So how much of a bloodbath is this world cup going to be for the fans?

So how much of a bloodbath is this world cup going to be for the fans?

Attached: 1873990-39476793-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050.jpg (1050x590, 168K)

How many games aborted because of flares on the pitch?

More likely they will be aborted due to horrific violence.

Do english hooligans forget their team rivalries in the world cup?

Yeah.

i remember watching a video from the germany world cup and an english lad was complaining he got glassed by a fellow englishman
>i wouldnt have even minded if he was german

>Implying the world cup will go ahead

The same happens with all countries

We hate Bongs more than we hate people from the rival club

based

We hate you too argie

Some Argentine journalists that are currently at Manchester covering the NT said some drunk people outside a pub started screaming "fookin argie" and stuff like that to start a fight

It's just banter

I can't wait to see british queers being smashed by superior ruskie cock.

It’s Russia, the police are going to be given the full authority to do whatever the fuck they want no questions asked. Any fans that step out of line are going to get the hammer.

>FSB, OMON and Ultras everywhere
>thinking those Britqueers will do anything

If they step out of their line they're gonna be sent straight to Siberia.

Apart from the Russian "fans" who will be paid to start shit with England fans.

It won't be a bloodbath, it will be a very peaceful world cup because Russia won't want to jeopardise any future opportunity to host international sporting events.

Look at Brazil, they could easily have been a blood bath but the police made sure the favela monkies stayed in their den for the tournament.

Russia are worse than Brazil at this point.

Most police act this way. Spanish police batter away fans all the time and nobody even blinks. The anti Russia propaganda is going to tired real quick. They will shit on every little thing.

Thanks for the input Dmitry

The Russian police will probably round up all the hooligans and put them under house arrest when there is a match on in the city.

The Falklands belongs to the Motherland

based

Not against the English

>So far, there have been 24,000 applications from England fans to attend the World Cup this summer, compared with 94,000 at the same stage in the build-up to Rio in 2014.

Based
smack some brits

Russia has the grimmest reputation of anywhere to be fair

Nerve agents are the new knuckle dusters

Yeah, watch real football factories with Danny Dyer, I think episode 8? It's on Netflix.

This is going to be the most pathetic WC ever. Nobody will go. Nobody will watch.

There's no blood when the Russians release poison gas into the enclosure

Probably seething united fans because all their Argentine players are busts

At least your great rivals Trinidad and Tobago are not there either so you don't need to be salty

He probably made it up to stoke up support for an invasion of Malvinas.

Qatar 2022 will be more interesting when 50k pissed Slavs come streaming through the airport.

Lmao, might try go

>Spanish police batter away fans all the time and nobody even blinks
That's part of the show

>Eastern Europeans have their bydlos
>even >we have our Ronnys
>the Russian police will most likely not be as much of pussies as the French
>England has DaQuan and some drunken retards
You English should hope that everything stays calm

seriously, the Spanish police is even over here known to be "a bit more rough" with football fans

To be honest, Spanish stadia usually attracts a good deal of riffraff, both local and foreign. Hooligans with blunt weapons, mobsters, drunks, non-filed evildoers, politically affiliated violent men...

because we cracked down on that shit decades ago when fans were getting beaten to death every other week. firms are near enough dead.

like a CIVILIZED country does

I remember this too. I think his exact words were "I wouldn't have minded if a greek or a paki had done it, but when it's one of your own."

I want curb stomped Anglos

Attached: 1510620292523.jpg (600x400, 46K)

Why does everyone want to fight us? Our hooligans are fat diabetics from Bury.

because you started trouble in France and then whined about the backlash. simple as that

>England
>Poland
>Nigeria
Londons going to be more a shitshow if any of them teams meet

its just banter cause every oldschool hool from the 80s looks up to you. truth is real hooliganism died in the 90s

Wrong.

Right. At least I think so. It must be a legacy thing. The truth is though, that English hooligans are now just fat old men and teenagers who think they are hard. The hardline police reaction to curb it has been largely successful.

>this year Russian hooligans will be joined by Serbian ones
Sounds promising.

So much heat stroke incoming.

Why would you wish death upon your cousins? Was your uncle a rapist?

Pretty sure they started that shit in 1066