I cant reconcile being christian with my racist beliefs. Do i just be a pagan fag or what do i do Sup Forums...

i cant reconcile being christian with my racist beliefs. Do i just be a pagan fag or what do i do Sup Forums? Pretty sure christianity is the best thing that ever happened to white people so I don't think I can buy all the odin shit plz help pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/john/1.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos_(Christianity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am
biblehub.com/isaiah/45-7.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao
youtu.be/v7iiQAoBvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=dKv2pWZkgrI
youtube.com/watch?v=n1uTzJuCAXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't need to call yourself Pagan to be Pagan. It's a cultural thing. I don't believe in Thor and Loki but I understand their influence on my ancestors who didn't understand the concept of storms.

Paganism is just how our ancestors in Europe used to describe the world and their customs.

>i cant reconcile being christian with my racist beliefs
how does preserving ones culture conflict with Christ's message

good point thanks frogbro
I've been raised catholic and while I feel like it would be hard to dispute whether or not christ would be cool with preserving my culture, the modern church's actions are in direct opposition to my beliefs. I'm kinda drunk so if what I'm saying isn't coherent I apologize

Nigs were cursed in the Bible.

Just stop believing in your stupid jew god and meditate/pray/whatever and see what happens. Also investigate other philosophical and theological systems. It isnt just paganism vs christianity you know.

Spotted the Mormon

Christianity was shaped to be the modern equalitarian bullshit that it is today. You don't have to latch onto that.

A hell of a lot of Christianity today is shaped to suit Europeans, some of it copied from pagan stuff, some of it just because it works better.

Why wouldn't it work together with knowing that race and IQ is a thing?

Just be a secular racist

Do you 'need' to be religious? Is your faith an important part of your life?

Yeah, I agree with everything you said ya toothpaste. I just struggle with being a christian and holding christian values towards other races. Essentially, I want to be christian, but I don't want to be christian towards non-whites (I know that sounds retarded but I cant articulate it better). Maybe it's an american thing

>Pagan Amerimutt.

We don't fucking want you, nigger.

I'm not really Christian, so maybe you'll disagree with my view on what the bible meant, but I'll take a shot.

Everything in the bible is from the perspective of Jewish people. Stories about other groups being horrid are just based on wars they had with them and villanising those groups.
Those stories are about Jews, for Jews (or if you buy into that Khazard stuff, for one specific group, still.)

There's no reason you can't apply that same in-group preference to white people.

im 6'1" with blonde hair and blue eyes. My father's parents came here from germany and my mother's parents are from austria. I dont know why Im telling some autist from denmark that on the internet, since this website is apparently 99% non-white... im kinda drunk, just thought Id ask Sup Forums how they felt, cuz I definitely cant ask my friends u feel me senpai

Well buddy. I am a Christian myself, and I'll just say this, you are recognizing that there seems to be a pattern or connection between certain races with certain crimes/vices/degeneracy.

It is perfectly fine to draw these connections because you're just acknowledging statistics I suppose. But as a Christian, you must realize that as you may see someone as vile--that is exactly how we appeared before God, BUT Jesus still know that we can be redeemed.

And that is why he died on the cross, so that although we are vile before God because he is so perfect--that we can be seen as perfect as God.

Bottom line, you can have your "generalizations based on statistics" towards certain groups of people, but be willing to give them an opportunity to be redeemed by you, to prove themselves equal to you, because that's basically what Jesus did for us. Because after all, all humans are created in the image of God, even if their skin is different.

Hope that helps somewhat. And to further encourage, just look around at the order in the universe, the ecosystems that exist, there is an immense amount of evidence that there is a God.

Even just looking at human biology, how can all these parts just evolve without having some kind of guidance for it? The body is too complicated and too well designed.

It is never late to see the darkness and turn to Kek our Lord

Thanks for genuine contributions. I appreciate the food for thought.

ily

We shouldn't have had the hubris to think we could make multiculturalism work. Much like what happened in the story of the Tower of Babel, man became full of himself and then he was punished with diversity.

Now it's a clusterfuck that we have to deal with in whatever way we can. The best solution is to go our separate ways and leave it at that.

Nigger, if you're doubting your faith already over this then you've already lost your faith entirely. You're a meme follower of the faith, blindly following a school of theology based on what boons it gives you. Full retard my friend.

I can assure you Odin wants nothing to do with you, weakling.

>I was cucked by a dead jew in to practicing a sandnigger religion because they told me I would get free stuff if I turn the other cheek

>t.christcuck

No problem. One more thing really quick though, and I think this will make a big difference for you; I've come to find relatively recently (last three months or so) that there is a slight misunderstanding of a Christian's responsibilities.

I used to feel like I was responsible for everyone else I knew, so that if they didn't know Jesus that it was my fault. But what I've come to learn is that I am only responsible for my own salvation, that is up to no one else. And for my neighbor or family member, yes I love them, and I'll be polite and kind to them, and be open about God when ever those talks come up or I feel comfortable bringing them up, but at the end of the day it is a decision made by them and does not have to do with me.

So as long as you're polite to whoever you might feel "predisposition to be weary around" (and not judge them immediately) then you will be doing fine.

You don't need to feel like you need to go into the ghetto and start talking to people walking by to do your job as Christian. If that's not a place where you would be effective, then that's probably not where God can use you best anyways.

An example being how if you didn't like children and you hated working with crying babies all day, then maybe God wants to use you in another area other than working with kids on Sunday. You see what I mean? He wants you in places where you can be effective, and if you feel like you are not an effective example to certain groups;

1) tell God about it, have a conversation like you would to your own dad
2) know that although you have these feelings that you can always work with another group of people and be very effective

God put us on this earth so that we can have a personal relationship with the Creator of everything and tell people about this invitation God has for us to be forgiven.

To end; the fact you feel this cognitive dissidence is a good thing because it shows that you really do want to do what God would like you to do.

>paganism
Kill yourself

Also, when I use "work" I mean it in a broad sense. It can mean simply being nice to people around you. I'll be thinking about this user, really hope everything turns out well for ya!

You could always try the Alt-Right/Conservative version of Atheism.

>Sup Forums is a bunch of teenagers playing identity politics

Before countries we had tribes, typically sharing lineages and beliefs.
Certainly there will be moral relativism. There always is. But do you read the bible and repeatedly find yourself thinking that jesus is a pussy?
You have all the gods that ever were to choose from.

90% of European Christians and Catholics that have ever lived have been racist. If Jesus was confronted with a desert death cult that spreads horror and misery everywhere it goes he would not support the people that propagate it. You are buying into the image of friendly, hippie jesus that the left falsifies in order to make christians look like hypocrites if they don't actively participate in cuckoldry.

biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/john/1.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos_(Christianity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao

I see God as the eternal Logos, the Dao, the way of nature and the universe is his will. He curses degeneracy with consequence by design, eg. STDs, diabetes, liver damage, children born out of marriage predisposed to dishonour their parents, whorish women can't create a strong family etc.

As a race realist, we know that all things equal, we will win. If we truly believe that, then willing others to have faith in God, not the government, will lead to the best outcome for our people. Righteousness will strengthen our people, through commitment to building solid families for the future generations and it will destroy those who shy from righteousness and commitment, to lead a life of hedonism.

I do believe in natural selection and evolution but I believe that it is God's will that we are not equal but prosper according to our works and the works of our fathers.

>why do bad things happen to bad people?
Jesus is making them reap what they sow

>why do bad things happen to good people?
Fuck them, blacks deserve sickle cell

I respect your right to bullshit yourself about the universe, but I think you're wrong and just making it up based on nothing

>Catholic

I came here to post pretty much this and Vlad has beaten me to it, as usual.

Those things are in line with natural selection. If you make poor life choices, often your children will suffer at least some consequences. If blacks sorted out their communities and tried to be less degenerate, they could select for higher IQ and progress somewhere within a few centuries, see the Ashkenazi Jews.

>why do bad things happen to good people?
>good people
lol

More things happen to bad people because they make bad choices and yes, they do reap what they sow. Bad things happen to all of us because it creates our character. If everything was perfectly satisfactory, we would never grow.

