What happened?

What happened?

They took her.

Aging isn't linear. It happens in bursts.

One minute you're youthful looking, the next you're old. Then you're old for a while, ala Sean Connery and suddenly you're old man Connery. No doubt somebody will post the pic. It really breaks my heart.

It's even worse for women.

I literally thought this guy and Colbert were the same person when I was younger. Like I couldn't distinguish them apart

The poison Jenna Fischer is slowly lacing into the letters she sends him are finally starting to have a visible effect.

minions

looks a little under the weather is all

JUST ALCOHOLIC MY SHIT UP SEMPAITCHI

He's 54 and was probably tired.

he looks pretty good to be honest, I dunno why people are averse to aging

makes you look dignified, at least, if you're a man

HE LOOKS PALE AND SWEATY LIKE HIS LIVER IS TRYING TO ESCAPE HIS BODY

He looks better than most men in their mid 50s to be honest.

But the truth is Hollywood uses a lot of tricks to make middle aged and old people appear a lot younger than they are. Hair dye, hair plugs, toupees, makeup, digital touch ups....

They use so many tricks that when they stop using them or paparazzi catches the star with no makeup, sometimes it's shocking how bad they really look.

But Carrell looks pretty good. It's just he's graying and he has a beard.

Facial hair (particularly beards) always makes men look older, but it makes them look more dominant and more distinguished also. More of a silver-back thing if you will.

sorry to hear that, user

Sean Connery and Burt Reynolds looked 20-30 years younger than they really were in their 70s and commonly played roles of men 20-30 years younger in movies. They seemed full of life, energy, without that dull confused behavior that people usually have at that age.

Then both of them began having heart attacks and/or strokes. You always know when that happens in peoples' lives. They go from grey and wrinkled, but otherwise full of vigor, to decrepit confused old people very quickly.

The last few years have been pretty harsh to both of em. They look like they're hanging on to life by a thread and are just your garden variety nursing home ghouls...

Cuz now

silver fox not silver-back rofl

That's weird, I confused him and Ben Stiller

>i'm lost and need to pee

this stupid short beard fad that's still going makes people look older, these hollywood people get lazy and stop shaving and they think it makes them look dignified, wise and artistic when it's just another passing fad.

he tried to become a serious actor

I really like Michael Scott but I hate Steve Carell in other roles
He was really fucking goofy in Foxcatcher, the whole thing screamed "I'm a le serious actor please respect me". In The Big Short he does stupid facial expressions all the time like he's constipated
His looks have faded and he's starting to look like a generic old jewish man. He's not handsome enough to be the leading man, I didn't for a second believe Steve Carell with that ridiculous haircut was fucking the goddess Marisa Tomei in The Big Short, it just doesn't happen

Have you seen Foxcatcher?

It was actually really good. He's one of those guys that does have the acting chops to play a dramatic actor, but they probably just don't offer him good dramatic roles very often.

I've never seen The Big Short, but you know how money works right? A guy with money and power does not have to be good looking to score the woman. Not to mention Marisa Tomei is in her late 40s so she's not a great catch for a guy with a fat wallet.

And you're underselling Carell's looks. Is he a Brad Pitt? No, but he looks like a distinguished successful older man and that gets more chicks than Bieber.....

cause i'm gonna snatch every...

he left The Office

>thish isnt my houshe

Tim Curry

>Punished Carell

Steve Carrell has almost always looked younger than his real age. But his age has finally caught up with him. It's just aging, it happens to us all.

>It's even worse for women.

Not always. IMO, the most obvious size of male aging, baldness, hits far worse for men. 20% of men start going bald by 20, 30% by 30...

I know Sup Forums likes to talk about "the wall" for women, but the truth is it's far worse for men. Women can just slather on some makeup to hide their wrinkles. There's no cure for being bald, you can buy some expensive medication or buy a shitty wig that nobody will ever believe.

Balding only looks bad when you go bald young, once you hit middle age it looks pretty natural. I couldn't disagree more with you, women age 1000x worse than men. Even women say that.

54 seems about the right age for a lot of men to start gaining grey hair. He looks fine.

I have a sad feeling Steve is going to suffer the same fate of Robin Williams

good riddance

I still remember the meme where he was 'max level' because he didn't change for like 20 years, he was a good looking older guy. And then bam, aging sucks.