Notice: LAST OP from me (for real). Someone else pick it up at 300 replies

Notice: LAST OP from me (for real). Someone else pick it up at 300 replies

Late night comfy edition.
Post anything worthwhile and make sure you link to the e-mail.
Start Logging the good stuff for processing.
Use jsfiddle.net/n4nvdys5/ for easy browsing w/ back and forward buttons.

>Not sure what to search for? Take your last 4 digits and use them to access emails. Example, post number 82241488 will read the following emails:

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21488

>The largest emailid is 22456, so the last one may not exist. Good luck, post anything interesting here, and

If you're looking for documents to sift though instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult
>pdf, docx, doc, xlsx, xls (1062 results)

If you're looking for pictures to sift through instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=jpg | png | gif&count=50#searchresult
>jpg, png, gif (6696 results)

→ → [Thread 1]
→ → [Thread 2]
→ → [Thread 3]
→ → [Thread 4]
→ → [Thread 5]
→ → [Thread 6]
→ → [Thread 7]
→ → [Thread 8]
→ → [Thread 9]
→ → [Thread 10]
→ → [Thread 11]

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3739
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6584
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=password&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/782
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20266
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13603
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8&index=8&list=LLvki2i3lJyuNqUm8oy8A81Q
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7493
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9059
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/8122/4154
washingtonpost.com/people/greg-sargent
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11134
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20100
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12151#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14183
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22151#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2378
cfp.net/news-events/latest-news/2014/03/20/cfp-board-applauds-bob-glovsky-cfp-on-presidential-appointment
thecolonygroup.com/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12777
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/12/penn-state-hires-lanny-davis-erases-all-doubt.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3062
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3511
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12058
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2659
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3644
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw this is 1/6

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3739

> Roy Black- NEW 2016: Black defended Jeffrey Epstein, who was prosecuted this year for multiple charges of sexual abuse against at least 34 underage girls between 1999 and 2007. 2015: Represent Justin Bieber after his 2014 DUI charge; Wild reputation, has defended unsavory characters (Rush Limbaugh, Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis), parties with flagged celebrities, accused of ethical violations by former US Attorney; Represented Alex Rodriguez in 2013 steroid case; unable to locate why he was let go by A-Rod

wow i fucked up the OP. This is thread 12 not 11 and I put the subject as my name.

im out. have a good one faggots

I forgive you :^)

Wait a minute...

> Finance would like approval for Roy Black to attend/photo/donate for one of the POTUS events in Miami. His wife Leah passes vet. I'm ok with him but defer to Bobby and others if there are objections.

The lawyer for Epstein is involved with donating to Obama

No worries, just spam the shit out of it in the old thread. No need to make a new one.

OH FUCK WHERE'S /cfg/

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6584

>I am a political reporter for the cable news channel One America News. Am working on negative story on Sen. Cruz. When he was a practicing attorney, he defending a Chinese Tire company that had stolen trade secrets from an America tire company. As a result, the American tire company went out of business. The name of the CEO of the American company is Jordan Fischman, whom I have spoken to.

a bit early but

>/leaks/ and /cfg/ need to work together
/leaks/ and /cfg/ need to work together

report CLINTON FOUNDATION shenanigans to our meme team
report CLINTON FOUNDATION shenanigans to our meme team

Search for passwords
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=password&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

That sneaky Ben

Man, quite amazing at how much help Clinton has had from the DNC.Yet she still struggled vs. Sanders. Would be interesting to see if the Trump, Cruz and Sanders camps were as managed as Clinton's.

Sauce on that? When are the other parts supposed to be released?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/782

> Finance asked us to vet DeRay to act as a surrogate, possibly with the Chair, at an upcoming event. He has been an issue since 9/2015 with no updates for his involvement in Black Lives Matter protests. I believe he is currently running for Mayor of Baltimore.

Talking about the head of BLM

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20266
>YAAAASSSSS.

Fucking kek.

Explains her sassy twitter shit.

id love to see the butthurt the rnc must have felt when trump steamrolled one state after another against all odds

It's starting to show that either Cruz and Mitt Romney were either shilling or being supported by the DNC

Someone posted a pic yesterday of the media guys for Trump in a post office working.

I think most of their offices are very humble compared to the absolutely endless network of garbage Hillary has propping her up.

>He has been an issue
oy vey

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13603

Luis Miranda talking shit about his co-workers. An April Mellody.

So fun.

