Do you believe in God, Sup Forums?

Do you believe in God, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

deism.com/paine_essay_religion.htm
strawpoll.me/10813967
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, don't you? I believe in god and in the god kek, by the way kek'em

Personally? Not really.

Scientifically there really can't be a God but tomorrow we could learn space Cthulhu rules us all through kike mind magic.

Religion has been more just the social glue to keep society together but now a days pandora's box has been opened with religion and now were going through inevitable change.

Now granted other religions will shit on us *cough* islam *cough* but we just don't let that happen.

Just keep learning and maybe one day you could shit out a better dick than shillary.

yup, dont know if theres a 'heaven' though

lmao no

>scientifically there can't be a god
>I think Cthulhu is reasonable

Getting a lot of mileage off this tonight:

deism.com/paine_essay_religion.htm
Also, Thomas Paine had this to say:

> With respect to the term natural religion, it is upon the face of it, the opposite of artificial religion, and it is impossible for any man to be certain that what is called revealed religion is not artificial.

> Man has the power of making books, inventing stories of God, and calling them revelation, or the Word of God. The Koran exists as an instance that this can be done, and we must be credulous indeed to suppose that this is the only instance, and Mahomet the only impostor. The Jews could match him, and the Church of Rome could overmatch the Jews. The Mahometans believe the Koran, the Christians believe the Bible, and it is education makes all the difference.

> Books, whether Bibles or Korans, carry no evidence of being the work of any other power than man. It is only that which man cannot do that carries the evidence of being the work of a superior power. Man could not invent and make a universe - he could not invent nature, for nature is of divine origin. It is the laws by which the universe is governed.

> When, therefore, we look through nature up to nature's God, we are in the right road of happiness, but when we trust to books as the Word of God, and confide in them as revealed religion, we are afloat on the ocean of uncertainty, and shatter into contending factions. The term, therefore, natural religion, explains itself to be divine religion, and the term revealed religion involves in it the suspicion of being artificial.

yes

Look at the state of the world and ask yourself, 'what kind of god would allow this?'

Cthulhu is more interesting than most gods and just as believable desu

Allah

> but tomorrow we could learn

You do realize information updates right? Ok so CURRENTLY God scientifically is not likely.

I have looked into the face of the Divine. How could I not believe in her?
It is only because of her I can keep living.

I don't see how anybody who's thought about it for more than a second couldn't

>Cthulhu is scientifically likely

when you mean something more powerful then humans, then yes, i believe in god.

when you mean a all powerful, all knowing 1000dimensional being, then no, i don't believe in god.

You're not wrong there lad

read C U R R E N T L Y

No but I believe in collective consciousness

strawpoll.me/10813967

I have never really been religious (went to sunday school in the early years) but how much evil is in the the world is getting make me think about the possibility of one more and more and hoping there is one.

The God i've heard in churches and other community is an ideal fantasy to pay attention when you're lost.
When I sea nature and environment, i don't see an image of God but a smart life logical.

Pretty sure if God ever existed he probably killed himself awhile ago.

c'est *see pas "sea"
est la difference entre voir et mer

Many thanks (LOL)

Yes I believe in God I'm not a degenerate eurofag

No. The idea is completely preposterous to me.

Having said that, I don't feel any disdain for those that do, and I deeply respect Christian values.

Yes, I am not a degenerate.