3 days left until Sweden wins 4-0 against Chile

>3 days left until Sweden wins 4-0 against Chile
Feels good

Attached: 1466192949353.png (500x568, 347K)

I doubt it, with both of our central midfielders injured it will be very hard. Chile is a better side than Sweden. It would be great though if Sweden raped Chile in front of the thousands of Chileans that surely will show up to support "their country" against the racist, evil Swedes.

do we have a rivalry i was not aware of?

No, but perro caca

ah of course

Attached: perro vela.jpg (500x375, 58K)

The reason why your country is doing decently today is because your communists got exported to Sweden (plus other unlucky nations).

Big deal. It's only a friendly.

My Spanish teacher was Chilean and really rude.

Spanish people are often smug/rude. I think is the way they speak

Yeah, there is something sinister about them. As if they are constantly scheming and looking for ways to hurt you. They're truly the lowest form of human life.

>chilel

My previous teacher was a Swedish guy who married a Mexican. He was way nicer. Native Spanish teachers are much harsher than Swedish Spanish teachers.

It's a litmus testt. If you can't beat Chile you can't beat Mexico.

Except none of the players will actually care about it. Why risk getting injured just 2 months before the World Cup? For the record Chile are much stronger than Mexico.

who even thinks likes this

Most people? Did you care about the Denmark friendly a few months ago? Did you even realise there was a friendly against Denmark? Do you go to pre-season games too?

>caring about a shitty friendly match

>Did you care about the Denmark friendly a few months ago?
Yes
>Did you even realise there was a friendly against Denmark?
yes
>Do you go to pre-season games too?
No, don't have a local team to support

>Not having any pride or love for your country.

I couldn't care less if we lose by 0-10 as long as we do good in the World Cup. No one will even remember this pointless match in a week.

Well, I'm looking forward to it.

Vem bryr sig om vänskapsmatcher lmao

Attached: 1405284922821.png (200x293, 325K)

>t.cuck

>For the record Chile are much stronger than Mexico.
They used to be strong, but Sanchez and Vidal are clearly way past their prime.