POLES LEAVE UK

POLES LEAVE UK

>Poles on Brexit: 'I don't think many will stay. Life in Britain is tough'

>“Many of them are going to go back anyway,” she said. “The Polish government has introduced a £100 child benefit scheme regardless of earnings to get people to stay ... And life in Britain is tough. There is overpopulation. Train tickets are really expensive which makes it all much harder. Social mobility is not great. State education is not great. I don’t think a lot of people will stay. They might decide to go elsewhere.”

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/22/polish-uk-brexit-dont-think-many-will-stay-poland-immigration

Get them back in here, they need to work for our reitrement system.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272195/The-town-thats-We-visit-town-countrys-biggest-influx-East-Europeans.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/685119/Brexit-Boston-EU-referendum-Leave-vote-migrants-eurosceptic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fair enough, everything she's said is true.

Now who is going to unclog everyone's toilet in Britain? Anyway, aren't they being chased out?

Cant wait for the liberals to use this as a weapon and blame leave voters

British plumbers? There are a lot of them but they get undercut by poles.

Now people will have to pay plumbers a decent wage.

> Social mobility is not great. State education is not great.

No input from the guardian journalist there at all

Yes brits, target them poles. Make them leave. Kick out ~850k whites out of your country. All while more and more shitskins arrive and slowly turn you into the thirld world shithole they came from.

FUCK OFF AND NEVER RETURN IT WAS SHIT HAVING YOU HERE. MOANING DRUNKEN UGLY WHORES. DO ONE. DO SEVERAL. DOLL THE BARTMAN AND EAT SHIT.

One LITHUANIAN Worth ONE HUNDRED of you PUSSIES.

Maybe if you don't acquire enough resources/children to survive past your usefulness you deserve to die poor and hungry

Just a thought

ok

>Poles
>White

Yeah....

dark skins are easier to find when we have to do the violent purge. Poles are secret agents against britain, really.

/thread

please dont leave UK, most of imigrants are fucking white trash, it's been so nice here since they left our glorious slav nation

Been living in house share with poles they take things like it's theirs and chimpout when their own stuff goes missing. had a litre if gin go this week

They're the native blacks of Europe right?

Poles aren't white

I don't mind Poles, come to America, I would rather see half a million white poles than a single muslim come here.

Not if that matters but whiter than you Mehmet.

Good you will pay more for the same service, I am happy we agree on this.

>POLES LEAVE UK

So much for settling down roots. You were here for no other reason than your own economic benefit. Now fuck off, carpet-baggers.

lol dont listen to him poland he's just being a meanie.

i work with you guys and you lot are alright

Bullshit. Im Polish. I never was attacked by native Brit, only by shitskins. All this Polish hate is just false flag, blown out of proportion. Im going back to Poland next year and I hope more Poles will do the same. But not because of "evil Brits". There is just too much immigrants here and beside, I just miss Poland. I just hope you will kick out most of shitskins. Britain should stay british. Although Im afraid it might be too late for you guys. I really hope Im wrong about it. Anyway, godspeed.

Polish """"""people"""""" are the biggest argument for black people in Africa having a prosperous society. If you gonna put the bar that low you've invited Kongo and Ethiopia being considered civilized.

They have no moral fibre whatsoever.

They will bonk the fuck out of your pets if you let them.

They are barely human. They eat pig fat sliced onto bread made from dirt and they don't even use butter. When their women have period they 69 like crazy to get vitamins from the blood and Cum because no pole barn has ever eaten a vegetable ever which is why they all look like trolls.

Not a fan myself.

>You were here for no other reason than your own economic benefit.
is anyone any different?

The fact that you went to such effort to actually save the image, open photoshop and manipulate it like that is actually quite pathetic.

>They're the native blacks of Europe right?
there have been Poles going there for far longer than that.

Are you suggesting we keep the Lithuanians?

Lithuanians and Poles, go home.

I'd rather pay more to contribute to the prosperity of my own people. Outsourcing work through limitless immigration is an unsustainable model for a cheap fix now in exchange for wrecking the nation in the future.

My major gripe with Poles is their double standards, they hate the idea of immigration into their own country and are general very right wing and nationalistic but feel completely justified in criticising Britain when they want the same thing. You use the EU so you can go to other countries work for nothing and then sap it out the economy to use back in Poland but then you cry when the EU demands something of you.

People only insult the poles because they aren't black/paki coloured.

