Agartha is Real, The Earth is Hollow!!

Ask our friend from the depths questions.

Also Nazi's, thule, vril etc....

Admiral Byrd did find something its all real.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

projectcamelotportal.com/wp-content/uploads/files/PDF/NewBerlinII_Our_Theories__english_translation_.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM
plyk.ru/publ/baza-nyu-berlin-natsisty-v-antarktide/
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1199042/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=4nMLWcbDXuU
thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3b8Oqp5rO44
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QmEcDydzQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqsMTLPS4fg
youtube.com/watch?v=QA_Dw71Satc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am now fascinated by these drawings.

projectcamelotportal.com/wp-content/uploads/files/PDF/NewBerlinII_Our_Theories__english_translation_.pdf

More on the author.

>I've watched Admiral Byrd's clip of him talking about it on the jewtube

post the video you fag

me too its crazy as fuck hopefully the picture poster comes into this thread

if anything i have a folder full of fresh memes

I'm a different OP

Maybe this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM

Also weird Russian link I found when I reverse image searched one of the photos from last thread

plyk.ru/publ/baza-nyu-berlin-natsisty-v-antarktide/

Something about the photos and the anons way of talking was like is this legit?? Really strange

You weren't in the thread where the dude from argentina was saying that we are near a secret space trade route or some shit

that was golden but yeah this takes the cake

all these antartic space nazi threads have been great

If the Earth is hollow, there will be no gravity inside the hollow part. Just calculate it.

Gravity is a meme

why not?

The gravity by the Earth's crust around cancels out in every point of the hollow part.

wat

GRAVITY IS NOT REAL

ELECTROMAGNETISM CAUSES "GRAVITY"

Inside the hollow part there is mass around you in every direction. The attraction of the mass above you cancels out the attraction of the mass below you and so on, resulting in net zero attraction felt by you in each point inside the hollow part.

Can we create hoverboards to ride electromagnetism waves?

Of course, infact I bet Tesla already had a plan drawn up before your gov nicked all his files

interesting theory but i think you'd find the gravity would be different but not like wooo i can jump from one side to the next

but it isn't hollow like others have said more cavernous

Agartha user confirmed Tessla an inner Earth escapee

It all makes sense now

Miles Mathis unified Gravity into the EM field years ago.

Holy fuck read this, the name of that user is Barabou Vedu. Awhile ago he was being treated for schizophrenia in Argentina so makes sense. godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1199042/pg1

He has a lot of schizo rambling but his math and physics are on point and have been reviewed. I'm going to be bed though holy shit i'm tired.

what does that mean?

Lmao are you the same user from the antarctica threads?

That was good

"secret space trade route"

This is also mentioned in the book "Interview with an alien" which claims to be taken directly from notes smuggled out of an american military facility by a nurse.

So take it as you wish, but it's not the first time it's mentioned.

schizophrenics are really just people who's pineal gland are spotless, this allows them to pick up waves of conversation by the vrill

yeah bro hahahaha even the name the poster had made me kek someone go to the archive and find his posts

they were classic

oh yeah he started off like everyone thought he was just roleplaying then he went into this deep E.T. wars and shit was interesting as fuck

I must go deeper. How long ago was the thread? Was he the OP?

>You can promote awareness of the alien presence on Earth. The Reptilians don't want to draw attention to themselves because it will reveal their control over most of the world's largest corporations and countries.

>The Vril, also known as Nordic aliens, are our friends and want to help us, but they won't reveal themselves yet because they don't want to disrupt their truce with the Reptilians. They are rearming for the time this Cold War goes hot again.

>The Greys are neutral in all of this, but you shouldn't trust them since all they want is to experiment with Humans. They are deeply isolationist and xenophobic, they only care about their research.

>Tfw polluted pineal gland

Just kill me

same here lad I should have bought my filter years ago

Whoa, can't be the same guy right? The guy in the last thread had US flag and was veing very cryptic

Not really, gravity doesn't really work like that. It would cancel out in the middle, yes, but not at the sides. The vectors for gravity do not cancel completely, but will reduce by more the closer you get to the center. In other words, it would kind of operate much like like it does on the surface for the most part, with an area in the middle that approaches zero gravity.

no

The shit IS interesting as fuck, given that you can take it with a grain of salt.

Here is a youtube version: youtube.com/watch?v=4nMLWcbDXuU

I personally read it on a PDF on my old laptop, maybe I can try to dig it up again.

Either way, it goes into a lot of interesting shit. Gives a different potential perspective on a lot of things.

If nothing else, it's a great story anyway so I recommend checking it out.

It means that the force called Gravity is not what mainstream science considers it to be. It is a function of electromagnetism.

PDF, wasn't harder than a google search.

thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf

How does that affect science? hover boards when?

Well, I have calculated the 3d integrals out and they seem to cancel out. Have you calculated it? Do you know how to calculate it? I do.

Interesting, maybe there is legitimacy to this? Gril claims to be Venusian alien and their ability to use Earths magnetic fields to operate high tech space craft

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3b8Oqp5rO44

Also Tesla and gravity related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QmEcDydzQ

Tesla knew this

He was silenced and ignored

OP also mentioned how the dead people were in the ghost mechine, then posted this. Do they burn people and capture their soul?

