#FireColbert was trending worldwide at one point. We can do this. We can take this cuck down...

#FireColbert was trending worldwide at one point. We can do this. We can take this cuck down. Keep spreading the word that he's homophobic and have the lefties eat themselves out. GLOMBPF-posting took us here, but it's time to go even farther. It's not about memes anymore, let's make this into a reality. Take this commie propaganda out. GOGOGO!

Here are some of the frequent advertisers on The Late Show:

-Bank of America
-NET10
-Ford
-Volvo
-University of Phoenix

Send those emails! Don't forget to notify the FCC!

PROTIP: Be like a normie leftist when writing the e-mails. You don't want to give away your power level to the people you're trying to convince that Colbert is the dirty bigot that he is.

what if I send them your thread so they get prepared for your prank?

holy fuck stop

This homophobic bigot needs to be fired, there is no place for that kind of bigotry in mainstream entertainment.

good

>#FireColbert was trending worldwide at one point. We can do this. We can take this cuck down.

Uhh, no sweetie, you can't. This guy pulls in massive audiences and is friends with lots of influential jews in the industry, he can say and do whatever he wants, both on-screen and off-screen, and he won't suffer any consequences because of his connections and success. This #firecolbert fuckery won't last a week and it'll all be forgotten, and those who enthusiastically posted that hashtag will return to laughing in hysterics at his daily "DUDE TRUMP IS STOOPID LMAO" youtube rants.

Fuck off Piotr

Thanks for the Idea, Satan

ugh please go we just want to talk about tv and movies here

>trumpbabies tiggered because a man on tv said something they didn't like

Literally SJW tier. Fuck off.

>ALL FAGGOT DEGENERATES MUST FUCKING HANG
What did Stephen mean by this?

Im linking this thread to reddit

Fuck off Tinkerbell. Not your personal fucking army.

Nice try Jimmy Fallon

Unless it's forcing epic reddit approved memes that have the name _posting right!!

Holy shit, this is so pathetic. Why does Sup Forums think that their any different from tumblr degenerates?

*unless they support my conservative alt right beliefs.

Right, Sup Forums? Your hypocrisy is hilarious

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.
>Global Rule 13 applies—all images of actresses should be accompanied by relevant discussion.
>Please make use of the spoiler image checkbox and spoiler tags. Purposeful spoiling of a series or movie is not allowed.

>Off-topic discussion will be deleted.
>will be deleted.

Nice job mods.

>>i have no job & no one will mourn my death

SAD

Because they actually don't care about any of this, its all for the lulz, thats been 4chans doctrine since the beginning

>Sup Forums
>4 years of Trumpcucks crying on their safespace.
>Tumblr
>4 years of insane people crying on their safespace
>Reddit
>4 years of crying

Where do i gooooo

>missing the point entirely
Still, though. Not your personal army, OP.

delete this thread or i will come for you, OP
CRHKLRKVBLRBLRBLRBR

but the joke isn't homophobic, so i can't in good conscience support your autism.

Have you ever read Rules for Radicals, by the influential community organizer Saul D. Alinsky? It's a fascinating glance into the mindset of 70's left-wing politics, the advices from which still hold relevant to modern-day grassroots politics. I particularly found interest in the part that advises you to hold your enemies by their same standards, a surprisingly effective strategy.

i think its using their own tactics against them (leftists). im not Sup Forums but its not that hard to understand what they are doing, retard.

>the alt-right is triggered
>the alt-right thinking their great triggering is anything but a source of amusement to the rest of the world
>they mistake the trending as support, rather than people lining up to laugh at them

only 18% of the US voted for trump, yo. No one cares about you.

not gonna happen

but even if it creates a little controversy, quickly dismissed by msm, it sounds like a fun thing to do.

What did he mean by this?

>DONT USE THE TACTICS WE USE AGAINST YOU AGAINST US, GOY! YOU DONT WANT TO BE HYPOCRITES DO YOU?

what's good for the goos is good for the gander.

you guys lets just let trump's achievements stand on their own

Aww did the nasty man trigger you little snowflakes?

sure there is. not everyone likes fags and trannys.

i miss common place gay jokes

Did Sup Forums start the Twitter campaign or just help it?

How long must we have only one side's morality held as a standard?

SJWs and LGBT were outraged then Sup Forums took the opportunity to throw gas on the fire.

just look up the news articles from lefty news sites

Help, but what fucked Hillary was those last two months when her dirty laundry became availabe for the world to see. The liberal retardation didn't help either, not that the Alt-right isn't equally retarded.

probably as long as it takes to have an opposing moral stance that isn't simply reactionary

PREACH IT MY HYPOCRITICAL BROTHER!

Nice going OP, now this thread will be screencapped and used in new stories about the alt-right's secret plan to defame Colbert.

nothing really fucked clinton (haha kill me), clinton just failed to energize any young voters.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

You actually laughed at that, didn't you? Fucking hell m8.

