Spanish (non-Catalan) Barcelona fans

Do they exist? How do they get around the independence issue?

Attached: 59c25ed4fc7e93cc118b4567.jpg (790x444, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsmvJbD30cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I am not sure but I think leftist Spaniards are not anti-catalan and some don't mind their independence

I suspect it’s a lot teenage fans of “Messi / 2016-17 Skills & Goals #GOAT #RESPECT”

Plenty of them around. Many of them will either *shrug* or state that politics do not belong in football when asked the uncomfortable questions about the political edge of Barça.

I have a friend from Zaragoza who hates Catalans, the city of Barcelona and the Catalan language but is a huge Barca fan. Cognitive dissonance exists for many people.

many Spaniards are Barcelona fans. They just ignore it or start saying "d-dont bring politics into football", disregarding the club's entire history. There's barely any difference between Spanish Barça bandwaggoners and plastic fans from the other side of the world, they are just glory hunters who don't know what this club stands for.
no, there's fans from all ages and all througout the country. The previous president of Spain, Zapatero is a Barcelona fan, and he is from central Spain. I assume many Spaniards support Barcelona out of spite towards Madrid.

People keep forgetting older generation being huge bandwagoners. Look at how many non local oldies who support clubs like Juventus and Liverpool.

That's true. My dad supports like 5 different teams.

Wouldn't you be supporting Sevilla or Betis if you're Andalusian or some shit?

>Wouldn't you be supporting Sevilla or Betis if you're Andalusian or some shit?
not really. The most supported team in nearly all of Spain is Madrid, and Barcelona the second. Most teams you see in La Liga have no real or very few real fans, even in their hometown. It is also common to have your local team as your "second" team and having Barça or Madrid as the main one.

Attached: cucks.png (664x602, 227K)

More data, shows if people prefer Madrid or Barcelona in each province. I don't know why people in Leon like Barcelona so much

Attached: barça vs madrid.png (677x610, 183K)

>muh club stands for
valors bullshit

fuck off homo

How is life in obscure places in Spain, like Extremadura?

>valors bullshit
>fuck off homo
It stands for the liberty of the Catalan nation, language and people. Fuck off, Manolo

being unemployed and living off government paychecks

Benis truly are our guys

why wouldn't they want to support the best and biggest club in the world?

They have like 10 computers per kid in school paid by the rest

they used to be like the third team with most supporters in Spain

Remember the cup final between Barca and Bilbao when they booed the anthem with the king in the stands. Glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=FsmvJbD30cg

>It is also common to have your local team as your "second" team and having Barça or Madrid as the main one.
Holy shit, and people call American franchise teams shallow. At least people actually support their home teams here.

Well they still are shallow. Having 'your' team be able to just pick up and move to another home location is the most disgusting thing I've heard desu

That sucks but it also rarely happens. I was referring more to team fan support rather than team management, though.

wtf i love navarre now

Why is Sevilla cucked in their own state/province? Arent they 1000x more relevant than
>Betis
?

>president of spain
jesus fuck you lot of all people should know this better