Another whitewash

This WOKE NYT film and tv journalist is right. Whitewashing is getting out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orient_Express
youtube.com/watch?v=KbzN6uC_O8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well this resumes the actual level of intelligence and culture of a typical twitter poster.

Dumb bitch

>This account's Tweets are protected.
toppest

>"freelance journalist"
Into the trash it goes

Films and and old books written by non-americans should have the titles changed so americans won't get offended or threatened by them not only was agatha christie white but she was from the UK....I don't see what the problem is?

If you think this is being triggered, wait until she sees the rest of the titles in Agatha Christie's catalogue

Can anyone get a job as a journalist and critic now?

It just seems like she was making a joke. Relax.

>journalist
That's being generous

>Killer on the choo choo by British Broad

>This account's Tweets are protected. Only confirmed followers have access to @FilmFatale_NYC's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

Well damn

No she wasnt. She has been trying to walk it back and defend herself in other tweets.

Looks like she's explaining herself rather than backtracking.

You gotta have one SJW profile if she's allowed you to follow her too.

I took the screenshots just before her twitter went protected

>crunchy ass canonbros
american """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''journalists"""""""""""""""""""" and fuck this idiot for thinking she has any right to lecture people on what is British.

>Journalist

Is this even a profession anymore?

>Roles can be racebent.

Seriously how many niggers actually have the intellectual capacity to enjoy Agatha Christie?

these people never quit, do they?

how long till mainstream media is dead, and we can be done with this sense?

>((NYT film and tv journalist))

Dont give leftist SJWs attention

I can't wait to see Robert De Nero play MLK.

Reminder that this person's opinion probably counts on Rotten Tomatoes.

My Little Kino?

>Still on the British = White beat
1930's Britain certainly was. 1930's high society Britain was pretty much exclusively white.

Bitch wants to see a train made out of chinks human centipede style

sheeit

Yeah, I much prefer 10 Little Niggers

Were "colored" people even allowed to ride the Orient Express? (I never use that term, it's historically accurate.)

UMMMMM...that's because Britain was RACIST sweetie it should look like AMERICA

>typical twitter poster.
It's even worse than that. This is the intelligence level of someone twitter deems important.

looking hot on instagram is enough to be a model nowadays, so yeah

Western media is dying. And like a dying animal, its going frantic, lashing out in every possible direction.

In the last few years, US media has been in a constant pitfall. They are decreasing in viewership at an accelerating rate, and in response, they keep desperately trying to discredit anyone they perceive as a threat to themselves.

Youtubers like Dave Rubin, Sargon of Akkad, Armoured Sceptic & Philip DeFranco are just some few examples of the new kinds of "journalists" replacing mainstream media. These people make a living off of being trustworthy, honest & open-minded. These people are constantly growing while mainstream-media falls, and every time mainstream media attempts to frame them (like with the recent Pewdiepie fiasco), they make themselves look even worse.

This idiot journalist for the new york times, Rebecca Theodore, is doing the same thing every other mainstream journalist in the US is doing: Taking extremely liberal positions, in opposition to the more moderate positions taking by these alternative news sources. This is done, perhaps subconsciously, in an attempt to fuel the mainstream media narrative of them all being racist bigots. By taking extreme liberal positions like bitching about the new "Murder on the Orient Express" not having any asians in it, they are attempting to make new media look like racists in comparison. This will keep happening, to increasingly absurd degrees, until finally, hopefully, mainstream media in the US just... dies.

All that needs to happen is for one of those youtubers to create their own site, and hire investigate journalists to do their street-work for them. Hopefully, it'll happen really soon.

She's not a NYT journo. She's a freelance writer that "contributes" content for the "room for debate" section of the NYT.

She apparently doesn't know about Agatha "sending the niggers back to" Christie.

>Youtubers

>...are just some few examples of...