>If you have LGBT donors in your regions who you think he should connect with, let him know so he can start making introductions.
wdhmbt

what if ben garrison edits his own artwork

lol that all the women email back and forth about browbeating the men to do work

I'd kill to work for Mr. Trump

Fuck forgot video
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8&index=8&list=LLvki2i3lJyuNqUm8oy8A81Q

Sounds like Greg Sargent is on the DNC payroll

>his campaign manager is a woman fresh out of college

wait is this for real? how can feminists even compete

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7493

They helped organize protests against Trump.
Does it matter?

I swear to god we are dealing with children here
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9059

oh wait nvm thats a coordinator or something

Found something.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/8122/4154

>I think the best reporter to give the news to ahead of time is Greg Sargent at the Washington Post. But, the specific reporter is not as important as getting it to an outlet before the news breaks so we can help control the narrative on the front end. Otherwise this may likely get spun in a not-so-helpful way.

Pardon my poor memory, but what story were they talking about? This was on May 20.

also the girl at 2:35 if cute af

It'll take a while to find, this guy is literally nothing more than a Clintoris.

washingtonpost.com/people/greg-sargent

Is it really that surprising?

What did he mean by this? I'm serious, I honestly don't know.

Well, maybe Trump is bad for both parties. A little bit of media spin and co-ordination could have Trump pinned from both sides of the political divide. Perhaps whilst things were still young the RNC and the DNC wanted to remove the threat of a Trump candidacy.

i imagine the one sending this looked something like this

Who the fuck has 5 life insurance policies?

I rolled me a lucky one on the last thread:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11134
>Credentials

>Apologies for delay in sending this out but I cannot login to [email protected] with either of the passwords I have on file for the account (Obama-Biden-2012 and obamain08). Quickest solution here is for me to blast from [email protected]? I know this runs against protocol but if [email protected] is out of commission again and I’m the press POC all weekend anyway…this would go a long way toward Making Saturday Great Again as your weekends faithful firewall from work shit like this. Let me know. Thanks! [cid:6C26E4DF-8101-4E5D-863F-14C9CC75E008@home] On May 7, 2016, at 2:34 PM, Palermo, Rachel wrote: You don't send it from the gmail account. Send it from your personal outlook and change the sender to [email protected]. If you type [email protected] in under the "change sender" option it will automatically set that sender Sent from my iPhone On May 7, 2016, at 2:31 PM, Manriquez, Pablo wrote: Hi Team: Does anyone have the password to [email protected] handy? Thanks! On May 7, 2016, at 2:29 PM, Manriquez, Pablo wrote: Roger, dncrr2main?

g'job

Well there is this
Manafort is tied to some russians

That'd be pretty delicious

A list of clintons assets and income could be juicy if there's undeclared stuff, etc.

That appears to be just a slice of assets though, note it says page 6. I guess life insurance is kinda mundane, but what do the other 5+ pages say?

I can imagine them all being fucking depressed, Trump turned the game of media spin into a complete shitshow. Must've been hilarious to be insulted by Trump and then immediately tank in the polls.

Rolling for E-Mails

It's taxes or some shit. She's claiming income looks like.
She only checked yes on one.
The biggest one.
>tfw $5m to $25m

Anyone working with Hilldog

Rolling for something juicy

>Yes, Clinton is sinking in the polls. No, you should not panic. Here’s why.
Well, he certainly does sound favourable to her campaign. The email I quoted also contained this line I meant to include (in reference to Sargent)

> We had been working him for weeks in general on writing up something positive, we think he'd play ball.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20100
what is this? just a dummy email like it says?

like a nu-female?

has wikileaks indicated anything that they have info on the rnc?

1st wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12151#searchresult

Stupid fuckparty bullshit, rerolling in the name of glorious Kek

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14183

>Nothing real interesting on Trump being more presidential. Says multiple times there will be no second ballot at the convention and that is why the campaign isn't focused on stealing state delegates like Cruz is

They fucking love Ted Cruz.

MSM is currently trying to red scare that somehow Putin is smarter then Trump, it's beyond silly and some stupid libs are falling for it, somehow they genuinely think Putin could push Trump around, like - you retarded?

They even mentioned Manafort n Ukraine. Honestly I doubt Manafort cares much for Russian ties, all he did is take a paycheck to get Ukraine dictator elected - who got thrown out a year later lol

2nd Events for the convention
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22151#searchresult

RNC probably does their meetings in decrepit basements or castles instead of email

No one wants to talk about trump manafort russian ties? Is Putin trying to cuck or uncuck us?

Wow this one is telling morning Joe what clips to run for their show of Trump.

what's the sky advisory group? Beverley Hills California

he wants a challenge

Manafort did similar work in Ukraine for Putin

It does if the protests they supported are linked to violence.

