/balt/ + /ausnz/

KARA BOGA edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9spSmhzdpH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GAY
ANAL
SEXA

what, are you afraid of getting a boner at work?

legitimately thinking about moving to zimbabwe and bringing my agricultural know-how there. might be a good thing now that mugabe's gone, and good food farmers will control the money basically. I'm entertaining the thought, at the very least

If your white I would not want to go anywhere near Zimbabwe or anywhere in Africa desu

simple. a thin coating of vegemite to my appendages and face to blend in with the natives

bit gay

I’ve always been impressed by simple but effective solutions that Australians come up with.

Brilliant.

no thats not it

well kinda not but oh well i dont have time
also work is distracting
we talk later if you want dammit

I've been thinking of going to Africa to make a lot of money too. Specifically in transportation and shipping. Don't want to get raped and killed by a militia though. Zimbabwe doesn't seem like a good idea with that genocide-esque stuff (I believe) that is going on there. Ghana seems based though.

Nigeria is a good one, they are gonna be one of the world's biggest economies in a few years

Been thinking about it, but can't do much if you get killed for being a foreigner. Been looking at a lot of emerging economies lately, NZ just doesn't have much opportunity for the things I want to do. Once I graduate, I want to emigrate.

What's your degree in?

Software Engineering (changing from another degree)

Yeah, true.I actually went to Nigeria couple weeks ago to talk agri-business and cattle husbandry with some business partners, we ended up all getting shitfaced at this weird clay hut, drinking mead or something, then having an arm wrestling contest in our hotel room. its definately one of the better places to go. everyone is very friendly, and especially in the cities, quite well-spoken.

Well you can work anywhere, doesn't seem particularly useful for Africa though.
Seems like a outsourced sort of job to me.

I wouldn't mind working in Africa, as long as it's one of the chill countries without genocide and I had a good job it would be fun.
It also lets you live like a king and they get up to some crazy shit, especially to impress whiteys.
Same with asia desu

It's more for entrepreneurial opportunities. Looking for software solutions for technological problems in emerging economies, or just technological solutions in general.

Oh I see
Well in a sense Africa is a good area for entrepreneurs in all fields desu
I actually wonder if Africa is going to be a large proponent in my field, I better do some research.

What's your field desu? I'm pretty interested in all fields, which is why I'm changing to Software Engineering.

Primarily Aquaculture among management of marine resources

>for once no weeb homos are shitting up this thread

Don't tempt me desu

that seems niche af

Marine biologist?

why do you keep making new threads tho

HI sweetie are you single? ^_____^

eh not really, it's a pretty large primary industry around the world and it's gonna grow more and more as the worlds population grows and living standards rise.
It's a 24 billion dollar industry in africa, and it's far higher in asia and % wise in nz/aus/canada/norway.

No, this is applied science.
Growing fish, managing fisheries and their harvest and minimizing environmental degradation.
Marine biology is just studying fish, this is it's business application.

Are you the russian trap from earlier?

Pics of Russian trap? I missed it

Back from work, what's the go?

business and traps

There are no Russian traps here, this fag just posts old trap pictures from 2ch.

What sort of business?

S.. Source on pic?

How do I move out into a small comfy place when my degree still has two years left and housing in Australia cost an arm, a leg and your first born?

B

Just had a cheeky vom lads
It's a shame, I thought that pizza was pretty good on the way in but my duodenum appears to have disagreed

I can help you but it won't be for free. Contact me over PM

Fuck mate
Do you have food poisoning?

RIP Ausbro, Aussie food isn't even human food tbqh - you're probably a Kiwi inside.

Come home.

Hmm thinking of going out to get some pizza

still at work cutie?

>tfw no qt to travel trough europe in trailer
>youtube.com/watch?v=9spSmhzdpH0

no
just got home
i shall take a shower and then stomp you with my unfaillable logic and rethoric
and thanks t..that you remembered desu
and stop call me "qutie"

Only a true gipsy would say:
>tfw no qt to travel trough europe in trailer
>travel trough europe in trailer
>in trailer
>trailer
>T R A I L E R
>T R ...

good night lads

i bet you're going to smell cute after the shower you cutie patootie

kek

night babe, might head off too - what time you waking up?

>what time you waking up?
Probably midday

wish I was in a nice Estonian apartment working some wage cuck job, bet it's comfy

Drinking water lads

Water is the fucking best

Thanks. It is quite good indeed

You're quite good

i took a shower, now i smell like a flower
so what do you require?

Travel not live you silly. I also'd add a couple of bikes to get explore old towns/interesting places.

in trailer
>trailer
>T R A I L E R
>T R ...
What? If you are mocking my grammar, sorry. I'm not used to drinking and am at the moment a bit drunk.

fuck white people

Just dot drink tap water or you'll become a fag.

Thanks. Feels less sad bad man

wow, did you use girls products?

You shouldn't feel bad being the best (balt) there is - you can't help it

wtf is up with all the anime crap

n..no?
why do you think that? i use the shampoo that is best for my hair, and it smells like flowers? it smells good but its not for women only

/anime/ created /balt/ + /ausnz/

you underneath my hand

*destroyed it

why am i getting headpats? s..stop that

Random people keep trying to hook me up with their daughters or other female relatives.
Just today at work some costumers asked if I'm married, and then told me that they have a beautiful girl in mind for me. They said that they will tell her about me, took me name and surname, asked me when I'm working. I've never even seen those people before today.
Not entirely sure how I should feel about this.

*rubs your back*

Grats, you're now a man. You're wanted by females.

stop do that right fucking now.
well it would be nice to get my back rubbed now, because it hurts like hell from work. but this is gay.

A-are you handsome?

just a little rub

>i use the shampoo that is best for my hair, and it smells like flowers
Interesting. My shampoo contains beer yeast and actually is not meant for my hair type, but it works best.

More like their parents.
They keep telling me that I'm a good person and that they like my character.
Though I've had my fair share of female attention, considering that I'm autistic as fuck.

I don't know.

>They keep telling me that I'm a good person and that they like my character.
Well seems like you're getting lucky mate, hope you enjoy the overflowing pussy.

That shit sounds straight from poopeeistan

f..fine, but nothing more. i am not your sissi and not your plaything.

i know about that beer shampoo.
used it when i was a little kid. tried to drink it once.
i dont think much when buying such stuff desu

Yeah, but I'm not getting any, though.

are traps gay?

Yet, it will overflow soon.

ok, for this next step i need you to take your clothes off

Be grateful that you don't work with a bunch of cheeky middle aged men without any chance to socialize with someone your age or opposite gender

eh? w..why? thats pretty gay...

How much longer do I have to wait?

>cheeky middle aged men
That's my average clientele.

>82355056
>i know about that beer shampoo
I don't think so, unless lithuanian brand shampoos are sold in your country

>How much longer do I have to wait?
No idea desu

Why so many gay nazis?

might have phrased that a bit dumb.
wha ti wanted to say is, there is a beer shampoo here too.

where did everyone go?

Fapping to gayanalsex

i kinda wanted to talk to the lith

now he just let me in the rain
rude desu

Maybe he will come back and you two can do gayanalsex.

i dont want to do hardcoregayanalsex
i want to learn the science behinde sissis
and only the science

do you have to picture where she spinns on a chair for infinity? i like that gif

You will do gayanalsex with the Lith soon enough.

thanks.
a...and no i wont. i wil lnever do such a thing

Stop making up bullshit lies, you're a gay slut who will do hardcore gay stuff if someone just got close to you.