Daily reminder to implement law which allows white man to rape sand nigger bitches

Daily reminder to implement law which allows white man to rape sand nigger bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg59xuRXCsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who wants a disgusting shitskin anyway?

It already exists, it is called Islam.

im not into bestiality.

Daily reminder you are just jealous of superior women.

>Muslims
>superior

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

>In the west

Came here to post this.

>puts Iranian women in the same tier as bitches from deserts of Arabia and Africa

t. Ali Reza Mohammad Hosseini

You posted a picture of a Muslim girl.

>implying I thought only muslim sand niggers

No man,I would rape any sand nigger bitch no matter her religion. She can be buddhist for all I care.

>went to pita place the other day
>Muslim has ordered his "halal" meal
>his food is still on the grill
>I order 2 chicken and ham pitas
>ham is now on the grill
>Muslim complains to the server not to let the "bacon" and his chicken touch each other
>mfw this person thinks if he eats pork he is disqualified from the afterlife
>mfw he doesn't realize that the grill is caked with the fat and flesh of hundreds of pigs over the years

Stupid muzzies.

1. Flirt and seduce a Muslim girl enough that she is willing to go on a date alone with you e.g. Go on a drive in your car
2. Make sure that her family is genuinely conservative religious, I.e. So religious that she has to keep your dates a secret AND won't go on a date in your town in case she is spotted
3. Rape her on your date in the least aggressive and violent way possible. I.e. Don't threaten violence, just keep on sweet-talking and saying please abd how you can't hold back and that you need her etc etc while holding her down, saying things as though you like her and want to be with her like you're having normal sex, not acknowledging that it is rape
4. After you're done still act as though it wasn't rape, cuddle and kiss her

Follow these steps and pretty low chance she will report you

thanks

nigger

Nobody reminded me yesterday. You fucked up, man.

I want to love and cuddle little brown girls!

You're going to get killed. They wear the head scarfs for a reason.

The moment a Muzzie smelled pork he goes to hell.

He just inhaled pork molecules. Then there's BBQ cookouts, that wind travels.

All Muslims are going to hell (as if they weren't already).

>those disgusting botox lips
Looks like a female baboon's swollen ass.

tfw your lips skipped ramadan

or just let them migrate to their own countries and not have to deal with their children

God fucking damnit.

Who/where is this pic from?

>muslim
>superior

Daily reminder that all Iranian muslims should be executed in public, daily reminder that muslims raped and killed your ancestors, daily reminder that you are worshipping a god that esnalved your race, people, nation and culture, daily reminder that you are a subhuman, daily reminder that Islam is insanity.

Ahura Mazda will reclaim Iran, we will kill all of you eventually and exterminate your evil from Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg59xuRXCsM

I want to massacre you and your cancer family, I want to bath in Iranian muslim blood. You disgusting and vile spawns and slaves of Ahriman.

By the gods... let me in this white bitch.