Why didn't people like this movie?

Why didn't people like this movie?

Worst Emma is in it

You mean best Emma, faggot

tired of liberal screeds

It's not a liberal screed dumbass. Why comment on something you haven't seen?

How's it feel being wrong at everything in your life?

They recognize the barely-veiled expy of Apple and recoil because they don't want to think about what it means for their own lives.

no actual ending, get close to exposing apple and facebook but dont, just hint at it, emma is a faggot

It's a movie that portrays the idea of "sharing is caring" to it's extreme. You are selfish if you don't share. We are gonna take your shit away now because you don't want to share. Liberals don't like it when it's put that way.

There is an ending.

The message hits a little too close to home for the proles.

How does it to learn Emma Watson is the best Emma?

Imagine a big episode of Black Mirror and there you have "The Circle". Unfortunately, i think you could find more cinema, more critical approach and more philosophical substance from the trashy tv serie, than from this film. A tragic example when a popular tv phenomenon is capitalized for the big screen and not even the story can hold for it self. A terrible mess, with terrible actors.

Go watch typical marvelshit than. More to your speed

You need help

Are you going to be ok, shill?

why do watson plebs try to defend her dogshit movies? You can have as many waifu threads as you like, her movies will never not be shit. They're for children anyway, good for what they are, kids are satisfied, they make money, everyone is happy. They're not meant to be viewed by adults.

I'll be fine marvelshill.

Why would children watch a dramatic movie about some organization spying on people?

They're mentally ill
see

I'm semi obsessed with her and I never watch her films because they all look shit. Including nearly all the harry potter films.

Yeah, from you I bet. Go back to Omegle or something retard

t. White knight

I never realised there is so much shilling for her. Are they blind?

Omegle sure that ain't projection? Never even been on the site shill fag

Samefag neckbeard

Respect digits, son

>do i fit in yet

I was obsessed with her for 10 years and am perfectly aware she is a shite actress and her movies are trash

Go home, buddy

fpbp

she was only tolerable when she had jailbait appeal, now she's just riding on her Harry Potter fame and everyone knows it.

ignore roasties obtain cunny

t.pedo

Because it's a paint-by-numbers "thriller" using technology as a big bad boogeyman to scare 55 year olds?

i don't like watson, circle wasn't bad, not great but not bad

I went to hate-watch it and wound up enjoying it - it's not as bad as critics are saying, and Watson was genius casting since the lead needed to be a dim girl with little charisma who slurps the koolaid. Patton Oswalt was miscast, though.

t.reddit

enjoy your plagued, pustule-covered roastie

> Best Emma
> Tom Hanks

Amazing movie, the people who hate it are just cunts whose soccer moms never let them watch Harry Potter because of all the evil magic