>Ghost.In.The.Shell.2017.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

Not even gonna watch it for free.

Call me when the YIFY shows up.

>KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

This

this was out yesterday, the 1080 quality is shit. its almost a cam, blurry as fuck.

The first 8 minutes are a disaster

>hardsubbed
>looks like 480p

Where is Lego Batman movie? Don't they like Lego Batman in Korea?

Man this is garbage. Batou looks like a faggot and the Major looks like that bitch from Shit Pilcringe.

I watched it yesterday and Korsub is actually good quality, only problem is working out what Beat Takeshi is saying

It's so bad I couldn't even get past 5 minutes of that drivel.

He mostly just talks about how much he hates niggers through the whole movie, it's really weird.

>working out what Beat Takeshi is saying

>character 1 says something in English
>character 1 understands but for some reason replies in Japanese

This pretentious garbage always pisses me off.

The giant hologram doggo barking on top of a building, is the only good part of the movie.

>EVEN CONSIDERING WATCHING A KORSUB
LMAO PLEB

I'D IRONICALLY ARGUE THE HARDCODED CHINK RUNES ADD TO THE ASIAN NEO-HK AESTHETIC, WHILE THE BLURRY HDRIP VIDEO QUALITY ADDS TO THE SURREAL DREAMLIKE STATE OF A FILM THAT ORIGINALLY WAS ABOUT QUESTIONING THE NATURE OF REALITY

BUT WHY

FYI IF YOU MISSED THE NICE VISUALS OF THIS MOVIE IN 3D THEATER YOU MISSED IT PERIOD

based imaxposter

there are two more scenes with doggos. those are also better than most of the movie.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me with a torrent. Hmm guess I'll just wait for a quality rip then.

Saw it in cinema and was worth it for look alone

Damn, Cox all up in your ass.

Right?

And I got this without the torrent even finishing which is annoying because they can't see my hard-disk right so they only knew I had it because I was downloading it through their pipeline. If it had finished I still could have watched it :'(

>KORSUB
>KORSUB
>KORSUB
>KORSUB

kill yourself

Get VPN'd up friend

what was your software/process for getting it (use codewords if you want)

Well, torrents don't hide your IP address, all they have to do is look and see if any of their IPs match the ones in the tracker and send the notice to those customers.

Got a cheap one? As you can tell I'm a nigger and very cheap hence why I was torrenting it for free in da first place. I've only ever used TunnelBear without subbing and you couldn't download shit without buying a premium account.

Demonoid and Deluge

Every letter I received are all from Paramount. They are the cuntiest about it.

Sup Forums's recommendation is Private Internet Access which is reasonably priced. I'm using Windscribe right now because they had a lifetime Pro sale but I haven't been using it long enough to tell if it's reliably fast or not.

It happened literally as I was torrenting it though not after the fact so you really think they did it that fast? My uneducated guess is that they have some bot system set up and keywords flag it hence why they named the file.

That's not an email I cropped but a browser link they redirected me to whilst temporarily shutting off my internet lul

Shit's all automated, they use bots to search for titles, connect to torrents and log every IP in the swarm. Technically it's most likely illegal, because of the way the protocol works - at worst, they're baiting you into committing a crime.

>KORSUB
>HDRip

>bitching about korsubs

If you're not watching movies for the plot you're a top pleb.

Fuck off because you watch your weebshit with English subs everyday.

i tried watching the cam of this and it was so fucking boring.

aeon flux the movie.

what a waste. Scarjo is terrible actress , she cant carry shit. i liked lucy but that was because of good direction by god luc besson.

I'll wait for the YIFY.

wtf i thought Cox was cool?

user, I...

When it's with Yiffy, you know quality is top notch.

A: 10
V: 10

That and the floating subtitles that were truncated because they put them too close to the sides of the screen really fucking pissed me off. Aside from it being a shit movie in general, I mean.