The "I want to kill my father and sleep with my mother" face

The "I want to kill my father and sleep with my mother" face

Doesn't Freud say that's normal?

The "I wish I could just play Pokemon Go like regular kids" face

Freud's daughter knew more than her father

Oedipus Complex.

I remember when I was his age, nothing would have bored me more than having to travel around for a political campaign, no matter how exciting it was to everyone else.

Christ, Barron's only 10 and he's less than a head shorter than his 6'2 dad.

Eugenics at work

Privileged Slavic kid

true. lil fag probably just wants to play Pokemon Go.

What if Trump got cucked?

What do you mean?

Isn't that a normal white people thing to do?

Only if you're a monarch.

yeah he definitely looks like he's going to be a ceasar figure at some point... probably slaughter thousands of people, rule with an iron fist, experience a lot of distress, etc. he has that look.

fear is the mind killer...

I suspect it's not his mother but his sister

Nah, more of an oriental thing actually. Was common in the pagan Middle-East. Particularly Egypt and Pontus.

>Implying it's not more likely he with become some depraved, autistic Caligula figure acting out poopoopeepee memes

I want Trump to get two terms just to see what happens with this kid.

>leaf
>cucked

All I got from this post

He has that "I stopped caring about life" look
Kid probably browses Sup Forums already.

Have you seen we need to talk about Kevin?

Imagine that but with Incest, the US Military, nukes and it all ending with a shooting spree at the white house

Been there, done that. R-r-ight guys?

All of Trump's kids are well behaved. Don't see why this one would be any different. He is just a bored 10 year old. Remember how bored you use to get when you're parents drug you around to functions? If you had parents that is.

He reminds me exactly of my little 11 y/o cousin, behaviorally. Does my little cousin have autism too?

Figures.

Isn't he autistic?

Hello everyone, Barron Trump, look how fabulous I look.
On the day of retribution, I'm going to kill my 2 blond kike sluts sisters.

every kid born in the 21st century that doesn't smile all the time is autistic

damn she is ugly.

I think Barron is probably going to grow up a little fucked up. He seems like a mama's boy and President Trump probably isn't going to have much time for him if he wins. Barron will probably end up becoming an actor addicted to coke.

Jesus christ poor kid

I suppose if your gay

OMG FUG
What an Alien looking mofo

Pic obviously not related :DD

You don't know shit if you think people like Trump's kids become actors

he could be the biggest autistic fuck up in the world and still be nominally in charge of a multi-million dollar business

>ywn grow up like that
feels good man

>done all the calculations
>knows that Trump will win in 100% of all scenarios
>bored as shit because of this

>trump nailed it at the rnc so well that his 10 year old son acting like a 10 year old is one of the only things people can attack

I feel like this really marks the end of his opposition. They are completely out of ammo. It's over.

Can anyone confirm he's autistic?
Read about it too but can't find reliable info

That's not a yawn, he's shouting build a wall

> now this is podracing

I think he's just immature. My little brother was made the same face at his age during any and all family photos. Getting him to smile for a picture he knew he was going to be in was like getting a landwhale to give up ice cream. He grew out of it, I'm sure barron will, too.

Why can't Barron be on the Donald's side of the picture? Makes me feel bad desu ne.

Very clearly some great genetics going on with Trump and his family. They seem like royalty.

You can tell the Don raised them well, they're all very well spoken, seemingly modest and very successful. You'd think his kids would grow up to be Saudi family style wealthy, boisterous and degenerate, but he's raised honorable and respectable potential monarchs.

Seeing the future takes a lot out of you.

the wife on the left is hot. she seems stern and bossy.

Barron looks legit unlike Jr.

kek'd

They are all lovely kids, except for Tiffany. Tiffany wasnt raised by Donald, but by Marla Maples. She was on a "rich kids of instagram" page on a yacht with loads of guys and alcohol, if I find the photo I will post it.

All part of the plan.

Fucking this

He's a serial killer

>mfw the story of Oedipus is played out in real life to Barron Trump.