Yfw Americans can't do joined-up handwriting

>yfw Americans can't do joined-up handwriting
>yfw Americans have a special word for joined-up handwriting because it's so alien to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYuvZugViLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That one woman who thought mathematical notation was jihad was probably a one time thing

>handwriting
just type it, grandma.

what the fuck are you even talking about?

How do you feel about your compratriots using a Hitler coreo in a football game?

What? They're edgy kids so don't attach too much importance to it, and if you're not convinced, the foreign minister, President and 1st Advisor have been seeking to establish close ties with Israel since 2015

I remember a kid did that christian cross thingy brazilian players always do and received a paddlin'

>typing math on the computer
found the en/g/ineer

It just seemed hilarious look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=oYuvZugViLY
they even printed out HOLOCAUST

>joined-up handwriting

You mean cursive?

good to know our ultras are fitting in with the global crowd but I don't think anyone watches our games so they're safe

>special word for joined-up handwriting
try reading

You even have a Greek player in that team
Ultras nowadays have to be anarchists or nazis to be cool

This is good, we used to have greeks but they left with the Islamist tide along with the Sudanese Jews and the magyars and Turks and Lebanese, we need to rebuild ties and figure out who in the hell thought pisgianos was a tasty drink

>the foreigners are making up things to make fun of us again

Cursive is part of the elementary school curriculum in my state. Education is incredibly decentralized in the US, every state chooses its own curriculum pretty much as an independent country would. The federal Department of Education does very little besides ensure some certain standards are met. For all you know 25 state have cursive and 25 don't. But that, of course is not as funny as memes, so carry on.

>every state chooses its own curriculum pretty much as an independent country would
Could you explain the reaction to Common Core, if this is really the case.

Like in Mathcad?

Legit cannot make out the last word.

hahaha

faggot

Amerimutts
are such faggots
hahaha

>elementary school
>every year teacher tells us we have to learn cursive this year because next year the teacher will only accept assignments in cursive
>never had to use cursive for assignments ever

Knew one kid who used cursive in high school, he was a literal faggot.

Made you laugh ;^)

Thank you kind friend but I was genuinely referring to the note and I didn't mean ridicule, mockery or offense

we had mandatory cursive throughout elementary, and then I went to a different middle and high school where no one used cursive and got annoyed when I used it. Even the teachers would try and bully me over it, it was so strange, Catholics really are sheeple

All europeans are faggots confirmed

>yfw Americans can't do joined-up handwriting
I can because I'm not 16. We had to learn it in school. It's pointless now that no one uses fountain pens.

>Knew one kid who used cursive in high school, he was a literal faggot.
Supposedly Russians use it almost exclusively. Based one Sup Forums 50% are Peter puffing faggots. There is a clear correlation.

It's an attempt to centralize education. Literally as simple as that.

>Supposedly Russians use it almost exclusively
Don't people normally write in cursive?

>joined-up handwriting
Wew, you made cursive plebian.
Actually impressed.

Yeah, if someone doesn't know how to write in cursive then we consider them quite literally retarded.

same here

everyone uses it apart from young children and americans

This honestly blew my mind when I found out about it. How Third World does a school have to be to not teach basic cursive?

It's actually the same here.
Like if you can't name a single book you've read of your own volition.

>cursive
*joined-up handwriting
Ftfy, sweathog

We learn cursive, I write in cursive, I do all my assignments in cursive, we weren't allowed to use print for a year in school to make sure we understood cursive, stop spreading FAKE NEWS.

I know cursive, it's just that a lot of high schools and universities want you to type or print because a lot of people have illegible handwriting.

rate my self portrait, lads. no negative comments allowed

Cursive is cancer

t. Fourth grader

I fell for the college meme and that's where I am.

so what does americans use ? just spell each letter out ?? it takes so much time such way

We use either or.
We learn cursive, a vast majority of teachers feel cursive is important. Where do you live britbong? Give me your address. No one puts false news about my counrty on the World Wide Web and gets away with it.