Can I get a summary? Also, what makes you so sure this is real?

Here's the ghost "movie" player.

We figured it all out in the previous thread m8 just go read it.

Don't go into the light

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqsMTLPS4fg

cool

That's one of the first things they teach a "new" Dalai Lama.

user...

You do realize the centrifugal force of Earth's rotation would be enough to cancel out any lack of gravity and keep any inhabitants firmly stuck to the inside/surface/outside of it, yes?
That was one hell of a thread.

>How long ago was the thread?
Less than an hour ago. It's linked in the OP.

Very true. Here's a reminder that a Nazi base has basically been discovered with coordinates and all people have to do is go there and discover it.

>grease
Haha inner earth bro had some pretty nice memes though.

There have been enormous amount of autism here these last fews hours. I don't know if it's a raid, but it's funny.

>There have been enormous amount of autism here these last fews hours. I don't know if it's a raid, but it's funny.
Maybe CFG stumbled onto something and it's a slide.
Who knows.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
THE DNCLEAKS!!!!!

>CFG

whats that?

What do Buddhist think the light is?

...oh.
OH!!

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK.

That's probably it.

Shit.

Never did sit that far through class.

Do you mean this is all to slide the DNC leak threads?

The science part of it is still very interesting though.

Go post on the DNC leaks threads then

sounds like some scientology shit

She's gotta be done for right bros? Even normalfags hate her VP pic, albeit because he's fucking a White male. But along with that, Hillarys America coming out, DNP email leaks showing corruption and rigged, plus the DNC carnage next week. How can she survive?

Clinton Foundation General.
They are digging through the shit Hillary and Bill Clinton did over the years.

A little dry but kind of interesting.

Go look it up.
Now.

So the "ghosts" burn in a facility?

Why?

Is that an energy source or something?

Is that "hell"?

Stupid ass sanders fags still not supporting the God Emperor, need to get got

>How can she survive?
By virtue of not being Trump.
It's a good guess.

This spiritual stuff seems kind of weird. I doubt it. A self-sustaining Nazi base makes more sense though.

This guy says it's like souls. You die, you go into the light, you wait to be rebrainwashed and born anew to keep serving your masters.

>DNP email leaks showing corruption and rigged

anyone got links to this? i saw a thread about bernie fags being butt mad they got swindled

As if anyone wouldn't want to be Trump, but I get your point. Leftist are insufferable

Also WTF here though.

He posts pic and then says:

>We also have an old ship that goes further than the moon.

>But they don't use it that much.

Like, WTF, is it all so boring, is it expensive to run, what?

>tfw tesla was an argathian

Sup Forums-tier thread.
Reported.
Have fun in etc etc

Leaks showed that the party was 100% behind clinton even before the race really began. Colluded how to defeat Sanders and what to do about his supporters.

Tesla also thought he was from Venus. Connection?

yeah but i'm yet to see the email saying this. Can you link it to me?

Maybe the earth is really hollow and inside it all kinds of creatures live. Interstellar castaways and shit.

He posted this pic and said:

>When ships fall down people learn.

>I have to go but come back in an hour.

Is he insinuating that there are lots of ships that come down? Also he kept saying even some of the new technology they had was very old.

So far it has been resisted by mainstream scientists and physicists. They don't want to look stupid for having taught erroneous science for many years. Newton and Einstein both had multiple mechanical errors and illegal operations in their mathematics as well.

>As if anyone wouldn't want to be Trump
I'd rather be one of the Pauls.

Troll the establishment, be gud at medicine, be fit, look better than most of the people in my age range.

Yeah. I'd live that life.
> but I get your point. Leftist are insufferable
Real talk, he's made some statements that have firmly moved him from "Based" to "Necessary" in my mind, but agreed.

>mechanical errors and illegal operations

wat?

youtube.com/watch?v=QA_Dw71Satc

We could go on an expedition.

Can't find the email thread but here is CFG

Bermuda Triangle?

>yfw Pacific Rim was about inner Earth creatures breaking through

link?

how does it work or do you have link to it?

That show gets a little out there at times.

That fucking Dr. Who spinoff is real maybe too.

What was it called.

...Torchwood?

Do any anons know about radios? In the last thread when asked what frequency to use to contact them all he replied with was
>7057 thousand cycles

E 99° 43' 12" S66" 36' 12.96"
Those are the coordinates to the truth about what Antarctica is hiding.

Newton and Einstein used bad math in their works on Gravity. It is the bad math that keeps pointing scientists in the wrong direction. There is a good portion of mathematics that has become faith-based. String theory for example.

From last thread

>That's 7.057 kilohertz. They used to call frequency cycles up until the 40's or 50's naming the unit of cycles after some guy named Hertz.

Well the concept of strange shit from a hidden place.

Kinda cool.

>faith-based

what do you mean?

Do you have more on that? Genuinely curious, any source will do.

String theory dictates around 10 or 11 spatial dimensions. Just because we can't detect them doesn't mean they aren't there but the same can be said for god etc.

Hmm. I'm stumped.

Is this some sort of imaging error? If not, has any official expedition been there?