The cesspool known as Reddit is about to digg itself

The cesspool known as Reddit is about to digg itself.

reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/4u6job/user_scoffs_at_correct_the_records_failed_attempt/

Someone called out the Correct the Record shills and promptly had their account suspended.

When a post about this in r/bestof started gaining traction the account was deleted.

Shit is about to hit the fan in the most beautiful way.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/4u6job/user_scoffs_at_correct_the_records_failed_attempt/d5ncoh1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Gee who would have thought faggots working in social media have a liberal bias? A truly shocking development!

reddit HQ is in San Francisco as well so they might as well be doublefaggots

died with coontown.

Nobody saw this coming

Damn, first Tumblr might get the axe from Yahoo and now this? It's been a magical week for us and our lefty adversaries.

Censorship is the least liberal shit in the universe.

Reddit is so full of wannabes and trolls. I had someone IRL tell me "I'm gonna be famous because I have a large following on Reddit. People respect my opinions!"
No hon. They are laughing at you. Not with you.
I have more respect for the 4channers cause they know that everyone is user. The worst we get here is occasional leafy shitpostings and baiters. And, desu, the baiters sometimes help keep the convos going.

Fucking joocy

This is a goldmine of salt about mods and shills.

The beauty of Sup Forums is its not attractive to self centred people. Which is why reddit/tumblr is full of millennial leftists.

reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/4u6job/user_scoffs_at_correct_the_records_failed_attempt/d5ncoh1

this is nothing you retarded faggots

also hello seltzeronmydesk, shame I can't give you gold on Sup Forums

Too bad the current "liberal" is more of an authoritarian. I liked the old liberals.

Liberalism is antilogical. The only way you can keep people liberal is brainwashing and censorship. Once people find the truth and virtue in logic there is no going back. This is why people go from the left to the right but no one ever goes from the right to the left.

how can anyone still visit reddit..... it amazes me

>muh safe space

Back to reedit, libtard.

Only if you take the classic interpretation of liberalism. It has been changed into something much more vile and sinister in recent times.

only for r/the_donald, and even that seems to get 90% of content from here. It has higher exposure possibilities to people who wouldn't come here- basically I like it because liberals don't come here much and I like pissing off liberals. like- a lot

I didn't understand a single thing you said, OP.

/r/Physical_Removal is the best new spot on reddit. Throw leftists out of helicopters!

Its pretty obvious or communist agenda is working

I did not see anyone fall to their deaths though

I would go quite a bit right before I was red pilled, then stopped. Never looked back never missed it. #woked

I've seen this picture everywhere but what video is it from?

In my 23 years on forums, BBS, chans, and other sites I have learned many things.
One thing I can tell you is Sup Forums is bleh, 8ch is dead, redit is the worst thing to happen to the internet after forums, and forums are for furrys.
There is no good site left on the internet anymore.

>reddit

lol remember when they had a stop trump campaign stickied. fucking redditors

BUMP

What the hell is "correct the record"?

propably lefist censor office, commies cant change.

I still laugh when I remember the founder of reddit hung himself

hillary's internet propaganda wing

Let's raid it boys

No, it's not. This shit has been happening this blatantly for ages, and reddit has done nothing about it because it's bought and paid for.

Yeah, Reddit is bought out as fuck. Even innocent looking threads that are trending are mostly just thinly veiled advertisements.