Are there any hot Portuguese women? I usually see hot guys in the Azores

Are there any hot Portuguese women? I usually see hot guys in the Azores.
Also how come Portuguese students wear capes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuna_(music)#Clothing
youtube.com/watch?v=WD_nXBkaZxA
youtube.com/watch?v=knQBOq-bBwM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._K._Rowling#Marriage.2C_divorce.2C_and_single_parenthood
archive.is/LpH9F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queima_das_Fitas#Coimbra
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFAcjXZKWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not?
i wear a cape almost every time i go out. in fact, i have two capes: a summer and a winter cape. they're convenient AND give you a sense of badass sophistication. i've had several women comment on them too.

Portuguese women usually have a mustache

where do you buy your capes, i want a cape

my mom made them

oh

Women wear them too

Love the uniforms, can't say the same about those girls unfortunately.

post hot portuguese guys (no homo)

>Also how come Portuguese students wear capes?

Is that some private school, some old tradition or what? Is that HS or university?

I need answers.

It's university, and yes it is a university tradition. Every region as its own 'uniform'.

Public and private universities.It's optional.You can go through all your degree without even participating in the traditions.
You can dress up even if you don't participate in "praxe" and other events.
It's pretty annoying to dress it in the morning ao 90% of students don't even bother with it

I'm jealous :( I want a cape now

You military stationed in Azores?

It's an old tradition.

This cape/cloak is different. Alas it can't be used separately from the rest of the outfit - cassock, black pants, black vest, white shirt. It is part of student's academic dress.

VAMPMOORS!

Vê lá se levas com o vampiro-mor do Brasil outra vez.

>tfw no cape

the girl who's the furthest to the right is how I imagine the typical Portuguesa looks like, or indeed the girl just the left of the girl at the front

Quero ir para portugallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

All members of tunas académicas - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuna_(music)#Clothing - wear this. They play traditional instruments and sing serenades.

For example -
Specially they mostly members or former members ask them to do it to impress girls - even to propose for wedding
youtube.com/watch?v=WD_nXBkaZxA

youtube.com/watch?v=knQBOq-bBwM (to some Brazilian woman)

>(to some Brazilian woman)
First video

Portuguese uniforms are pretty cool

this is a good outfit

i didn't know hogwarts was located in portugal

Hogwarts uniforms were based on these, Merkle lived in Portugal for a couple of years before writing the books

damn they look like harry potter cosplayers

>Merkle

Oops, I meant Rowling

Last one

That's because J.K. Rowling lived here and copied that stuff from here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._K._Rowling#Marriage.2C_divorce.2C_and_single_parenthood

It's is confirmed for example - Salazar Slytherin was named after António Salazar - archive.is/LpH9F

18th century Capa e Batina

>During this period, a series of concerts and performances are held, turning Coimbra in a lively and vibrant city. It also includes a parade of the university students, sport activities, gala ball, and many other public events and traditions, such as the historical nighttime student fado serenade (Serenata Monumental) which happens in the stairs of the Old Cathedral of Coimbra for a crowd of thousands of students, tourists and other spectators.
The Ribbon Burning festivities are the big yearly celebration for the students and townspeople as well. The festivities run for a full week in May beginning with the traditional nighttime fado serenade in the square of the Old Cathedral of Coimbra. The square is packed with students in their BLACK CAPES and according to the ritual, studies are forgotten for a week of joy and all-night revelry.
IN en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queima_das_Fitas#Coimbra
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFAcjXZKWY