Are you hopeful that the future of football in your country is positive?

Are you hopeful that the future of football in your country is positive?

Attached: u17s-line-up-v-germany.jpg (620x349, 71K)

No absolutely not
i fucking regret the fact that i chose to play soccer over basketball or some shit as a child, its set me up for years of frustration at our dogshit local system and talent development infrastructure

I am

Most if not all of these players won't make it to the senior side because black players peak very early.

Bit of a racist post. Fuck off to Sup Forums, shitlord.

It's literally impossible for it to be any worse than it is now, so the bright side of that is that it can only get better.

Attached: mylife2.jpg (244x206, 8K)

>produce the greatest player in the history of the sport
>don't win shit
y-yes, very bright future for us

Attached: 24969257928.jpg (368x359, 30K)

Yes. NFL is dying. Baseball is dead.

ashley young disagrees

>black kids (who have been in the UK since the 60s) are more represented in youth football where athleticism is more important
This is insanity, English military junta when?

somewhat yes

Maradona won 2 WC user

learn what the word 'most' means lmao

are all of my countrymen this retarded

You have a few young good strikers

He only won one, Balalaika.

25 percent of professional footballers in England are black, not necessarily all from England though. The LMA are desperately trying to force through a 'Rooney Rule' in all leagues because they want more BAME (although the AME part is irrelevant) people in managerial roles that reflects the amount of players.

And just to add; black people in England probably represent between 3.5 and 4 percent on the population.

>when you're so insecure about your inferior sports prowess, you want a paramilitary group to exterminate them
wew lad, and they say SJWs have an inferiority complex

this
nigeria has won the u21 world cup a few times but always do shit in the actual world cup

>SJW has no concept of sarcasm
Why am I not surprised

Because they were all in their late 20s

Can't get any shittier desu. Also lots of youth scouted and selected nonstop by top 5 tournaments, some of them gotta end up with a career shouldn't they?

thinly disguised Sup Forums bait

no

>watching england-germany youth game
>both sides are filled with nothing but kongo-mbulutus, kusi-asares and ngigi-johnsons

Unironically fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1467574690367.png (1206x574, 14K)

Why are wh*tes so bad at sports?

Attached: wink.gif (320x240, 1.66M)

>SJWs have an inferiority complex
No one ever said that tho.

Brazil is the only country with a major black influence that ever won a WC tho, and most of our legends are pardos. Shit, there were probably more white(ish) legend players for us than full blown blacks.

i don't know anything about your u-17 team, is it right?

Attached: 111.jpg (657x463, 106K)

Englsharts players are absolute shit at Football btw, in Europe only spaniards, germans and italians know how to play.

Italy are in worse shape than England though

maybe you should go back there and find out

>the truth
>racist
please engage your brain before posting again.

Attached: 77288892929929.png (699x367, 724K)

It's time to talk about the white uniform

Uruguay vs France
Belgium vs Brazil
Portugal vs Argentina
Germany vs England

This is the most likely QF of Russia.

Err,,,,, no.

Yeah, still racist.

You need to leave, mate

seething nigger posting from a stolen laptop detected

seeing this difference is why England won't do any good anytime soon. they just lack any consistent youth development and totally focus on the wrong aspects

Oh my. Really no need for this outburst.

We look at the latest meme style and try and copy it. It's embarrassing.

the future is female desu

youth development has actually has improved a lot recently

Nope. We lucked out and peaked 2 years ago. Now it's back to 50+ years of shit

Attached: download (5).jpg (208x242, 10K)

There's a lot of good, young English players. They just never get gametime at any top club.

This. Youth development doesn't boil down to grooming 11 pacey nogs

Our problem is we have black lads coached by White pubmen who think the essence of football is winning a 50/50

Pele is brazilian tho

Reasonably. Our advantage in player development has melted but our huge talent pool will bail us out as usual.
Comfy quarter/semi finals for the next 10 years is fine with me.
Especially if the current generation wins in Russia, they deserve multiple titles like the Spanish.

let's compare this to the country that invests most in youth development in Europe, >us

>They just never get gametime at any top club
this is the point. there is a reason why Germany sends memes to friendlies. It's also to get young players and those that could become something a bit of gametime, getting more comfortable in the national dress, etc

oh well okay this is something everybody does 2bh

Has it improved to a point where your federation willingly invests 150 million € for a centre to coordinate youth development, screen developments in world football, assist local teams, coach youth coaches etc? This was just opened in Frankfurt where the DFB has its hq and it's supposed to support youth teams and players as young as 8 or 9 years. Also all the teams in the 1st and 2nd /bundes/ have to have an own youth academy to even be allowed to play in these leagues. RB Leipzig therefore invested 20 million €. Also this implies that 3rd division teams need to have one as well if they ever intend to advance.

English youth development may have advanced, but are you guys, both your federation and your teams, and not just the top teams, willing to invest such a large amount of money into future players? It always seems like all English teams do is throw money at random foreigners to get them to play for them, just searching for short-time success at the cost of soooooo much money that could have been invested into the future of English football. And fielding 10 dark folks that can go very fast in youth teams + 1 goalkeeper doesn't look like anything else than hoping for fast and short time success

How to fix the problem with English football:
- Stop making kids play 11 a side from such a young age
- Stop promoting black players in academies just because they're strong and fast
- Give more youngsters a chance in first team football

Winning every single youth tournament apart from the U21 is an achievement in itself. They've spent a lot more than 150 million since the turn of the decade alone

The post I responded to was an outburst for sure. My post was an accurate observation.

No place for racism here. You need to leave

All the PL teams especially Manchester city have invested a lot in youth development. Swansea even has a really good youth team they've spent a lot of money on

>produce our own players
Fuck that noise. We are the richest football country in the world. Do you think USA actually makes its own shit? Fuck no! They just buy it in from other countries with their strong dollar. Go on, poor boy, produce players for us. Go on, Hans. Dance for the superior PL dollar. Fucking monkey,

>Has it improved to a point where your federation willingly invests 150 million € for a centre to coordinate youth development, screen developments in world football, assist local teams, coach youth coaches etc? This was just opened in Frankfurt where the DFB has its hq and it's supposed to support youth teams and players as young as 8 or 9 years.
We have St George's Park, if that's what you're talking about.

Attached: 1470151003331.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

I guess this little Irishman thinks he's tough and edgy using racial slurs on here.

>they deserve multiple titles like the Spanish
Na. The Spanish had some goat players. Germany's just a well drilled team.

How is Kroos, Neuer or Müller not Goat?

The Spanish squad was really good AND had an absurd amount of referee "luck" which combined, gave them lots of titles.

>le 1-0 team vs the highest scoring team in the last three world cups

Neuer for definite.
Xaviesta is the best midfield of all time though.

I grew up in the 90s when my country shat world class players like every 6 months. Considering the next generation will have Nerman as reference, I think >we are fucked.

>Germany's just a well drilled team.

Attached: schlachthaus.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>Müller

Attached: 1502797034425.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

Clodoaldo-Gerson-Jairzinho...

Time to take the meds gramps.

Add the part where Brazil score theirs and the Germans celebrate and you've got the best clip ever.

It's so beautiful

el monstruo de la noche...

Considering our current rankings, we can only go up.

Attached: 09-33-27-imgindian-football.jpg (676x450, 108K)

Where's the diversity

No

Why blue shirts?

Attached: 2629692596952.png (676x450, 797K)

why not?

What is its association with India?

do you monumental autist usually question the use of blue in Italy's shirt as well?
or Germany's white?

Italy has blue due to Savoy and Germany white due to the old Prussian flag. Usually teams use colours that are prominent on their flag or some other relevance to their culture/history. I don't know why India uses blue so thought I'd ask.

I really don't know why you're so triggered at me asking, you vile little nigger.

>sunil chhetri
was an absolute GOAT who reached the champions league semi finals with atalanta in my FM team

You mean why no wypipo. They are probably Stoned somewhere around McLeodganj.
The wheel of dharma aka Ashok Chakra in the Indian flag is blue. Saffron is associated with hindu extremists and political leaders political parties, Pakis took green because they r musalman. So it was decided to go with a politically ambivalent secular color.

Attached: 11-58-19-images.jpg (384x384, 16K)

good question user.previously most indian sports teams wore yellow or white(yellow being the primary colour).the indian cricket team wore a blue(with orange stripes).The blue comes from the blue wheel in the center of our flag.Following the success of the Indian cricket team other sport squads adopted the blue colour in their kits.Blue was also seen as a "neutral" colour. Saffron and Green are associated with Hinduism and Islam respectively.Blue and white are more in line with the secular country narrative .

>winter olympics
>all medals won by whites

>"clubs" are just companies
>buy 15 shitty southamericans instead of devoloping players
>no relegation in the next 2 years (will be permament)
>second tier league filled with joke teams sponsored by States/municipalities (a literal circus for the plebs and an illegal thing)
>Just 16 teams (soon to be 14) in the second tier league (ina country of 100+ million "people")
etcetera

if theres a shitty delusional bigsoccer chicano itt don't even quote me clown

Nobody disputes the quality output of the "team" but Ballack was more GOAT than anyone of the current generation.

Jews

I hate to say it but until we get more Black boys playing soccer we won't reach our full potential as a footballing powerhouse. Thinking about all the lil ghetto niggas who waste their time playing a sport they'll never be tall enough to play professionally grinds my gears!