Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VQ7NjGeIRw
youtube.com/watch?v=AchAsfv632E
youtube.com/watch?v=TDF6Z4lWcjI
youtube.com/watch?v=PNybllbrrXY
youtube.com/watch?v=YqPooEb5KsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

scary

I think any country's army can be made to look impressive in an edited YouTube video.

Just wait till those Ukrainian scum go against a T-14, they won't be acting all tough then

You just love shitting in our back yard, don't you yank?

If they're so tough how come they can't reclaim Donbass?

Ukrainians objectively are better warriors than us Russians. All we can do is outnumber them with fresh meat.

It's hard to fight in the cities, you know. There will be a lot of civilian casualties. They can take it back any time, naturally, but price is high.

t-14 is a POS. far too ambitious for russia in it's current state, one thing breaks between the crew cockpits and the gun and controls and the thing becomes a tomb.

Wow, didn't know Ukrainian army was so badass. Our kremlin-controlled media has been brainwashing us all this time, but thanks to you, OP, we can all appreciate their true strength.

Guess we better abide by the misnk.

>lets spend all our money on tanks in a asymmetric war instead of fixing our economy

Ukraine is still around?

>Ukraine
>Money

Some cucked Western nation probably paid for it.

You're not wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=9VQ7NjGeIRw

>ukrainians
>warriors
You mean those baby killers? Nah.

>There will be a lot of civilian casualties
they fucking bombed public squares and market places!

They are just shit soldiers. The Brits tried to educate them but all went home whining how incompetent they are!

wtf, I love North Korea now.

>Lets be so desperate to try to balkanize neighbour country for better expoitation, get brexit instead, get shot by nigger

> (((Ukraine)))
Lol.

It is weird. There is like this really heavy artillery support near russian border everytime they were ready to crush the rebels.

hmmm makes you think

Ukrain tanks
1991: 18000 tanks
2016: ~700 tanks
Yeah, that's a change.

Too fat.

This fake artificial country should be parititoned.

Fuck yeah Ukrainian pride.

Ukrainian-American here. Born in America, Ukrainian heritage.

S U P E R I O R

what's with Russians and cats?

is it because everybody else in the world hates except your kittens?

>current year
>still using reactive armor on tanks
its feels like watching cavemen fight

Same goes for Sweden. :^)

What?

We love animals especial kots.

Why should we use conventional weapon if we can just exterminate this heretic country?

I live in Donbass this is spooky

No one likes you. Even cats.
You are natural enemy of others, yourself and wild nature.

they got cucked so hard by muslim they now share the same culture:they worship cats and are indifferent towards dogs. basically they're retarded

Lol
Cats are warm and it's cold here.

>they got cucked so hard
>coming from sandnigger
Kek
>Even cats
Bullshit.

don't bully russia pls

Mate, why do you have to be like that? We're both being cucked by our governments and it's not like we have any say in the matter what those governments do. I really don't see why we the regular folk have to be antagonistic towards each other.

We love dogs too, it's just that it's hard to keep a big dog in a commieblock apartment.

try to justify the horrible leadership on both sides

>1% muslim population, no terrorist attack ever vs 20% muslim shithole, terrorist attacks common place

>indifferent towards dogs
wut?

>tfw double and your ID's color is ultramarine. Emperor approve my post.

>and still brown sandniggers

>artificial country
>as opposed to natural occurring countries
makes sense

>Bullshit.
If cats love you genuinely then why your soldiers need to rape them, mm?

more modern than our stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=AchAsfv632E

I am glad to see a Russian who sees all this bullshit for what it is. Both states are sending young men to die in a pointless war and creating nothing but hatred and suffering.

>pic
Hohols propaganda, nothing more.

oh yeah you're still niggers, i thought that went without saying

Exactly, purposely propagated and created by the Germs.

this has to be for a movie, right?

Are they going to start shit in Ukraine again?

