SOON

SOON

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-150040.jpg (412x737, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tj2WNtbedDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's too ugly to be at Madrid

>puts MOHAMED on the back of his shirt
how many will they sell?

not while ronaldo is sitll there. you think he's going to be ok with being outdone by an egyptian midget?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

delet this

Modric is in the background all the time. He's barely marketed too. All of Madrid's topscorers need to be appealing for marketing.

this pic fits halal perfectly

Ronaldo will not allow this.
He can't have better players in his team then himself

This
That's the only reason why Benzeshit has been so long at Real

Millions and millions. No joke

yeah it's like the perfect move for Madrid since they have so many muslim fans. Florentino laments letting go of Jamez even though he's not even brazilian, only because of the south american market

Liverpool already said they aren't selling this year, and they're working on a new contract already.

Keep waiting

Attached: 1455465734613.jpg (960x720, 56K)

Just like they will never sell Coutinho?

DELET

Attached: madkloppo.jpg (700x367, 91K)

Didn't they say that with Coutinho

Salah is perfect, he fits so much the Halal aesthetic
If it happens, outstanding market maneuver

I'm sure they can find someone who can use photoshop

>£80k a week with a compulsory £25k to the Shankly Foundation
vs
>€600k, no tax and mad Arab sponsorship money

Liverpool said they wouldn't sell him in the summer, and they didn't. Then Klopp got sick of his bullshit, and realised the team functions fine without him, so sold him for way over market price.

>Salah is a great player. He showed that at Roma, now at Liverpool. He's still young and is improving all the time. I don't talk much about other players, but he is a player I rate a lot.
t. Zidane

Attached: 7D116BB1-D253-4C50-96B5-5480A6CC091E.png (1117x1463, 918K)

Isn't Liverpool Barcelona's feeder club

Lukas a qt shut up

> sold him for way over market price.

He really did fleece Barca

That's Arsenal. Hleb, Henry, Petit, Vermaelen, Overmars...

How much will Liverpool cash in on this guy?

kys

Attached: Ronaldo-Lima-Real-Madrid-640x400[1].jpg (640x400, 32K)

barcas pockets were still on swole from the neymar money. normally coutinho wouldn't have gone that high. he needs to reinvent himself at barca if he wants to be worth what they payed. the occasional blooter isn't gonna cut it.

this

Probably the worst transfer of the whole window tbqh

Inshallah

Cr7 won’t let it happen. Will be too buthurt about having the attention off of him. That’s why I will be surprised if Madrid gets hazard

post yfw you find out he's one of the most famous portuguese rappers, while bagging tons of goals in the EPL
>youtube.com/watch?v=tj2WNtbedDg

you realise we can just pay him with all that money that we got from barca right? like you probably can't even afford him

>implying Real Madrid will fork out £200m for him this early and get him when Liverpool don't want to sell and Salah doesn't want to move

all

VAMOS

How many years does he have on his contract?
if Liverpool have any aspirations of winning things it would be absolutely retarded to sell at this point

>a player I rate a lot
That's not the proper usage of that verb. To rate is not the same thing as to like someone, or to seriously consider.
Fuck """football language""""

He has the necessary skills to succeed as a midfielder. The only issue is Valverde keeps insisting on a 4-4-2 because the current team can't function outside of La liga without it and they need a consistent system atm. They will probably go back to a 4-4-3 next season when Coutinho can play in the CL and they integrate new midfielders like Arthur.

>le this year's overrated epl pacey negro
Salah is not good enough to be signed by Real Madrid.

Coutinho is quality, but nowhere near the level of players Barca/Real previously took like Suarez or Alonso.

I miss him, but Liverpool are a lot more consistent without Coutinho now. If Coutinho played shit our whole team tended to struggle, now it's more balanced

Attached: coutinho golden.jpg (533x800, 84K)

just because the express says they are doesn't mean anything

Can someone give me a quick run down. Everyone suddenly talking about this Muslim like he's the next big thing

>i rank Salah

I would sell him for 200 mil and use that money to buy a cb, dm and a replacement winger

It's idiotic to think they wouldn't sell him for the right price

Behave

>4-4-3
>americans

Attached: 1520810242725.jpg (229x253, 13K)

mane s still better than him

>Liverpool sells Salah to Real Madrid
>Real Madrid sells Bale to Man United
Is this what is going to happen? Who will replace Salah at Liverpool?

No, Salah isn't getting sold this summer. Probably next year or the year after if he keeps up at this rate

cute chubby baby girl 10/10 would cuddle

You're acting like the biggest and best African & Muslim player at the moment isn't already getting utter shitloads

>a 25 year old raghead
no thanks, he's literally 32 in white people years.

Attached: 1417777135526.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Ronaldo was still marketable as fuck despite being ugly, same can't be said for Salah