You're not catholic or orthodox? Looks like someone fell for some memes

your theory is just causation with a vengeful god that... kind of intervenes but doesn't actually do anything that wouldn't happen anyway. I know that saying it wouldn't happen in his absence is meaningless if you think there is some divine hand connecting cause and effect, but... on some level you have to realize this presumption of divine will is excessive

I'm not Christian, but can't you love people of other races while still thinking they're inferior and/or not approving of their culture?

t. Son of Ham

I'm not a fan of extrabiblical beliefs and worship meant to assuage the doubts and fears of the faithless. Enjoy yourself though.

>church

Well it's not about the church, it's about you and God. Churches are made of men, and can be corrupted like anything related to men, as the Catholic church and a few protestant ones have by being infiltrated by a bunch of homosexuals. The current pope's not even legitimate.

Pagans are a bunch of contrarian faggots who want to be special so praise trees and other dumb shit. Atheists are the same, just with even less understanding of what they worship.

If God has knowledge of everything and is the first mover, then he knows the result of putting his design into action. It's not that he intervenes in every case but that the world has already been set up this way. We should always argue for God and nature on the right (Traditionalism, dimorphism, difference, freedom) against the left (Man-made morality, degeneracy, "equality", restriction).

There are already things "in" this world which you can't sense, see or touch, things that move the world but sometimes escape exact definition, yet embody some essence and direction. Things called ideas. If you agree that ideas can change the world, even though they "don't exist", then you already believe in the spiritual world in some form.

go pagan brother!
Hail Odin!

oh and here is some music for better pagan-mood

youtu.be/v7iiQAoBvr0

and go theist, its more redpill

interesting... it seems a little restrictive though doesn't it?
why should you always work towards traditionalism if traditions themselves have changed? Is following a dogma not restrictive and therefore something to be resisted?

Obviously ideas can change the world. Does that means that don't exist? Of course they do. Everything you see is a mental representation of something that exists, does that mean every set of eyes or preceptors is a new spiritual iteration of those things?

You can believe what you want, but it's going to be a self contradictory fiction. I'll add in my opinion, but I don't know if that's necessary

If god is the first mover he is responsible for everything that happens.
That is the main reason why this believe is wrong or at least completly unpractical.
What morals do you find if you see that god is responsible for everything anyway?
We cant do anything wrong, because god made us do it, by that worldview.

I was an atheist and very strong tipper for 10 years, believe me, I've heard it all. I didn't just discard all my skepticism. The little faith that I have now is hard fought for in time and understanding. There's nothing "self-contradictory" that I posted. Of course, I know that this is not a good enough reason for you, it's my reason alone; however, I implore you to honestly do your own investigation with an open mind.

God doesn't change. This is a very core part of theology. Traditionalism (And the particularly the traditions of successful civilisations) trends towards the natural order, lifelong partnership, women stay at home, men work etc. Basically all sin is a deviation from nature or man's twisting of nature.

christian strawman.
We are hardcore traditionalists and at least I am totalitarian, not some special snowflakes.

what the fuck do you mean by "sitting" and wiping.

Do you take a roll of paper, reach down into the bowl and wipe your ass or do you just crouch.

At that point why does it even matter.

> Basically all sin is a deviation from nature or man's twisting of nature.

that is true, if you believe that then go and Hail Odin brother.

fair enough, I went the opposite direction.
I think you did contradict yourself but I'll say it could be semantic to some degree.
even still I wouldn't say that sin is a deviation from his nature but his nature itself, but that'll just go down a rabbit hole I don't think I could accurately address at the moment, much easier to poke holes than construct something

Google "determinism vs fatalism". eg.
youtube.com/watch?v=dKv2pWZkgrI

Even if the future is pre-determined, it's unknown to us, so we should still make the best choices possible. Even not making a choice is a choice.

>Pretty sure christianity is the best thing that ever happened to white people
And it happened to white people and jews only.

Asians,niggers,indians and feather indians were left out for the gates of hell to swallow.

I believe that all true religions have this root. It's always a delight to find parallels in another. Christianity is just one model of many:

The Fall (Knowledge of good and evil)
Man creates his own morality (Idolatry)
Redemption of sin through repentance and spiritual rebirth (Literally discarding what we think we know about right and wrong, to trust in his plan and morality).

I will read more on Odinism and welcome any books you have to recommend. Thanks

I didnt say, that we should do nothing(by your opinion), I said we shouldnt think about it, because we dont have responsibility for it anyway.
As god is the first mover who predetermined everything.
We are nothing more then animals that act by their instincts if we live by that ideal.

