ITT: virture signaling gone wrong

ITT: virture signaling gone wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU
twitter.com/benzosexuaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post her reaction

topkek

>terrorists are muslims everytime
>do u think muslims are the reasons of terrorism?

How high did the votes get?

Islam causes a lot of mental issues among its faithful especially the homosexuals like bouhlel and the Orlando shooter.

women's suffrage was a mistake

I hope she can see those results in real time

Oh god, watch her delete that when it gets posted tomorrow

That's a guy I think. Profile pic is of Ashley Benson (actress from pretty little liars).

Sleep tight, you ass blasted cunt

yeah, I was here for that. It was a worthy raidcall. I thought she ragequit and took her account down?

You know who you can thank for that, right?

>You are blocked from following @benzosexuaI and viewing @benzosexuaI's Tweets.

WOOOOOOOOOOW

WHAT DID I DO

Why are they so defensive of muslims? What do they contribute other than problems?

Women fantasize about rape. Muslims are rapists.

That's all it is.

NZ is number 1! Fuck all the haters!

>prayformunich
>almost certainly an atheist
Fucking millenials and their skacktivism.

literally "death upon those who think islam is violent"

>muslims are the reason of terrorism

what did she mean by this?

is this american """"english""""?

Kek, I know right?

Bitch should be wearing a hijab or whatever they are called. Her picture is Haram.

Honestly, maybe we could just take islams philosophies on women, apply them to our laws, and that'd ease tensions over.

Like, "Hey, we're not all going to worship the same god or shit. We're not gonna be muslims, HOWEVER, some of you guys are alright about some things, so if we invoke certain islamic laws (forcing our sluts to cover up, shut up and stop driving), can you stop killing as much? Thanks guys"

>Islam causes a lot of mental issues among its faithful especially the homosexuals like bouhlel and the Orlando shooter.

They probably just have mental issues PERIOD.

Muslims are inbred pieces of shit.

>More than 7 years ago, theUK’senvironment minister Phil Woolashad sounded the alarm about this “very sensitive” issue that is “rarely debated”.Referring to the culture ofarranged marriagesbetween cousins in the Muslim immigrant community, Woolas said: “If you have a child with your cousin the likelihood is there’ll be a genetic problem.”

>Woolas, whose views are supported by medical experts, said most cases occur in immigrant families from rural Pakistan,whereup to half of all marriages involve first cousins. Woolassaid: “If you talk to any primary care worker they will tell you that levels of disability among the . . . Pakistani population are higher than the general population. And everybody knows it’s caused by first cousin marriage.”

>The problem is made worse bygenerationalinbreeding. As Woolas put it, “Many of the parents themselves and many of the public spokespeople are themselvesproductsof first cousin marriages.” That would explain why research for BBC2’s Newsnight in November 2005 showed that British Pakistanis accounted for 3.4% of all births but 30% of all Britishchildrenwith recessive geneticdisorders.

>Indeed, an entry inWikipediaconfirms that“Cousin marriages in Muslim majority countries are often preferred and even encouraged in some regions,” and points to the fact that prophet Muhammad himself had married cousins.

>But the problem isn’t exclusive to Pakistani Muslims as Woolas seems to imply, but is pandemic among Muslims across the world.

>According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding,close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:

>70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
>67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
>64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
>63% of Sudanese are inbred.
>60% of Iraqis are inbred.
>54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
>25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
>In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
>In Denmarkthe numberof inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

>Sennels points out that cousin marriage was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimateexampleand authority on all matters, includingmarriage.

>Sennels warns thatmassive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to Muslims’ intelligence, sanity, and health.(Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family,whereinbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.)

>deleted the poll because she didn't get the result she wanted
>just wanted her biases confirmed
What a retarded cunt. I don't even think this is funny.

>Below are the consequences of inbreeding:

>1.Birthandbirthdefects:
>100% increase in the risk of stillbirths.
>50% increase inthe risk that the child dies during labor.
>The risk of autosomal recessive geneticdisorderssuch ascystic fibrosisand spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher.
>The risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher.

2. Physical and mental retardation and illnesses:
>The closer the blood relative, thehighertherisk of mental and physical retardation and schizophrenic illness.
>The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness, i.e., insanity.
>Social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies.An academic paper published in theIndian National Science Academyfound that “the onset of various social profiles like visual fixation, social smile, soundseizures, oral expression and hand-grasping are significantly delayed among the new-born inbred babies.”Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points.
>The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, theofficialdemarcation for being classified as “retarded,” increases by 400% amongchildrenof cousin marriages.

