O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>You will never know how it feels to be part of a an irrelevant non-nation shithole, living forever in the shadow of the World's Only Superpower

Feels good man

>yuo wel knever now hov its fels toe bee pard off an a irelvant none-nadion shetwhole, levin foreevar ind tha shaedov off tha woarld's onli suparpover

>You will never be an insanely heavily taxed citizen of a cold dark snowy shithole which has forfeited its sovereignty to Germany in order to band together for some revelance

>You will always be one of the few uncucked Whites (confirmed by genetics) not oppressively taxed and living in a glorious white state and region

Feels indescribably good

>proceeds to spin on bud light with ices

why are third world subhuman non-whites so assblasted about Americans?

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

>(confirmed by genetics)

>Europeons don't keep their non-whites segregated in containment cities

>Europeons pay insane rates of taxation to provide said non-whites with undeserved benefits like healthcare.

>Europeons make it illegal to say anything mean about minorities because it's hate speech

>Europeons have forfeited their sovereignty to Germany and join the EU in a desperate attempt to stay relevant on the world stage

Feels good to be a White American living in a white state and region (which is whiter than EU countries) who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.

Because americans keep falling for it

amuttastic screeching

I get drunk easly
Am I not pole?

>Feels good to be a White American living in a white state and region (which is whiter than EU countries) who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.

>implying genetics aren't monolithic here
Clearly your lineage is infused with Asian blood, celebrate friend

Yay someone saved it

>burgerland
>not thirdworld

4(you)

Like it or not, every human has shamefully sharted once in his or her lifetime