I believe that the Gods made us completly free individuals.
And they set some rules into nature, those rules can be found by the great souls those souls that are the most intelegent and those who have the most willpower will grow even more intelegent and much stronger in their charachter.
That is the idea of nature, reproduction and improvment.
We find that best society that can follow exactly this goal. Improvement.
We grow stronger, we grow more beautifull and the highest "happyness" is achieved by exactly that. Succes in the right thing.

Well, I totally agree with all of that. Thanks for sharing.

However, the only reason we don't have responsibility for "the right thing" is if we don't care about the outcome. If we genuinely want to improve and live fulfilling lives, that is achieved through embracing our true nature (God's way). God doesn't create these rules for his own benefit, they are for ours. He wants to see us succeed by growing in the right way.

I have the most information from this site:
joyofsatan.com
although it is extremly antisemitic(also antichristian obiously)
I mainly build my spiritual views on my personal thinking and expiriences also Varg and Mein Kampf.

I try to find similaritys in christianity though, I would like to see a united Europe.
I think that a lot of christian beliefs are simply taken from paganism and I hope that Europe can return to it. And stand strong and live by the rules of Nature.

The reason I am against christianity is that I often find things that are completly against nature. Like those turn the other cheek morals etc.

Having a racist belief is normal, acting on it and treating people in an unchristian manner is most definitely a sin.

ah ok I see, but why does God create so much competition then? If he wants us all to succed?
You need to implement the concept of a set masterrace then, like the kikes did and it doesnt work obviously.

no matter the outcome of this discussion, I would fight by your side in any conflict. I like your way of thinking.

Amen brother. And you have my sword.

There can be no winners without losers.

I actually used to be very into Satanism. What changed my thinking was a transition from believing that life and its trials are a punishment imposed by a tyrant to being a gift for our own benefit and growth. First this came from eastern religion and "the way", then full circle back to the west.

As posted above, this verse is particularly relevant.
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Put it into perspective of loving your own people and not hating the others. All you have to do is not causing harm to people of other races unless they threaten you and your closest ones. The "turn the other cheek" is mostly misused by atheists to shut up christians who criticise anything that goes against the doctrine. You are christian, and their are not; you respect the doctrine, they don't.

I have grown in a catholic country, so I know how to cope with most fedoras' bullshit.

looks like you've found another redpill. Christianity is a cuck religion that can't be reconciled with the true white identity.

>The reason I am against christianity is that I often find things that are completly against nature. Like those turn the other cheek morals etc.
Evil will create its own undoing. Turning the other cheek is for our own benefit, so that we can conserve energy and focus for our own development instead of wasting it in anger at an unchangeable opposition.

Also, any truth you have to impose by force must be suspect. It's always about personal choices and when it's not, it's not from God (That includes certain events in the bible and subsequent actions by the church).

never heared of such Satanism, did I understand it correctly?
For all the beautifull gifts one must also take the evil?
So its like a trade?

Well that has nothing to do with Satanism promoted on the site that I sent you.

/thread

>Evil will create its own undoing.
But that is not true, if someone harms you its not nessesarly because he is evil(I dont even believe in the concept of evil). Maybe he just seeks for rewards for the fight against you. For example money or land.

It actually held europe together for the middle ages.
However, it's quite true. Do you know Jehova's witnesses? Well, they have "reconstructed" the original christianity of the roman times, and it's completely different compared to the modern christianity, and even medieval one to some extent.
They don't care about society outside of their own cult, they accept anyone who gets into power because "all power comes from God, and has to be accepted"
They ostracise anyone who leaves the faith, even if they are close family members
they don't believe in the immortality of the soul (only point I agree with)
>BUT they think the purest will rise from the dead (literal zombies)
They have a shit-ton of useless rules that forbid them from doing lots of stuff, just like Islam.
>no christmas
>no birthday
>donating blood is forbidden
>drinking is forbidden
and so on..
Modern christianity has had so much pagan influx and well thought out by many philosophers that it has become accepted by the populace of all classes over time.

It's simple drunk OP

Christianity traditionally and historically had an in-group and out-group mentality before liberalism literally fucked it up the fucking ass

Your in-group is Christians and your out-group is everyone non-Christian

>love your enemies

Why do you think they're still called enemies in the Bible user?

