What's the best Arnold movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3CqQYKm18c
youtube.com/watch?v=_U5IhEAFGwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=onGWF8mz1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMAs8I3yY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Total Recall

It's a toss between Total Recall and Terminator.

Commando, easily
youtube.com/watch?v=y3CqQYKm18c

>tfw these aren't even all the good ones

Obviously Commando

Predator is the best film, but his top 5 are all amazing

Predator or Last action hero

Conan the barbarian probably the strongest

Conan I guess
they are all great though

Jingle All The Way

Does Pumping Iron count?

>nobody mentioning T2

lol its true.

T2
I dont care how more patrician it is to like T1 better, T2 is just a perfect action movie

T1 is better, but T2 is a perfect action movie. Along with Predator, Commando, Total Recall, True Lies, Eraser

Really? Is Maggie any good?

the only Correct answer is Twins , Arnold and Devito are a tour de force

T2 and Total Recall were peak Arnold.

Reality.

Arnold is clearly the main character of existence itself.

T2/conan

nope, forced drama and no action.

Terminator.

T2 was utter shit by the way

>perfect action movie

not with this dick-bag in, it isnt. worst John Connor of them all.

T2 had the best soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=_U5IhEAFGwQ

>no Hercules in New York

How can you forget the GOAT? shit list

>T2 was utter shit by the way
You! I like you.

>Tom Logan, from Finsbury Park, went so far as to have a Predator-themed wedding to wife Jane in July 2001.

>He said: “When Jane’s father walked her down the aisle we had the Vicar dress up as Predator, leap out from behind the altar and pretend to slit her throat.

>“Fake blood sprayed everywhere and her dad fell to the floor screaming. He didn’t have a clue what was going on. Meanwhile my Nan had some sort of vomiting fit, crossed herself and then collapsed in a heap.”

>He added: “We still go and see her about once a month but she’s not really aware of other people anymore.”

What is Maggie?

Total Recall
Or Terminator 2
Or Conan the Barbarian
Or Commando
Or Predator

The patrician answer is Jingle All the Way.

>Marrying a woman

>not the terminator

baka

no, its fucking boring as hell

Conan.
No contest

How can someone be so wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=onGWF8mz1Zw

Sounds about right

Predator is by far the best. In my top 5 movies

This, same as Dolph Lundgren: it is too ridiculous to actually believe it. I mean, Stallone is a human being, he war poor and starved until the age of 30, but Arni? He literally came to life and succeed.

Drama zombie movie

>collateral damage
>not great tier

Fuck you

Total Recall is my favorite Arnold movie

>dude it's all a dream lmao

weak as fuck

chill out, dickwad

>junior is a 2
You just invalidated the whole list

Or was it?

Voerhoven (fucking sp) said he and the scriptwriter leaned heavily towards it not being a dream literally because Arnold is so larger than life that he has to be the real thing.

He turned out OK though

What he actually said was

>Director Paul Verhoeven wanted to make the ending of the movie completely ambiguous so as the audiences would still not know even at the end of the movie if it was all a dream or if it did really happen. According to Verhoeven himself, he believed the ending was in fact a dream, but at the same time, he also said that the casting of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the lead role was also leaning towards reality, as most audiences who go to see a Schwarzenegger movie would be in favor of a 'reality' ending as opposed to a 'dream' ending.

I love this movie too
Used to rewatch it on VHS all the time as a kid

Those were movies, not like today's garbage

Kindergarten Cop

>thinking Batman & Robin isn't a heckin fun time

Is it hipster to prefer T1 to T2 just a bit?

>intellectual stimulation
>from a woman
LOL. Women are vapid whores and marriage is essentially giving away half your stuff. Only an idiot would get married.

This fucking punk almost ruined the movie for me

twins

Not his best, but Raw Deal is bretty good

Nope, T1 perfectly encapsulates the man versus machine, human will versus encroaching technological advancement, that and it feels a lot more gritty and desperate to have this flesh and blood soldier out of his element having to fight an enemy that he barely had a chance against in the future, now stuck in the past with weaponry that can barely scratch it.

T2 is by no means bad however, just a different story and theme.

you mean a honky devil.

Christ, he's not the only one to let it go. I'd still fuck her though.

The
>wrong
part was so fucking good. Before I watched commando I had dreamed of tv shows or films pulling this one but it never happened.
I just had to stand up and mimic an americlap when that happened.

Arnold's autobiography is mandatory reading for Sup Forums posters
The story where affable and good-natured Arnold got stuck between one of the many feuds between Wilt Chamberlain and Grace Jones over who was 'really' black and kept calling each other niggers is one of the best behind the scenes looks you can find for any movie.

Too bad he's a full blown antifa-tier sjw now.

>latest terminator better than batman and robin

>respects police and veterans
>made a video with millions of views where he quotes Lincoln and calls for an end to the infighting and that we are all Americans

Get out

That's a good thing you fucking alt right kiddo

Fuck man, that's not even a controversial opinion in that headline.

As someone who's been married for a while, I can honestly say that The Running Man is better than marriage. Shit, The Last Action Hero is better than marriage.

Predator is quite good, as is total recall, but I still weigh in on the side of Terminator 2. I wouldn't want to be without any of the three, however, they're all great in their own way. A loss of even one is a loss to movie history as a whole.

I disagree, mostly because I'm a long term fan of the books, and I never felt like the movies really did the books justice. I don't think the movies were bad either though, good in their own way, I enjoy watching them, but it requires I switch off any recognition that they're, "Conan" movies.

His part in Red Sonja was nice I guess.

Never been a fan of Commando.

The Running Man was quite good.

Twins was more of an aside for Arnold, but Kindergarten Cop was legitimately entertaining as a comedy. Though I can't say I'd feel at a loss if it suddenly didn't exist.

Junior needs to fuck off.

The Last Action Hero was very, very good, I don't care what anyone says.

I wasn't a Batman & Robin fan, but, I love Arnold in it.

Didn't really get into the 6th Day, but i didn't really hate or dislike it either.

I can do without Terminator 3, but that really wasn't an issue with Arnold himself. Same with Genisys.

The ones I left out weren't, in my opinion, good enough or bad enough to mention. Some were decent, but they kind of meld together for me. Even the 6th Day stood out more for me, and it was fairly middle of the road Arnold.

Kill yourself you limp dick bitch

I think you were a little too liberal with your use of god-tier. god-tier was always meant to indicate something special, hence "god". using it as a replacement for top-tier both (1) Takes away it's meaning and (2) gives you no ultimate rating to give to something that really stands out above the rest.

handhold-less virgin detected

>raw deal
>escape plan
>sabotage
>only 6s
Nigga WHAT?!

>worst John Connor of them all.
wha-?
all John Connor is bad, he isn't the worst. that's T:G's or T3's JC

>ITT faggots who don't understand the brilliance of Raw Deal

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMAs8I3yY4

Predator and Terminator 2 are my favorites. The best is probably Total Recall but I don't enjoy watching it very much.

Last Action Hero is an underrated masterpiece

For me, Commando or T1.

I unironically love Commando. I'm not one of those "it's so cheesy!" people; I just really enjoy it. Has great action and a fun story.

Runners up: Predator, Total Recall, Pumping Iron

Raw deal is god tier

(You)

Where does Last Action Hero rank? Does it rank? I thought it was classic Arnold kino.

It's easily the most overlooked by and large. I'd put it just a peg down from T1, but right in there with Predator, T2, and Total Recall.