Read the rest here.
dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

The jews are inbred as fuck m8, explain their IQ

Are they really or is that just a meme?

They started with good stock.

I read something about the ashkenazi Iq is a myth,znd isnt that far from Israeli Iq (z shit load of ashkenazi), 95.
If someone would be so kind to post the arricle, it's really interesting

>Dat number of retweets doe

Yes, ashkenazims are the smarted kids on the block. They have a shitload of genetic diseases tho
>tfw ashkenazi grandparents from one side, lebanese grandparents from the other side, a few sandniggers and i still managed to come up tall, muscular, black hair and blue eyes

They contribute little but being racist in this current year is literally the worst thing you can be. People WILL side with monstrous killers if you portray the people opposing them as racist.

>I read something about the ashkenazi Iq is a myth,
Stormfront is not a reliable source m8

that's pretty funny

WE

IQ tests are bullshit

FUCK THIS FAGGOT. He fucking gave kikes the Federal Reserve too, worst god damned president ever, hands down.

>t. barely sentient nigger who got tested 64

looks like chloe moretz with an actual body

They don't marry their cousins. You can have a healthy population of several thousand as long as you don't marry your *close* kin.

I think that she deleted it....

You fucking idiot Christianity already did that until faggots started leaving the Church. You don't need to cuck yourself to muslims this hard you stupid tea bag chewing faggot.

yaaaaaaaaaas queen

Wrong handle or fake, post a link or gtfo with your fake bullshit

That's not a woman m8

he's sort of right though
IQ only measures an individual's ability to recognize and apply patterns. That's a useful skill, but there's more to intelligence besides that.

>t. actual retard who thinks intelligence is a number

Mmmm can't wait to trigger some sjw's into a seizuring mess with this insightful new info

Raven's matrices aren't the only component of a full IQ test.

No intelligence is wearing your pants around your ankles and rhyming gibberish.

It's not fake man. Last I saw she hid her tweets.

HOLY SHIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

THAT'S ALSO WHY THEY LOOK SO FUCKING SUBHUMAN AND WEIRD

youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU

> Going through her twitter to find the poll so I can vote on it

Oh my GOD that bitch is annoying

(((Pinker)))

Drag her down to the jungle and throw her in.

>I HOPE U DIE!

I hope *you* get to meet a suicide bomber in person.

But that's pretty fucking hilarious.

I'm actually seeing this everywhere, people waking up. But it's always a male-female divide. I see threads on social media all the time on the subject and all the males are like "Islam is a problem" and all the female posts are "EVERYONE IS A BIGOT WE NEED TOLERANCE" it's so telling. Roasties want to get raped.

It's bad when they try to change that and call everyone who commits violence a "terrorist" to try dissolve the label or something.

Superbreo?
Ebremench?
Turborabbino?

Reading sjw's bs makes my blood boil and just makes me wish for another mudslime to massacre them like always

Did you level up your IQ today bro? How about your stamina and dexterity?

A gaggle of rich white women all talking as if they have daily interactions with non-whites or anyone lower than middle class, and all displaying white guilt.

She, like Buzzfeed. Will just use the shit argument that they have a muslim roommate who smokes weed and has read 1 page of the Quran

The IRA has a long way to go before they can recall their top spot in Terrorism

>insightful new info

Don't the Muzzies in Dagestan and Chechnia also marry their cousins? Moroccans and Turks in this country are known to.. That, in combination with a culture of shame and honor in which seeking help with mental health issues is a big embarrasment, seems to lead to much higher rates of schizofrenia and depression in our non-Western immigrants.

She set her tweets non-public but that comment section was gold you missed good laugh friend

i'm sick of this "terrorism has no religion" argument.
for terrorism to work it must follow an ideology, otherwise it isn't terrorism.
"terrorism has no religion it's just terrorism" is a phrase which contradicts itself as terrorism can't exist without ideology and any political system that produces terrorists is more like a religion than a political system due to how faithful the terrorists would need to be in order to commit those acts against people who don't follow their ideology.
so terrorism and religion are actually intrinsically linked, i don't really think that it's a far cry to say that one cannot exist without the other.

Technically catholic, actually deist, considering Grande Oriente application since my genes crave some good old goyim swindling

>THEY.ARE.JUST.TERRORISTS.

which just happen to all be muslim :^)

>dexterity
fucking Dexfag gtfo and make a real build that actually requires skill

>so terrorism and religion
It's terrorism and belief, it doesn't have to be religion.
You could be an anti Islamic terrorist without having a religion.
Maybe creed?

