialism

When Hollywood's definition of having an imagination is "LET'S REMAKE GHOSTBUSTERS -- BUT WITH GIRLS" the industry has gone creatively bankrupt.

I'm saying that lack of creativity is cultivated. As intelligent, reasoned, and imaginative people are harder to control than mobs getting triggered over everything.

To say the entertainment is uncreative to ensure those who partake remain unimaginative.

Is this why space operas of the 90s were more expansive and adventurous than all the current and future adaptions
inb4 tv shows aren't creative

Did you not notice how hard they tried to kill that in utero?

also babylon 5 isn't really a space opera, as most of the technology is central to the plot

Worth a watch?

I'd eat her pie I tell you what.

That "french" is a big wild card if you ask me. My cousin in Louisiana has this cajun neighbor and dude looks like a regular white guy, ginger even, but his hair is all kinky like a black person's. The French will bang anything that moves.

She has really bad posture.

>overwatch for shooters
keep wishing, fag boy
the WoW of shooters is definitely the "modern war shooter" such as battlefield and CoD like it or not.

yesssss yesssssssssssss thiccer THICCER HAHAHAHHA YES THICER

I honestly can't wait for dark matter, its just so cosy to watch. Feels like forever since I last saw the characters

dude there are plenty of films about the holocaust

She's been working out

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

STOP LOOSING WEIGHT, JEWBIES GODDESS

REEEEEEEEEEE

stop posting my waifu you fucking whores

they call them dramatization now

because they will get compared to all the other popular fantasy films like lotr.

Fantasy as a genre seems to be more miss than hit. It's very easy to do it badly.

>The French will bang anything that moves.

The French aren't icons of romance without a reason.

why the FUCK is this legal

isn't it like.. defacing a national monument or somethign??

Call my wife your waifu again and see what happens

She still has the tits

I really need to find a qt /cgl/ gf

oh yea i miss good ole space opera

I'll bury you under mt tate if you ever look at my waifu again

why won't she be mine?

I wish I was more attractive like dagless.

More of a kids flick but not terrible

IM A ONE TRACK LOVER

There is some really lucky guy out there dating her right now. ;_;

ya me lol fucking nerd

>dyed hair

Into the trash it goes

That was for a role