>he thinks that I didnt downloaded it before

You are REALLY stupid arent you? It is quite pathetic to be this stupid desu, but dont worry you arent worse, you are just special to me.

This

My friend is 21 and has been an apprentice plumber since he was 16 because he hasn't been able to get enough full time work to finish his course.

You're just mad that despite Carl Gustav burning 9/10ths of the country to the ground, Poland is still going to be Polish long after Sweden is a colony of Somolia.

Maybe. Honestly I dont give a fuck. Im not black/paki to cry about intolerance.

British people who move to Australia? Pretty sure they aren't going there to get rich, just to escape from the scum who came here to get rich.

>Are you suggesting we keep the Lithuanians?

I bet he IS Lithuanian user.

A lot like Jews tbqh, nationalism for them multiculturalism for the rest of us...

I'm kinda bummed I had to leave the UK (it wasn't cause of brexit or anything, but because I have some legal obligations here)

I'm rotting at home for almost a year now, no prospect of getting a job anytime soon. For shits checked UK job sites for my profile, fucking hundreds of jobs, decently paid.
But no, I have to stay in Slovenia and rot.

Such is life.

>mfw im watching british economy go down the shitters followinfg brexit and getting rid of some of the last whites in there all the while continuing to import thousands of shitskins
>mfw im observing this from my comfy white paradise

>There is overpopulation

Wonder why

They are going back because your government is lowering the retirement age.

Didn't Greece do something simular ages ago?

also paying almost 8€ for 24 pack of paracetamol

Even though your countries economy is worse?

Learn how to correctly form a sentence before trying to insult anyone. Didn't you leech off of our school system enough? And regardless, the fact that you thought the image was clever or effectual in anyway is equally as pathetic.

state propaganda, the mainland is going down because of the eternal "law" and "justice" party.

can something be done about the pakis too or are we still going to be importing those by the truckload?

Remember the Poles in the UK send your country a Billions pounds a year.

At least you get to work in safe, tolerant Germany or France, until the Turks take your jobs.

The Poles are off-ski because the UK just cucked itself.

No fucking brakes on that one m8

Polan, can you send us a few of the returnees, we need culturally similar foreign workers.

t. Orban Viktorio

at least the poles worked...

its on the steady raise, conditions of living are visibly improving year by year, finding worthwile employment is getting easier, especially in larger cities. everywhere i go im surrounded by people who are like me, who speak the same language and share common values. healthily xenophobic and nationalist nation that demands poland should stay unpolluted. no money would convince me to go back to fucking lester

This tbqh
No idea what the Brits were saying behind my back, but if someone was hostile because I am a Polack, it was invariably a shitskin.
The problem with immigration is a. we don't want no-go zones and cultural enrichment because we can see how Western countires fucked up on that front; b. we can't support hundreds of thousand of "refugees" because we don't even pay gibs to our own citizens. There is a shitton of Ukies working brooms and cash registers for the equivalent of an architect's salary in ther homeland right now and nobody has any problem with that, fyi.

Your problem with Polacks is the problem with your job market and welfare state and now that you're out of the EU, you have no excuse to not fix it.

Now we're out of Europe we'll be getting our immigrants from the Commonwealth and former Empire countries, including Pakistan, India and Nigeria...

By voting out of the EU we've exchanged white Catholic Polish workers for Muslims with brown skin.

How does this make you feel.

Not really they would do an lower paid job in a very lax style bouncing from place t place and not really integrating well into communities

>One LITHUANIAN Worth ONE HUNDRED of you PUSSIES.

You're onto something here, at least when it comes to the amount of crime your average Lithuanian genearates.

Oh look, another Pole whining about something. Everything you said about England is true but I doubt these fuckers are going back to Pooland.

Of course, we destroy our currency so there its no longer worthwhile for immigrants to work here and send their money home.

Sometimes you have to take things back to zero.

And he keeps on crying, shh no tears only dreams now

you need to leave the Union now.

>Bongs vote to remove white, christian Poles that work hard and don't blow themselves up on the public transport system
>Vote instead for 'closer ties and immigrations from the """"""Commonwealth"""""""" (India, Pakistan and former African colonies)

Just cuck my country up senpai

Good meme.

Everyone only hates the Poles because they're white so its not politically incorrect to attack them. We all know who the real problem is here.

Retard, I am happy they are leaving

Thats a jar-head pole face. kek.

well compare it to pakis who don't lift a finger

Aha! Great argument. You truly ARE the niggers of Europe.

