So, this was pretty good

So, this was pretty good

Best movie of 2017 so far.

No it was not, it was a long drawn out key and peele sketch minus any attempt at comedy

Get Out may be the easiest movie to spot shitposters who haven't actually seen it
case in point

Good movie overall, trailer gave away too much, and I didn't even see more than teasers

>Get Out may be the easiest movie to spot shitposters who haven't actually seen it

Christ fuck off with this, you didn't get it cause you didn't see it bullshit, I saw it and the entire movie is in the trailer minus the big twist everyone talks about which isn't even a twist I'm still not sure what they're talking about

You were coughing all along the movie, you motherfucker

So the TSA friend wasn't comedy? Fuck off, morons aren't allowed in this thread.

If you didn't think he was funny AT ALL, you've got bigger issues than this movie

Pretty good... at being bad.

>minus any attempt at comedy
>implying the Jeffrey Dahmer scene wasn't kinography

Damn good !!!

real talk op real talk fo real dem crackaz b crayzee

Rekt

It's OK.

It's one of those movies where the basic synopsis gives it away, I wouldn't specifically blame the trailer. A bit more campy and comedic than my kind of horror film, but that's just my personal taste. Sort of reminded me of People Under the Stairs. I'm sure all the thin-skinned white people would have bitched about that too.

I hope you raped in prison.

So the same people who post Tumblr .2 second gifs are the same people who like this movie? Sounds about right

AYO Sup Forums WHY WHITE FOLK BE SO CRAY?

>the basic synopsis gives it away

Which shows its a shitty movie

Another movie you guys tricked me into seeing

Nigger detected.

No, it's just a movie that you're better of going into without knowing what it's about.

You're kinda grasping at straws, user. Are you the "no attempt at comedy" faggot?

I thought he was funny, and I was kinda impressed how they were able to naturally fit him into the movie. Though it was a bit too convenient when he appears at the end[/spolier]

Why the fuck is this the only picture I've ever seen for this movie?

>you know I can't give you the keys babe

lame

the best thing about this move was Sup Forumsmode allison

my dick was diamonds

>bit too convenient

Nah, I they spent enough time setting that up.

it was alright dont get me wrong, but it was hailed as fucking scream or something when its just average.

>very basic plot
>you feel like there should be another twist as anyone with 1 brain cell and eyes can see that its literally white family making black slaves waaaaaaaaay before it's actually "revealed" if you can even call it that
>feels very basic and definitely shows its low budget and inexperienced director
>I DONT EVEN SEE COLOUR, I JUST WANT YER EYES SON

it was at its best with tense moments like the taking the picture with the flash on and the black butler slave running out from the dark

it was at its worst in the closing moments with lines like "I'm T S MOTHER FUCKIN A"

most over rated film in years, i'd put money on peeles next film being a dud.

>Are you the "no attempt at comedy" faggot?

Yes I am that faggot and I was wrong, it did attempt comedy and it failed. Not because i'm a racist, but even if the roles were reversed it would still be boring, barely a movie