Only when your enemies become Christian, then they cease to be your enemies

Your love for them means that you're supposed to convert them and save their souls (more important than absolutely anything else)

Remember this

>can't reconcile being Christian with being racist
God gave Man dominion over the animals, and that includes niggers.

>i cant reconcile being christian with my racist beliefs
How many people have gone through the "I can't reconcile being Christian with X"?

When you learn the truths of the world, be they astronomical science, geological science, human history, biological science, etc., it becomes harder and harder to hold on to any of the Abrahamic religions. Cognitive dissonance, man.

Christianity teaches some good things. And Jesus (if his story was based on a real person) was a legitimately good man, and in many ways a good role model. But Christianity is false. If you had been introduced to the idea of Christianity as a logical adult, capable of critical thinking, you would immediately see it as an attempt to understand the world and maintain a society based on what the desert tribes of Israel and the people of the Roman Empire knew, which wasn't a lot.

You don't have to be an edgelord atheist. But let it go. Accept what the evidence is pointing you to, and grow.

>Pretty sure christianity is the best thing that ever happened to white people
Also worth pointing out - look at the African nations that have large Christian populations. Look at their societies.
Christianity didn't make white people good. White people made Christianity good.

good point

>Christianity didn't make white people good. White people made Christianity good.

White savages (most Europeans during the Roman Empire's reign) made Christianity good

The arrogance

White people took to the spread of Roman social structure, as well as Greek philosophical basis for social norms and world perspective, better than anyone. The Christian church was a very good vehicle for spreading these concepts, but white Europe took this vehicle and made it its own. The history of Christianity in Europe shows a very different religion than 1st century messiah worshiping Jews.

It wasn't simply the religion. We have tried to export the religion (along with all the social benefits now tied to Christian civilization) to others. Nobody takes to these values like white people, and their societies are inevitably less effective, if at all functional. The values that are now associated with Christianity are simply the values upon which white people thrive. This would be true whether or not Europeans believed that some guy got nailed to a cross because a snake tricked a girl into eating an apple.

Christianity started pretty shitty, and is shit wherever it is except in historically white societies. White people made Christianity good.

You sound like an internet intellectual

Listen here mate, Christianity tamed the White savage (most of Europe)

This is a true fact whatever you try to make of it

No, that is my position now. Not my position then.

The best response is to be a pagan crypto-Christian. Christianity has been extremely beneficial to the development of western civilization, and no one needs to know what you really think. Odin is the truth but only those who have begun to question need to hear about it. Otherwise you're only being counterproductive.

and what was you position then?

>Odin is the truth

Oh boy

Fuck you muhammad

>You sound like an internet intellectual
Cool, but throwing labels at me doesn't actually address my point

>Christianity tamed the White savage (most of Europe)
I'm actually agreeing with you on this point, but we're drawing different conclusions from it. Europe was a pretty savage place. The Christian church played the primary role in taming it. How? They brought Roman social order, as well as Greek philosophical leanings, to Europe. The European people took to this like a duck to water, and a European culture developed which transformed Christianity as well as their own society. Modern Christianity is more a result of European history than European history is a result of being introduced to the stories of the Bible. And it is obvious that white people and Christianity shaped each other, and that Christian civilization succeeded purely because it was used by white civilization- this is obvious when you look at African and Arab civilizations that had Christianity given to them. Whether they got an early version of Christianity that was not much influenced by European social structure and Greek philosophy, or they got a more modern Europeanized version of Christianity, they simply failed in comparison. Those societies do not flourish, do not conquer, do not develop in the realm of human rights or technology, etc. They don't take to it well. Why? What is the difference? Race.

Christianity is the means by which Roman and Greek thought tamed Europe, and became a symbiotic relationship wherein Europeans and Christianity evolved together. Whether or not Noah could fit hundreds of thousands of species on a single boat simply doesn't matter. If Constantine had embraced Zoroastrianism, the result would be the same. White people made Christianity good, and it is most beneficial as a white religion. European nature and ideals turned Christianity into something useful for them.

Does this look like a star and crescent?

