/brit/

are olly edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcEsR-IX9o
youtube.com/watch?v=r3vtznunxhk&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK THIS GENERAL

how old were you when you grew out of capeshit?

serious question

could faLL IN Love with leftie

13-14

>allies never commited any crimes against humani-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

ooooooo u make me feel

never had to

probably has something to do with the fact we applied to join within a month of each other and joined on the same day

>tfw 300 hours of dark souls 3

mommy mommy milk

FINALLY unblocked from phoneposting on Three

whats on Channel 4

test

on the permitted break from toil lads. glad to see beto's fucked off.

>tfw like 2k hours of league and another 2k of dota 2

their land is shit

the absolute state

>MOBA's

sad cunt

sue

icles

>Already in 1944, prominent U.S. opinion makers had initiated a domestic propaganda campaign (which was to continue until 1948) arguing for a harsh peace for Germany, with a particular aim to end the apparent habit in the U.S. of viewing the Nazis and the German people as separate entities.[63]

>Statements made by the British and U.S. governments, both before and immediately after Germany's surrender, indicate that the German nation as a whole was to be held responsible for the actions of the Nazi regime, often using the terms "collective guilt" and "collective responsibility".[64]

>To that end, as the Allies began their post-war denazification efforts, the Psychological Warfare Division (PWD) of Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force undertook a psychological propaganda campaign for the purpose of developing a German sense of collective responsibility.[65]

>The Public Relations and Information Services Control Group of the British Element (CCG/BE) of the Allied Control Commission for Germany began in 1945 to issue directives to officers in charge of producing newspapers and radio broadcasts for the German population to emphasize "the moral responsibility of all Germans for Nazi crimes".[66] Similarly, among U.S. authorities, such a sense of collective guilt was "considered a prerequisite to any long-term education of the German people".[65]

>Using the German press, which was under Allied control, as well as posters and pamphlets, a program was conducted to acquaint ordinary Germans with what had taken place in the concentration camps. For example, using posters with images of concentration camp victims coupled to text such as "YOU ARE GUILTY OF THIS!"[67][68] or "These atrocities: your fault!"[Notes 2]

sickening

>brain can tell within a microsecond that's a man's chin

trannies btfo

can't stop
can't stop the beat

denazification didn't go far enough desu

it was because all my mates played
Was good fun for a few years ngl

no

REnazification when?

On my legally mandated unpaid toil respite

already happening

it's wrong to punish innocent people who were merely prospering from the decisions, whatever they may have been, of their government

won't stop
won't stop
won't stop the beat n GO

DUN

DUN

DUN

DUN

raining hard out

Would atomise every jaw in here if anyone TRIED to denazify me

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcEsR-IX9o
oh look a fat singing nigger

snowing here pretty hard also

'IT WILL COME IN ONE WAY AND ONE WAY ALONE.

NOT THROUGH EXISTING GOVERNMENTS.

NOT BY THE MANOEUVRES OF THE PARLIAMENTS, AND THE LOBBIES AND THE CONGRESSES.

IT WILL COME UNDER THE STRESS OF NECESSITY. IN THE ECONOMIC CRISIS WHICH WILL BE INEVITABLE, IT WILL COME IN A GREAT WAVE OF POPULAR FEELING, IN A GREAT AWAKENING OF THE EUROPEAN SOUL. IN A SUDDEN DEMAND, TO END THE NONSENSE, COME TOGETHER, AND AT LAST, TO DO GREAT THINGS IN A GREAT WAY.'

>American buildings

bit jealous

like you wouldn't want to touch her, listen to her intensifying breaths and feel her muscles contract from pleasure

bit gay lad

cold and rainy outside

not comfy at all

not really it gets annoying after a month when you have to go out in -20 temps and start your car then clear the snow off, and chisel the ice of the windshield and then wait for the car to warm up

just want him back

imagine being a bitcoin billionaire

imagine being forced at gun point to cum on your mum's face
couldn't do it t b h

imagine making 100 usd trading bitcoin earlier this very day, oh wait I don't have to imagine as that was me LOL

ooh, baby
i feel like music sounds better with you

Why you posting this girl, lad? She's average at best, if I'm to be completely honest with you.

Living in a snowy climate is SHIT
t. lived in burlington vermont for 2 years

yeah yeah mate shut up

you know you're thinking correct when lefties play the "morally wrong" card on you.

brainlet.mp3

business idea: days with the length of summer but the temperature of winter

wonder how that lad who had his first day of toil today is getting on

have canadians not invented the garage yet

fuck off bellend

peabrain.flac

agree tbqh

toilberg didn't use the whip today

a type of sugar same as fructose and more
sucrose is the one in packets

bad talk my waifu again, i dare you

love might bring us back together

any irishman in

not everyone has one you goofball

pour some sugar on me

alri
what's bubblin in dublin

Toiling for four hours tomorrow

got a fairly important interview tomorrow but instead of preparing meesa just watching youtube videos, chonning, etc
funny the things we do isnt it

Nigga you gay

Suffering already I imagine

me playing video games

youtube.com/watch?v=r3vtznunxhk&t=

This just in:
irelanders get mad when you call it Londonderry and not 'Derry.

i feel so good
i feel like music sounds better with you

Had a dream this morning that I woke up and it was the Christmas holidays and I could sleep in.

Then the alarm woke me and it was a toil day.

Looks like a lad, lad.

what job

tell us a joke

been a NEET for over a year kinda getting boring now tbQh

had a most wonderful dream where i was relaxing on a beach with my family myself

disagree

can't stop biting my toenails

would tbqh

Wait, is it a tranny, lad?

>stardust

LOL amateur i'm clocking in for over 3 years now

Anal fistula

love might bring us back together

thoughts?

dumb thumbnail poster

were native americans like aboriginals or was there some sort of society at least

calais mentioned

Any Kamasi Washington gents, in?

does it get any better?

native were more advanced than the abos

please take this pic of me off the internet

Is this south African a wog?

maybe

no doesn't really get much worse though either I mean it's pathetic when you're 25 and it's still pathetic when you're 28, not like I interact with anyone and if I do I pretend i'm still doing some job I did years and years ago lol