I feel like old people were the ones who "fucked" Clinton. More than Half of the people in her speeches were college shits.

nah, just less typing than "no pun inteneded."

I hate myself for even recognizing the pun.

How is this not being a SJW?

You're literally writing FCC letters and starting hashtag campaigns to fire a man because you don't like what he says about politics.

You're literally fighting for social justice, even if you're doing it ironically. Can no one else see this? Has Trump driven you all insane?

I hope Gen Z is ready for the draft

>gloatus
>pricktator
>presidunce
>gorge washington
>glutton with the button
>cock holster
Liberals will defend these grade school "jokes"

is a win/win situation. either colbert is ostracized, or they admit is okay to casually laugh at faggots.

>being an establishment bootlicker

Americans are pathetic

>its all for the lulz
theyre 8 threads across 2 boards.
its not for the lolz, your faggot feelings are actually hurt and youre too non self-aware to realize it

So you're calling Trump a faggot?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU SHILLS GET THIS TRASH OFF THE BOARD

Ah so that's what he said.

>#FireColbert was trending worldwide at one point. We can do this. We can take this cuck down.
I'm sorry /r/the_donald, but we're not your personal army.

that's pretty much colbert's assumption. and according to him, it is a shameful thing.

How so?

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

As long as you stay on boards, subreddits, mentions(not sure about tumblr lingo?) that have nothing to do with politics you should be fine.
For example I usually post on the television and film board of Sup Forums to avoid politics so I don't have to hear their crying.

Why can't Trumposters take a joke?

>homophobic
How? I know this outrage is all forced but this part doesn't even make sense to me.

of course but don't pretended it's not at least slightly triggered (pun not intended) by an underlying anger

No one's saying they're great jokes but the charge that he is homophobic because he said them is transparently disingenuous. The fools organizing this "campaign" are too locked in their alt right echo chamber to realize this.

>only way we can win is by pretending to be outraged leftist
conservatards are so pathetic

They're good for entertainment and not much else.

>it
>feels
>punk
>as
>fuck

the alt-right is a joke

>trying to brigade on Sup Forums in the current year

i hope the OP has something horrible happen to him. fucking r/the_don9gag shitters.

How is this homophobic?

Anybody seen any good movies lately?

turnabout is fair play, my dude

It's not

Lololol ebic trole my fellow pede! xD

watched Session 9 last night and that was a pleasant surprise to have recommended here. I can rec it if you like spoo00ky horror in a great setting.

Are you the same welfare queen that posts on Sup Forums whilst crying about them posting on Sup Forums or is there another neet that pretends hes Sup Forums now too?

>strawman ms paint comic
See? Nothing substantive, just entertainment. Real conservatives laugh at you flailing around like a retard.

>be homophobic every waking minute of the day, on top of racist and sexist
>get butthurt when someone with different political opinions makes a gay joke

>screams "free speech!" whenever criticised
>calls for boycott for someone using free speech

daily reminder that Sup Forums are hypocrites

because the "joke" was basically "Trump sucks Putin's cock haha" as if there was something wrong with sucking cocks

of course Sup Forums doesn't care about that, it's just funny watching the PC language police turn on one of their own

lol fuck colbert, I hope we can troll him out of a job or teh lulz.

>We can take this cuck down

because he made fun of your daddy?

because he invaded your safe space?

lololololol

Totally, Session 9 has pretty great atmosphere, and it's really good at building up tension. Not many horror movies can do that these days.

>i'm 4 of those posts

>He thinks I'm a cuckservative

I got tricked into watching Logan last night

because it's funny.

muh personal armyyyyy

>libcucks skirting responsibility again

j-just a joke, ha ha ha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i see them so desperate that they have to play that card

>I-I said COCK-HOLSTER in a good way, like I would call my gay friends

>because the "joke" was basically "Trump sucks Putin's cock haha" as if there was something wrong with sucking cocks
No, the joke was that Trump was a puppet of Putin, it doesn't say anything about the act of sucking dick itself. Jesus christ Sup Forums, if you're going to manufacture a controversy at least use something that sticks.

This is false flag so that they can say #FireColbert is an alt-right hate campaign. You all have fallen for it, hook, line and sinker.

(Poorly built Trump supporter bait)

Oh it is you and it seems you're ban evading :^)

>he thinks I'm a liberal

The only desperate people involved here are faggots like you who think this will work.

you obviously haven't been on Sup Forums

or read any of the the pro-boycott posts here

Jesus...

It's funny because liberals seem to be more defensive of Colbert than any r/The_Cuckold fag is about the ZOG Emperor. Hell, Colbert seems to be an even bigger sacred cow than Bernie.

>he sucks Putin's dick
>but the joke has nothing to do with sucking dick
really makes me think

I agree that it's really not homophobic but it's funny how we only look at statements in context when people we like make them.

like they aint gonna go "alt-right alt-right alt-right" either way.