>all crimes

Nice b8 m8

Here (you)

>all these anglos bashing white poles
poles are white. Stop trying to divide Europe right now. At this moment in time you should really be united against the foreign hordes.

ITT: People who live in cities with low Polish populations

Poles and other Eastern Euros are the only immigrants I like.

Let's be honest when the people say 'commonwealth' they mean Australia and New Zealand, it's only the politicians that seems to think we want more Nigerians

Poles aren't British.

>Britain's most multicultural town
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272195/The-town-thats-We-visit-town-countrys-biggest-influx-East-Europeans.html

>Britain's most eurosceptic town
express.co.uk/news/uk/685119/Brexit-Boston-EU-referendum-Leave-vote-migrants-eurosceptic

it seems that our country's deciding to replace European workers with Commonwealth ones without specifying if its Commonwealth Realms or Commonwealth of Nations. If its the latter it means pakis, hindus, dindus...

thank fuck for that

>admittedly liking gipsies

>deciding to replace European workers with Commonwealth ones
YAWN

Do you lot ever get tired of repeating this?

THEY ARE NOT BRITISH. THEY HAVE NO LOYALTY TO BRITAIN. THEY ALL VOTE REMAIN. THEY ARE NOT THE BASED POLES FROM Sup Forums. THEY JUST WANT MONEY AND RAPE.

roaches are too afraid to attack Ahmed, because that would be racist and cause public outcry so they overcompensate by tormenting Poles... soon you will be once again an irrelevant island with you precious mudskins.

We can't

Cool argument bro.

Did I make you sad?

Poles are the biggest pussies in Europe I swear. They whine about the most trivial shit here too. A country with one of the highest standards of living in the world yet Poles still manage to find something to complain about. Either shut the fuck up and clean my toilet or fuck off back to your third world eastern european craphole of a country.

If you need help unclogging the terlet, the US can offer you FREE Housekeeping Americans. 100% free! We'll even pay their travel expenses!

It doesn't make any difference since none of them are British and are all equally worthless when it comes to the national interest.

Technically even if it is realms that includes Jamaica, PNG, Belize etc

This is a fallacy because the Brexit vote was a massive mandate for less immigration across the board. We didn't choose one for the other and if our elites demand this then they can no longer hide behind the EU not letting us control our borders as an excuse. We can hold them to account as the majority of British people want it to lower if not be brought to negligible levels for good.

300,000+ per annum of ANYONE is bad

Lowering that number is good regardless of whom the content of those people are, ideally it would be the less contributing immigrants that are prevented first whether that is drawn along racial grounds well we are not discriminating on race are we? It just so happens that if non-Europeans are more of a drain then all the better they are prevented from coming ;^)

well IDK man, Gove and Boris were out on TV during the leave campaign telling Southeast Asians that they'll have an easier time moving in

Unlike muh commonwealth pakis and niggers who will be imported to replace them

>Let's be honest when the people say 'commonwealth' they mean Australia and New Zealand,

Mate, those countries are developed and have small population. Canadians and Australians aren't gonna come to the UK to gather our harvests.

Now we're out of the EU, we'll be getting our low skilled migrants from Pakistan, India, and African countries. The old Empire.

Brown skinned Muslims will be coming to a town near you, very soon.

This is what "Brexit" meant.

funny, must swiss people i talked to said the opposite. i guess you are from the french speaking side. its all right, its not your fault swissbro.

We still need visas to come. And it's a god damn hassle to get one.

>that they'll have an easier time moving in
NOBODY has said this.

We already have easier visa requirements for commonwealth countries, they aren't going to relax them further, if anything it will get tighter.

>implying you HAVE to take in thousands of unskilled immigrants
No, you don't. You're produce will just cost more because the wages for farm workers will be increased to attract white people. Paying more for your produce is a great tradeoff for no more coloreds.

Good. I wish our country did more to get Brits living outside of Britain to come back.

Haha, silly Ahmed

More Bullshit

>331▶
nice reading comprehension mountain nigger, they're not complaining they're escaping a sinking ship

Not realising that every EU immigrant in the UK wants to be best immigrant.
Shame the sand people that Europe sends over just want highest K/D ratio or we'd still be in the EU.

>This is a fallacy because the Brexit vote was a massive mandate for less immigration across the board.

No mate.

The leave campaigners are on record stating: immigration won't be reduced.

>300,000+ per annum of ANYONE is bad

Our GDP figures suggest otherwise.

By leaving the EU we've swapped white Christian immigrants for niggers and Muslims.

Hahahahaha