IQ is the measure of the computational performance of an individual human brain in comparison to a given population. There is no reason why it can't be a number.

Governments want sandniggers in for multiple reasons - muh diversity, hoping they provide unskilled labour and sympathy for them cause the majority are innocents just fleeing from war.

The problem is when that 10% that try to blow us up (and the 50 odd % that would like to) they can't say that they're a problem cause they'll either fuck off or blow us up more, so they have the media insist that disliking Muslims is bad and it's our fault that they keep blowing shit up.

Plus liberals eat up that Muslims are all good because they want to feel like the gold guys, when they're really the well meaning guy that tries to befriend a velociraptor by petting it.

wtf i like men now.

religion doesn't need to mean god or creation or whatever, just devotion and faith.
anyone who has ever committed a terrorist attack had faith that their ideology was correct and were devoted enough to kill people over it.

we're on to her bois, she wont respond to me
you know what to do

What i really want to know is what her tweets mean. What is this?

>hoping they provide unskilled labour
Literally the only reason. Cheap, unskilled labor, they are literally replacing low end workforce everywhere in EU since they don't complain about longer working hours and usually don't even have legal contracts.

Wanna know the funniest part? Sooner or later they will become integrated members of society, will ask for shorter hours and more rights, and they will get replaced with fresh new migrants, just to become unemployed and increasing social costs.
The big industrial complex has the european left by the balls, which is why they are so obsessed with migrants, and consequently with islam
I don't see the process stopping anywhere soon until this game turns EU into Africa 2.0 and the industrial complexes merely go elsewhere

none of these accounts exist

Here's an info graph too!

yeah they do

twitter.com/benzosexuaI

Yeah it's depressing, and then people wonder why the working class tends to be more racist. Hell, even the pakis are getting annoyed since refugees are taking their jobs.

Hey guy, who is this buddy in the bikini?

>he doesn't QUALITY
Wall just got ten feet higher.

What the fuck are you people talking about. You are completely divorced from reality.

Sandnigger men don't work. Sandnigger women work even less because of Islam. Pic related are percentages of people on unemployment benefits in Germany per ethnic group.

Also EU has de-industrialized so it doesn't need unskilled labour. In the service industry (i.e., supermarket, fast food chains), people are being replaced with self-serve units and touch screens.

Well i did expect this.

I wish her parents would read all her shit

Starting to think this person really is on benzos. I can't decipher any of her tweets.

Also, benzosexual = date rape?

>get called an ignorant moron, racist, bigot and cunt on yik yak by 4 different guys
>put forward structured, factual and objective argument
>'not gonna bother arguing with you because you're clearly too racist'
>thisguy.jpg

They do actually, most Muslim men I've talked to seem to find welfare an alien concept. Their wives (read: sisters) are all over it but they still want to work.

Plus we still need drivers, cleaners and factory workers just off the top of my head. Natives here are getting more educated, even chavs are at least in an office. I wouldn't mind a mix where we did pull in sandniggers to fill the gap left, but they're completely replacing our working class and leaving people without jobs.

I'm not a Jew and yet I'm a huge nose guy trying always to Jew around.
Got even called "a Jew" by a 100% Israeli Jew.
I still think my parents are hiding our Jew bloodline because we're catholic.

i'm a sandnigger but i hate islam and would fight for britain in a (((defensive))) war so make of this what you will

i think we should stop accepting migrants from muslim countries

revive the migration from the rest of the commonwealth and also increase migration levels from non-muslim countries in east asia and south america

it's a nice novelty to have a mix but i think it's a serious problem when we let too many people in from one culture since they rely on each other and their native language, causing them to fail to integrate

it's like, if you're into making mayo type sauces, if you use too much fat in an emulsion - at some point the balance switches and you get clumps of fat floating separated instead of a nice smooth mix

they are obsessed with Ashley Benson, it's profile pic

you didn't actually think that cuck was as hot as the profile pic did you?

unfortunately that was Woodrow Wilson, FDR was pretty bad, too

No but her tweets are so deranged she may as well be on valium or temazies or some such. And benzos are a date rape drug, so benzosexual sound like she likes getting fucked while unconscious.
I wonder if she realises it might be a creep magnet.

>Animals are better than people always

That explains why she loves Islam so much.

Meant for