Dear Barcelona, why does a ticket for the Champions League game against Roma cost 90 euros?

>Dear Barcelona, why does a ticket for the Champions League game against Roma cost 90 euros?
>Demonstrate that you are 'more than a club'. We trust and hope that this request will be taken into consideration.
marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2018/03/20/5ab11539e2704e8a208b466a.html

who is the right guy here? also, i thought italians were filthy rich.

Attached: whyyyyyyyy.gif (439x284, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertarianrepublic.com/messi-atlas-shrugged-tax-spain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>marca
Stopped reading right there

>i thought italians were filthy rich.

well you were horribly wrong, behind Greece they're literally Pay Denbts 2: Electric Boogaloo

90 Euros is disgusting, FIFA needs to clamp down on ticket prices

Just going to the movies costs like 15-20 euros nowadays, plenty of concerts costs far more than 90. I don't see how it is an unreasonable price for a top European match.

Because going to a concert is a one off event. Football fans, especially those who have credits to go to CL quarter finals, pay for 30+ tickets a season. This doesn't even take into account the cost to travel from Rome to Barcelona, booking a hotel, and spends for 2-3 days.

Lots of fans have been going for decades, and it's sad to see them slowly get priced out, and replaced with customers and corporate shits who can afford these prices

Attached: 1392228309789.jpg (881x500, 173K)

Thats what taxes does to you.

Taxation is theft

>Football fans, especially those who have credits to go to CL quarter finals, pay for 30+ tickets a season. This doesn't even take into account the cost to travel from Rome to Barcelona, booking a hotel, and spends for 2-3 days.

If you're going to several foreign away games a year then only the hotel and plane tickets likely cost several tens of thousand. At that point Barcelona charging 90 euro instead of say 50 euro seems more or less a trivial difference.

Since they aren't going to give that absurd amount of undeserved money footballers make to areas like education and healthcare, they could at least, you know, spend football money on football fans and lower those prices. But I guess that's asking too much of the jews.

It's Barcelona, not Monaco or Zurich. It shouldn't be that big of an outlay for Roma fans who probably spend several thousands for their 'season-long member tickets'*.

(*) unsure about the wording.

An average football / baseball / basketball ticket here costs $50-60 for acceptable seats that aren't miles away from the field. Unless the team is trash in which case $10-20 tickets are more common.

I went to see Spurs v Watford last year in London and paid £80 for a regular league match, I assumed this was the case for any team good enough to compete in europe.

>If you're going to several foreign away games a year then only the hotel and plane tickets likely cost several tens of thousand.

That's not true, I have been to 2 European away games this season, flights cost ~£100, and hotels about £60 for 2 nights.

It's a crazy price that makes no difference at all to Barca's finances in the big picture, but a big difference to fans already struggling to afford it

there are no free seats at camp nou (in theory), so they increase the prices for the big matches

London prices are on a different planet to the rest of the UK tbf.

In England away tickets are capped at £30, that seems a fair enough price for a football match. Obviously a CL quarter final more can be expected, but 90E seems ridiculous. Especially given how far away most of the seats in the nou camp are

My gf lives in Brighton and saw some prem matches at the Amex which were also in the £50-80 range but that might be because it's in a corporate goblino stadium

>My gf lives in Brighton
I have some news for you user.

That and music makes the world go forward, thusbeing more important than any sports that actualy doesn't move the world but just go by his rules

blame tourists that will pay fucking anything because we're on vacation wooooohooooo

>Lots of fans have been going for decades, and it's sad to see them slowly get priced out, and replaced with customers and corporate shits who can afford these prices

It's called capitalism you mong commie. Go set up your own league if you don't like the prices you poorfag dumb paki

thelibertarianrepublic.com/messi-atlas-shrugged-tax-spain/

Attached: 8CC841A5-535D-49DA-8C8E-FE9127EF6B5A.png (1011x635, 1004K)

>all those buzzwords

Go bend over for some corporate cock you absolute faggot. If you're happy for real fans to get priced out for dipshits in suits coming for a day out eating prawn sandwiches then fuck off.

So much for MUH CAPITALISM, we've already managed to cap away tickets in the PL.

What did he mean by this?

I was in Germany a couple of Christmases ago and wanted to watch arsenal get whooped by buyern until I saw tickets were €290. CL is unobtainable to the working classes, literally the tourist tournament.

You been getting the good shit from Holland again Belgium?

They must have been corporate tickets surely m8

I've been to every CL home game this season (£42 each) and 2 CL away games (75E and 59E)

90 Euros is cheap as shit for what is essentially a playoff game when compared to American sports playoff games.

Private wealth is among the highest in the EU.
The state is just bad at collecting the taxes.

Do you only pay a total of £42/60€ for a CL game ticket? But you pay 1,500-2,000€ or so at the start of the season so as to be a club member and thus having the right to buy CL tickets at that price, no?

No, I pay £25 membership at the start of every season. And my CL tickets are £42 (or £25 for the qualifier).

No other fees, I only go to cup games now

what's the news