>Mate, why do you have to be like that? We're both being cucked by our governments and it's not like we have any say in the matter what those governments do. I really don't see why we the regular folk have to be antagonistic towards each other.
Because your regular folk fell so easily to "propaganda" and it's really hard to find one russian who not support the war in Ukraine? Your government approval rates skyrocketed after the clashes starts. It's just something russian people like.

I went to see some house last week with my wife and there were these super brown people there that spoke russian. My wife thought they were real russians that just had lot of tan. I tried to explain that they were churkas. She didn't believe me.

ukraine should just develop a couple nukes as a deterrent

no

Is that some WWII cosplay?

>ukranian "army"

yeah totally, some countries just spontaneously pop up in nature while others are created by humans. you're a genius jamal

>Russian Federation
>77,8% Russians

>implying you aren't falling for anti-russian propaganda

WATCH OUT UKRAINE NAZIS, THIS KID ON THE BLOCK AIN'T MOVING

youtube.com/watch?v=TDF6Z4lWcjI

We have a war. That should we, kiss them in the ass?

no

GDR nostalgia, have a look at the trucks, they are Ural, GAZ...

>Says this when falling for the Anti-Russian propaganda
Jesus fuck. How bad is it in my Beautiful Belarus

So-called 'Ukraine' was created by decree twice: once by Stalin, the second time by Yeltsin.

Note the conspicuous absence of so-called 'Ukrainians' in the creation of 'Ukraine'.

Fact is that 'Ukraine' is just a territory that acts as buffer zone between Russia and Western Europe as Russia's population center of gravity keeps keeps moving east.

Whats that logo on the right i know the left one is the ground forces

digging the edgy metal music

How is Savchenko doing?

What country are you from, mate?

So we don't have any reason for this. I get it.

They just can't use superior hell march.
youtube.com/watch?v=PNybllbrrXY

>being able to identify ultramarine as any color other than blue
>faggot

Pick both

It's written on the flag, i'm from Ukraine fellow arian.

"Keep on smiling! Break up!" is what I used to hear when I was a kid.

I support the war in Ukraine. Go fuck yourself. I hope you die.

This is laughable
Where did Debaltsavo encirclement take place?
It wasnt in a city
Ukies are incompetent idiots
Fascist help nu-males overthrow a democratically elected government to try and buddy up to a dying EU that wont even let them in and end up losing Crimea and part of their East because butthurt fascists wanted to try and make them speak their shitty Ukie language

ukrainian culture, language and people have existed for centuries you dindu

Please respond

based

Why u hate fascst? Pepl born this way, you ain't not can't not judge people for what they are. Stop the hate.

>2015

HahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA

Usrainans are only tough on the internet. In reality they're slaughtered like pigs, which is good since less of these turko-mongol rapebabies = more peace.

>needing propaganda to dislike russia

> turko-mongol rapebabies
Yeah, right

>All of a sudden I figure out Ukrainians are shittier posters than Canada
wtf I hate Ukraine now. I am now a #RuskieHusk.

It's a sad day for all slavs when they fight among themselves

Hmmm it's wweird there are america. Instructors in every country starting to or having a major breakout of terrorism,hmmm makes you think? Useful idiot

Nice. New meat for grinder. I hate current sandnigger shenaningans war in Donbass was much more awesome with actuall tank battles, artillery duels and encirclements. Can't wait for next round.

SICK SONG

Kek,coming from the italian, you are not even the same people the romans where,you are just a shitmix of north africans and german savages, and the ancient romans where greek tribes. Uninstall yourself shitskin

CIA swede has returned.

There's a reason the entire country was banned, you know.

whatever makes you sleep at night tyron

There are instructors everywhere. Even Finland has people in African shitholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqPooEb5KsE

Ukrop blaming russia for a coup instigated by US and Euro politicians to steal resources.......no wonder it was so easy, thanks for making me richer dumb slav

Most likely Hans himself

>tanks

literally useless against Air Force

Wow this ukrop shitposter is mad.. Kek