>2 Champions League trophies won
>Ferguson was an exceptional manager

Attached: hfjsnmd.png (1648x1226, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqkcJgyTLQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Terry didn't fooking slip it would have been one

guardiola is probably going to surpass everyone in this table

So far he went full "strike 1" during his Bayern tenure.

Funny how Ancelotti is unemployed

If he didn't win it with Bayern, after inheriting a treble-winning squad, do you really think Guardiola can win the CL with Man City?

The current team are more than capable.

You'll notice a lot of the same teams reoccurring on this list. Real Madrid, Barca, but you only see Manchester United once listed with Ferguson.

That is why he's an exceptional manager.

Barcelona in their current form would trash them tbqh. I unironically think Liverpool will win over two legs

t. not a Barcelona soyboy or a Liverpool fan

You have no idea of the context of where Man Utd and English football were when Alex Ferguson came down from Aberdeen to transform England's top division forever - because you're an American that started watching sawker in 2006 when you saw a Ronaldinho video on youtube. And I can't be arsed educating you.

>Clough taking a 2nd division Forest to back to back european cups

The eternal GOAT

>luck into a generation of talent and outspend all of the other teams in your league
The Ferguson Way™

If the Van der Sar hadn't slipped (and if the ball hadn't taken a double deflection off of Vidic and Ferdinand) then Lampard wouldn't have scored and Chelsea would have never taken that final to extra time or penalties.

How many managers have won more than 2 CLs?

>Luck

that information is literally in the op image

it was a rhetorical question, but thanks (?)

Fug, meant Bayern not Barca

Ferguson completely reinvented United's youth setup and scouting system when he arrived at Man Utd. The class of 92 happened because of his overhaul of the club's direction and sphere of operations. Or did you think it was just by luck that Giggs of Cardiff and Beckham of London ended up in United's youth team?

youtube.com/watch?v=VqkcJgyTLQs

>Ferguson was an exceptional manager

m8 he shat all over English football and controlled the media for decades. there will never be another manager like him

All this data shows is that even the most medicore managers can win a CL or two if they get the chance to manage Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Wrong, I started watching the EPLEL when Asprilla signed for Newcastle

This man has won the Champions League. How does that makes you feel

Attached: Roberto-Di-Matteo_8.jpg (800x600, 86K)

up until i think it was 1996 you were only allowed 3 foreign players in a matchday squad. and that means non-English. that means you can only pick 3 players out of Cantona, Giggs, Hughes, McClair, Irwin, Solksjaer, Keane, Schmeichel, Kanchelskis, Paborsky

you try winning the Champions League when you have to field a bunch of kids and absolute no-marks like David May, Lee Sharpe and Gary Pallister

when the rule was changed he won 2 in 10 years and reached another 2 finals

Considering he led a terrible team over a much better Bayern playing at home, pretty good.

Considering most Chelsea fans have forgotten him, I don't feel anything either.

He also did it playing Drogba and Torres, who scored 11 goals in the league combined

Drogba was the epitome of a big game player, hardly a hindrance

The current team suit him better. Aguero is more the striker he wants, plus De Bruyne is better than Muller/Vidal.

I count that one for Mourinho

He made that team

Zidane will be remembered as the GOAT manager, mark my words.

The guy had completely forgotten how to score in his last 3 seasons at Chelsea

Mourinho last managed Chelsea in 2007 you autist. Their line up in the final
>Cech
Mourinho
>Bosingwa
Not Mourinho
>Cahil
Not Mourinho
>Cole
Mourinho
>Mikel
Mourinho