>Youtubers were still the first kind of "people" that sprang to his mind

IMAGE IN MA SHOGG

I cant think of better examples to "new media" replacing traditional journalism. Perhaps Sup Forums is growing, i have no idea, but honestly, it hardly qualifies. Sup Forums will always be stigmatized. Normies will never be the bulk of Sup Forums

This person needs to go back to elementary school and redo the history classes that she snored though, and get some basic education into her head.

>Normies will never be the bulk of Sup Forums
Have you been to Sup Forums recently?

Really, "journalist" is enough

Captcha: autogas ainbo

im well aware that Sup Forums is nearly as shitty as Sup Forums, but the point is still that this is not the kind of media that can "overtake" traditional western media. Select youtubers are the best example I can think of. They are steadily growing in viewership (despite youtube trying its hardest to shut them down) & gradually replacing the job that mainstream media used to have. I know a lot of people who just listen to those guys instead of reading mainstream media. Personally, im currently at a loss, because those people dont really do "news", its more speculative shit, and Sup Forums is just a mess. And that leaves me with NOTHING because no mainstream media-sites & no normiesites like twitter are even remotely objective & trustworthy

I don't care if he's the only honest source, I'm not getting my news from this faggot.

>Select youtubers are the best example I can think of.
Because you are 14 years old. Fuck off.

hey, i dont particularly like that guy (i like the other 3 i mentioned, though), but again; theyre just some few examples. I dont fucking know, Alex Jones is getting more popular, I think. Im not saying they are "better", im just saying... US media couldnt possibly be worse, so anything is better than it. But the people in the process of replacing it are not yet adequate, because they dont really have actual grunt-employees who go to events n such

so a blogger who never went to journalism school gotcha

im trying to write something constructive here and youre just being a retard

this is why Sup Forums is even worse than Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orient_Express
go fuck yourself, it has nothing to do with oriental people

14 years old constantly try to write something constructive for their English class. It doesn't mean their views have any validity.

yep the day Huffington Post said they were a news site and not just a collection of blogs from people who had never taken a journalism class and couldn't find a job anywhere else, was the end of actual journalism

>British=White
Why is it so incomprehensible to leftists that Europe has natives?

Alex Jones is the Hacksaw Jim Duggan of news.

Good for entertainment at least.
Honestly PBS Newshour isn't bad and it broadcasts live on youtube(now)
youtube.com/watch?v=KbzN6uC_O8A

yea PBS... thats an odd exception to all of this, I think

But yeah, say what you will about Alex Jones or James DeFranco or fucking Breitbart news or any of these oddities... theyre not perfect, none of them are, because most of them are ultimately just some guy talking to the camera. But people now have the option to enter their preferred pool of information, and stay in it. And they find people they trust, people they like, and they listen to those people. Does ANYONE still listen to CNN? If they are, I dont think they will for very long. Its a dying business, and it fucking knows it. So all that needs to happen now is for these "alternative news" (also known as "the alt right" and "fake news", as referred to by CNN and all of these other evil fucks) to get legit, and get structured.

She just put out a casting call today

> This is not a historical movie.
Nigga this shit was written in 1934. As of now, it became a period movie and I expect it to be as accurate as possible.
I didn't read the book but judging by the wiki article, the train parted from somewhere around the balkan states towards the middle-east. Contextually, chances aren't likely to have a jap or a chink in the train. Of course, the Middle-East is technically part of Asia, so she might have meant that there wasn't any arab actors in the film. But I'll say this is unlikely considering all her tweets points to designate towards asian actors. Arabs are asians as much as a brazilians is an americans where technically he is on a continental level, but nobody would really categorize him as much. Studying asian cultures and history at university (and having friends doing likewise with arab cultures), I can safely assert that nobody does call an arab an asian. They'll call him an arab. Or a sand nigger.

tl;dr she's full of shit

The tide is slowly turning against this shit

I'm suprised Sargon hasn't hired a researcher for himself yet

White people didn't exist until the 1700s. They crawled out of the ground then subjugated the Earth.

Murder on a sealed train.
One black character.
CASE SOLVED.