Rolling again for another juicy hit

they request videos to study it, theres alot of messages like that

it's a fucking horror from the depths of the magic jew bus

Is u.s. in the wrong on Ukraine? I'm leaning toward yes. Watched a video on some of the pro russian rebels and it made me sad, but I can't tell if I have fallen for pro russian propaganda.

The other pages were blank.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7493
yes it does, it means they control opposition

this should be spread

OP pasta saved, gotcha bro good night 07

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2378
>Found this. Looks like something about Hillary fucking accepting money from some Bob Glovsky or some shit, arranged by Jordan Kaplan and Naomi Aberly.
cfp.net/news-events/latest-news/2014/03/20/cfp-board-applauds-bob-glovsky-cfp-on-presidential-appointment
>Glovsky appears to have ties to Obama and is one of the heads of:
thecolonygroup.com/
>So he's some kind of merchant who paid the Cunt a fuckload of money so she could do some shitty speaking event.

it's geopolitics there's no right or wrong, just control of territory

One last roll.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12777

Odds Bernie runs as an independent?

He HATES Hillary

Saved, to a layman it's pretty obfuscated, but the canadian bank holdings are the last thing i expected. My bro is a finance guy, i'm gonna ask him about this tomorrow and see if he can see anything fishy.

To the rest of ya, i'm gonna do some digging once this work weekend is over, maybe start a skype group. Peace

Ned you gotta hurry back before mr trump locks the door.

>Trump is a ruskie plant

DELET THIS ALBANIA REEE

roll

>where's /cfg/
we're all over the epstein shit, senpai -- bonus pedo data: the clintons hired the same lawyer who worked for penn state after their kiddie sex scandal dude's name is lanny davis

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/12/penn-state-hires-lanny-davis-erases-all-doubt.html
>"You do not hire Lanny Davis for any reason other than you have done something very, very bad."
anons if find anything related to CLINTON FOUNDATION please report to /cfg/

nobody actually knows, maybe bernie sanders will imitate ted cruz and btfo the dnc or he will just sit there and get booed for endorsing hillary

nobody knows

prolly endorses or jumps the green party offer. he needs to at least stand up to the DNC for all that shit given to him

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3062
>Contribution data; all blank.
Reroll, praise Kek

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3511
>Just the God Emperor bailing out our God Prosecutor with some fundraising
Praise Kek for this magnificent man!

guys there is nothing in the emails just leave it ok we collecively as one person are a board of peace

Body: Ted Cruz is as disingenuous as they come. Back in December, when Cruz thought he could help his own poll numbers by clinging to Donald Trump like a baby koala, he tweeted this: @tedcruz The Establishment's only hope: Trump & me in a cage match. Sorry to disappoint -- @realDonaldTrump is terrific. #DealWithIt Now that Dangerous Donald has beaten Cruz all over the map and Cruz has no path to nomination, he's decided to lash out and throw the oppo book at Trump in a last-ditch effort to save his own grand political ambitions. But at the end of the day, Cruz still hasn't reneged on his promise to support Trump as the GOP nominee. So there you have it: Ted Cruz's criticisms of Trump have nothing to do with conviction and everything to do with what helps Ted Cruz politically. PS - It's delightfully ironic that this press conference - which may prove to be Cruz's last as a candidate - perfectly confirmed the moniker he has received in this campaign. He really is Lyin' Ted.

"Biggest thing for me is that we should drop the paragraph on the Egypt Air crash entirely."
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12058

I found a contribution one earlier but didn't think much of it. Here:
"CONTRIBUTION DATA ----------------- Page: NY436a - DLC Allred Dinner Type: One-time Number of Tickets: 2 Ticket Amount: $5,000.00 Ticket Info: 2 x Co-Host Tickets. Additional Contribution Amount: 0 Total Amount: $5,000.00 First Name: Jan Last Name: Warner Address: 222 E 71st. St. 6B New York, NY 10021 Phone: 9178535184 Email: [email protected] Employer: None Employer Address: , Occupation: writer Payment Type: American Express Account #: 2009 Transaction #: 15760563 User Id #: Contribution Key: IICHAZVT68jC1uMbaB"
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2659

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3644
>Pretty much just further validation of

Low, just like his test levels

>"Biggest thing for me is that we should drop the paragraph on the Egypt Air crash entirely."
>>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12058
Great find, crazy how that one was ignored by the media

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18494
>... should Sanders exit the race, we will lose millennial engagement and encounter a level of voter atrophy that could be extremely detrimental to the success of the Democratic nominee.

LOL, they know