FTFY

Modern Christianity is Atheism and Humanism

There were distinctively Christian characteristics that were assimilated into this continent's history as well

youtube.com/watch?v=n1uTzJuCAXQ

Tell me, can you hear anything non-Christian here?

Well played

Racemixing is the destruction of God's work, that's all you need to know. He made us different for a reason.

>their skin

You are making my point for me.

I don't see anything non-Christian there. But that beauty of art and music isn't in the Bible either. This is the result of European civilization making their religion the thing that served them. Do you know of any Egyptian Coptic Christians making this music? Do you know of any Ethiopian Christians painting this art? This is what Europeans made of Christianity, not what Christianity makes of people.

You can only follow a religion if it's already followed by other people and you come in contact with them.
You're no different from the OP edgelord.

>christianity is the best thing that ever happened to white people
Christianity is a slave religion and it's rise was the beginning of the fall of the west. Modern secular humanism is just an extension of christian degeneracy

Were the romans savages?
As far as I know the christinization of europe has been bloody.

>Odin wants nothing to do with you.
I am acctually disgusted by the comment and flag combination

I am interested in paganism (the original, traditional paganism, not the hippie treehuggers)

But do you actually believe in Gods ?

>I don't see anything non-Christian there. But that beauty of art and music isn't in the Bible either. This is the result of European civilization making their religion the thing that served them.

You can't be the master of your principles.

Lest they become as volatile as the churning of your heart and soul

>Do you know of any Egyptian Coptic Christians making this music? Do you know of any Ethiopian Christians painting this art? This is what Europeans made of Christianity, not what Christianity makes of people.

European Christians. No other type of European has produced this level of beauty

There's no way of knowing if people actually believed literally in the mythos like a lot of christians do with the teachings of the bible nowadays.

Some pagans just pay tribute to the gods as in attributes that are found in all of us and that our ancestors considered to be worthy of promotion and gratitude.

Valor
Courage
Strength
Empathy
Smartness
Foresight
Loyalty

The Romans were: 1) Likely not as White as Northern Europeans; 2) The only civilised minority of pagans in the area

>As far as I know the christinization of europe has been bloody.

Most pagans were blood thirsty savages. It would have been inevitable

christianity is ancient comunism

they used the wartime propoganda of the russian civil war (called communism) to brainwash the naval officers to fight in their name so that they could try to take over the world.

The used the wartime propoganda of the jewish civil war against rome (called christianity) to brainwash the roman slave army to do their bidding so they could try to take over the world.

The thing is, is that unlike the naval officers, the slave army actually lost and was put down. But somehow christianity lived on and evolved and infected all of europe.

Remember though, christians are the original anti-white-empire (aka the roman empire) marxists.

Christians = medi-evil marxists

They destroyed imperial europe

>You can't be the master of your principles.
I'm not claiming that Europeans had no guiding principles outside of themselves. I am claiming that the Romans, with their own social structure and their reliance on Greek learning, tamed the north and provided Europeans with these principles. And the Europeans both were shaped by these principles and shaped the principles for future generations. Christianity was simply the vehicle for Romanizing white people - a process which has proven only successful with white people. No other race uses it so successfully. If you take any other set of stories, and use them as a means to Romanize Europe, you still get civilized Europeans making the stories their own and making their society powerful. It happened to be that this Romanization only really came through Christianity. How can we know that it is simply that they are racially suited to developing this type of society, and not simply that Christianity provides a successful Greco-Roman style society for any humans? Because we can look at all the non-white Christian societies, and see them fail at this. They are not suited to such a society in the way that white people are. Even at its start, when Christianity was a purely non-white religion, it was powerless and far different than the Christian ideals that made Europe great. Europeans took what the Romans gave them and flourished, even changing the religion to flourish along with them. White people made Christianity great. Simply believing that the King of the Jews had magical powers does not make a people great, as we can see from many non-white examples.

Dude, wall of text

Sheesh

>I am claiming that the Romans, with their own social structure and their reliance on Greek learning, tamed the north and provided Europeans with these principles.

The Romans got fucking wrecked by pagans ya dweeb. Learn some history for fuck's sake

By the Northern Pagan savages

Was the Klan Pagan instead of christian?

Burning crosses and wearing celtic pagan crosses/clothing isnt exactly a christian thing to do?