Next time make the mystery a little harder to figure out Movie.

mfw another remake

I'm a skiny white man in my 40s and I'm offended by this.

>IT HAS ORIENT IN THE TITLE WHERE ARE THE ASIANS
These people haven't an ounce of self awareness. Had they had any, they'd realise they are just as offensive, racist and stupid as the people they proclaim they hate.

It's a train that runs from Paris to Istanbul.

>tfw that was literally the point of Get Out
>tfw Sup Forums is bashing it because of black people

No one wins here

Which brings us to the term "Orient" itself, from the Latin word for "rise," a
term that, until this century, was used invariably to designate Turkey, Arabia,
Egypt, Persia (our Iran), Palestine, etc., not China, Japan, Korea, and the Philip-
pines, which were known then, as they still are today, as the Far East. This
shouldn't come as a surprise: T h e fellows in whose honor "We Three Kings of
Orient Are" was written weren't, after all, shoguns.

I'm a tall white man in my late 20s but I identify as a stout black woman, I should be perfect for this role.

>Black dude in period piece
dropped

Perhaps the world's dumbest cunt.

>confusing Orient with Oriental

If you get enough upboats shitting on one of President Trump's tweets over twitter they'll give you a verification, then you're set with a career at salon

15%

Heh, you should see the most recent Doctor Who episode, bigot.

Meme Deep...how the fuck does this faggot keeps getting jobs?

Well, my bad. I guess I still kinda have hopes in humanity.

>Dave Rubin, Sargon of Akkad, Armoured Sceptic & Philip DeFranco are just some few examples of the new kinds of "journalists" replacing mainstream media.

they are, they

Colberts recent outcries & decreased based-ness is just another example of what that post describes. He's dying, and hes losing it

I agree. It's sad how low the MSM has fallen.

truly, the best timeline.

lel, I wonder how'd she feel if this book was turned into a movie with its original title.

fuck off

>tweets are protected
heh

why do Americans always assume that every country is and was minority white like they are? Is it because they are too dumb and poor to travel?

Name one (1) good movie with a primarily nonwhite cast.

MAYNESTREEM METEOR

Lots of Chinese, Thai and korean movies are good.

Moonlight
Do the right thing
Cooley high
Glory
Straight outta Compton

This bitch doesn't even know what the Orient Express was, never mind the book.

I thought the term "oriental" was improper when describing people?

>Orient Express
>In Asia

Just a black dude there for some reason

Most of the popular stuff from mid-20th century Japan

Get Out was literally just a nigger's fantasy about how all white people (even the ones who seem nice) are secret evil racists who want to kill him for his big dick or w/e. Jordan Peele wouldn't say shit about this bitch because she's black. Black women are some of the biggest dumbfuck SJW's on the planet. Lots of them are petty ass bitches who expect you to listen to their bullshit and nod your head like a good little bitch. Fuck em.

I assumed it was a joke but looking at her other work literally all she does is call people racist 24/7.

That is cute as fuck.

So, if you look, she starts changing what she is saying. Asian = "oriental" before, now further down it means Asian in the British sense (India/Pakistan).

Did she change it because it was a British book, because she remembered "oriental" is now considered offensive or because she thought the Orient Express went to India?

So random, I love it.

Ok hard mode
Name one (1) good movie with a black cast

Moonlight
Easy af

What self-respecting film critic didn't enjoy Orient Kyuukou Satsujin Jiken?

Does she have something against "foreign" films?

>Murder on the Orient Express
>classic material
>doesn't go through asia

Film critics are mentally retarded to begin with, after the SJW invasion I don't understand how anyone reads them.

>Name one (1) good movie with a primarily nonwhite cast.

There's a shit ton from all over the world. Kurosawa's movies alone destroys your point.

Now had you asked "name 5 good movies from Hollywood only starring afroamericans" that's a challenge.

As somebody who actually sat down to watch Moonlight I thought it was ____ok.