ITT: Good guys that normies think are the bad guy

ITT: Good guys that normies think are the bad guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seCERpBIcSo
youtube.com/watch?v=raXWIDbugag
youtube.com/watch?v=bY4y0dOjjNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler post when?

>ive spent enough time in the company of death

>Jurassic park 2
>the good guys literally get tons of people killed for 'muh nature'
>the dinosaurs in return eat their buddy

comedy fucking gold

>don't tell the little girl

>Knew that aliens were going to colonize Earth
>Had to make hard decisions to preserve humanity
>Some people had to die for this to happen

What makes him a bad guy?

Henry Fonda's character broke the legal system rules by doing his own investigating.

And the evidence was greatly stacked that the boy murdered his father. It's a wonderfully acted movie but the case details are absurd, My Cousin Vinny is a better film in regards to showing a good unconventional defense.

What he did to Jeffrey Spender (his son) was pretty fucked up.

There must've been a serial killer on the boat in JP2.
Remember there is only a hand attached to the ship's wheel.
How the fuck did the Rex get into the bridge of the ship?

It's just hungry and a shark, how the fuck else is it going to live?

I feel like I can see both sides in that movie. Like if you were jake sully and wouldn't choose neytiri you're a retard. If you were a regular human and would side with the na'vi you're the ultimate race traitor

I'm pretty sure it was implied that a pack of velociraptors got on board, but it was kind of odd that plot point was just kind of abandoned

It wasn't implied in the movie. That's what happened in the book, and there was a scene about it in the movie, but they had to cut that shit for time. It's a pretty egregious editing mistake.

Hand them over Dahnald

duh, he smokes
pretty evil if you ask me

What did Spielbergo mean by this?

>based as fuck Lost World hunter

youtube.com/watch?v=seCERpBIcSo

Spielberg was so very correct about Postlethwaite

Eddie was the only good guy that got killed on account of Vince Vaughn's actions. The rest were people who wanted to bring the dinosaurs to the mainland, and we see how bad of an idea that is at the end of the movie. Your argument doesn't stand.

You don't have to side with the Blue Catpeople (which were admittedly idiots for not abandoning the tree after getting a warning) to not understand that the humans in that movie were just greedy opportunists. It wasn't some grand race war.

There's also this deleted scene of him BTFOing some asshole who was harassing one of the waitresses at a restaurant.

youtube.com/watch?v=raXWIDbugag

Raptors, they just ended up cutting the sequence out but forgot about the making the rest make sense.

raptors get there but budget you know

yet the rexs attack them in a camp

I'm glad they cut that scene.

is that kramer?

jesus how did that car not break at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=bY4y0dOjjNQ

I hate when they get to the city in Lost World. I'll often turn the movie off at that point.

What else are you supposed to do? Say you're a conscientious objector?

I'm not. It's essential character development, although it is over 4 minutes long and I guess Spielberg didn't want the movie to get near 2 and a half hours.

Didn't the tree keep the whole planet alive or something? And from what I remember isn't earth straight up dying out? They showed that a bit in the extended version.

Those jeeps are made really tough for terrain like that.

that fag vince vaugn should have been killed for removing his ammo

The whole planet is inevitably going to be slaughtered by aliens in the end anyway, therefore none of his crimes really matter, might as well just look out for yourself since there's nothing you can do.

Tembo leaving his gun unattended in his presence was a HUGE rookie move. He kind of deserved it desu. Vaughn had already asked to see his gun in a previous scene and then he sets it down right next to him later on.

What the fuck was his problem?

They don't go to San Diego at all in the book. You're thinking of the first one, where Timmy sees a juvenile raptor on the boat leaving Isla Nublar.

Literally no one thinks he's a bad guy, though if he's not your favorite character of jp2 then you should fuck off

I liked his Pajeet friend/batman Ajay too.

DON'T GO INTO THE LONG GRAAAASS

>Literally no one thinks he's a bad guy

Implying hunters don't trigger libtards.

This. Vegans probably can't even watch this movie.

He traveled back in time after he was unable to beat a reality show star in the presidential race and vent his anger.

That asshole would have won if he didn't break the deal in the very end.